What's new

An African Student beaten in India, struggling for life in coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Indians keep dragging Pakistanis into the racism game. Islam prohibits racism which is good for us. And many Pakistanis that follow Islam don't have issues with people of different race.

Aside from terrorists, criminals, or tribal war lords, general Pakistanis are friendly to people of all races.

Then what's happening with Hazaras Mate . Also why are punjabis hated in balochistan and sindi and punjabi rivalry ???

I don't understand why Indians keep dragging Pakistanis into the racism game. Islam prohibits racism which is good for us. And many Pakistanis that follow Islam don't have issues with people of different race.

Aside from terrorists, criminals, or tribal war lords, general Pakistanis are friendly to people of all races.

So you say there is no racism in Pakistan :hitwall:?!

Islam also prohibits suicide ..
All the Islamic terrorist groups use suicide bombing as an option

And btw India has almost equal no. of Muslims as in Pakistan

All I am saying is, when was the last time you heard a student or tourist get beaten to death in Pakistan?

Never.

Exactly.

All I am saying is, when was the last time you heard a student or tourist get beaten to death in Pakistan?

Never.

Exactly.

The thing is Raaz mia.only foreign people come to your land are visitor to your world famous Terrorist schools to get training.. ..
On the other side White people come to your land & kill randomly... but with your "white" serving mentality - you accept some $hit called "blood money" and remain happy with own killings..:D. ex. rayomond davis..

:hitwall:

oh not again :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

The thing is Raaz mia.only foreign people come to your land are visitor to your world famous Terrorist schools to get training.. ..
On the other side White people come to your land & kill randomly... but with your "white" serving mentality - you accept some $hit called "blood money" and remain happy with own killings..:D. ex. rayomond davis..

Yeah and you Bhartis never come to visit Pakistan?

I guess that renders 99% of the stories Indians post about about visiting Lahore and dining with Pakistani girls as bs.

I mean we all knew it was bs, but we wanted to give you guys benefit of the doubt.

YES of course!

The thing is Raaz mia.only foreign people come to your land are visitor to your world famous Terrorist schools to get training..

Thats true
Examples

27_surjeet_1125757g.jpg

kashmirsingh2.jpg

surjeet_singh_new.jpg

White serving? sup apu... blood money is allowed in our religion.. so watch ur crappy tongue... and look whose talking... Mr Waren Anderson killed 8000 indian ... dozens of thousands seriously injured... paralysed etc... more dying... and still he roams... free? with tht record you should seriously stfu...

White serving? sup apu... blood money is allowed in our religion.. so watch ur crappy tongue... and look whose talking... Mr Waren Anderson killed 8000 indian ... dozens of thousands seriously injured... paralysed etc... more dying... and still he roams... free? with tht record you should seriously stfu...

yup, it is allowed, if it is convenient for you guys.

Even though we hate Bhartis, when is the last time you heard of a Bharti getting beat down in Pakistan?

Never.

We as a people have manners.

On the other hand you can clearly see the savagery that occurred.

this is racism hatred, GOI need rein in the trend.

poor African students, need get justice.

Sad story. Hope the young man recovers fully.

Sad India... Beats their brothers... Racism is rampant in northern India

All of the above posts are shameless trolling without knowing the reason of the incident.

Do u all even know the reason????

They all are talking as they were present there and seen it from their own eyes...............racist.

Why he was beaten up?

Only sensible post from a pakistani member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom