What's new

An African Student beaten in India, struggling for life in coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai jaan apko kaisay pata meray paas gf nahi hai?? :azn:
Your Location is (Location:Under your bed) if you had a girlfriend you would be In your own bed...not under my bed....

monster_under_the_bed.jpg

This tragedy could also happened in pakistani punjab

In swat or chitral / FaTaS, pakistanis punjabis are everyday victim of racism because of their skin colour

I also read that at an average two Dalits are killed in India every day, but here the subject is a foreign student who was targeted.
Understand the difference. !!

Pakistanis are victim of racism everywhere they go, Khyber pakthunkhwa. Europe america

What if I'm under the bed with my gf?? :azn:
Sorry,I didn't knew you were a Akon fan........

Smack that all on the floor
Smack that give me some more
Smack that 'till you get sore
:angel:

What is happening in the biggest democracy? is the democracy also provide a lawful rights to its public to beat foreigners on the roads. After all people have the right of expression in biggest democracy :moil:

On a serious note what were your reaction as a nation when your students were beaten in Australia? you felt bad nah? same goes when your nation do something like this to the poor guys from abroad , how would his father be feeling ,my sympathies with him.

Give respect to foreigners if you want them to give back to you....

Since you seem to know better, what's your take on this .... should i add a smiley to it as well. !!

Wow, that's really awful. How could they beat him so savagely?

Last edited by a moderator:
India is infact, a racist country.
The indians prefer the fair skin colour, but they are themselves dark :lol:

But the most racist still the brahmins , punjabis and kashmiris

Same goes for pakistan, but they hate their skin colour
The punjabis there, love the pathans for their fair skin

This is pretty sickening really. It seems that Africans/Black people in general and Indians don't get along at all

There is no doubt at all, judging from my experience, that south Asians are the most racist people on earth - bar none. Africans have the worst time, followed by anyone of a visibly Mongoloid origin, including our own most loyal citizens. The treatment these kids get in Delhi, but to a lesser extent in Hyderabad and in Bengaluru, is sickening. My wife couldn't take it and has started a contact group so that the ordinary man and woman in the street is sensitized to what a loose or careless remark has on the psyche of these fellow-citizens. Unfortunately, this should be a highly visible national campaign, not one distraught woman's personal campaign.

What happens to Dalits in particular, who, with rare exceptions, are darker than the rest of us, and to the dark complexioned in general is nothing short of horrific.

One of the reasons why I have a visceral opposition to the Sangh Parivar is that they are obsessed with Islam and with Muslims, and completely lose sight of these offended against humanity.

I am sick and ashamed of this behaviour, which afflicts all of us, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis included, but believe that going and living where things like this are uncommon is flight. It is better to stay right here, at the scene of the crime, and fight.

India is infact, a racist country.
The indians prefer the fair skin colour, but they are themselves dark :lol:

But the most racist still the brahmins , punjabis and kashmiris

Same goes for pakistan, but they hate their skin colour
The punjabis there, love the pathans for their fair skin

There are light skinned Punjabis and dark skinned Pashtuns.

205436_137251493012737_137247599679793_253426_5643268_n.jpg

Like this beautiful young lady, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :pakistan:

I don't understand why Indians keep dragging Pakistanis into the racism game. Islam prohibits racism which is good for us. And many Pakistanis that follow Islam don't have issues with people of different race.

Aside from terrorists, criminals, or tribal war lords, general Pakistanis are friendly to people of all races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom