What's new

An African Student beaten in India, struggling for life in coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roybot

Pulling up an ET blog is cool.

Blog or not, you can't deny it. Seriously mate, I hang out with Pakistanis all the time, there is no difference, both Indians and Pakistanis call Africans/Dark Skinned people Kalu, Both Indians and Pakistanis call East Asian "Chinkis"(no offence intended). Nothing to be proud about, but no point being pretentious.

So yeah please sell this snake oil of Pakistanis being the epitome of righteousness and political correctness to the Chinese fellas here, not us. :wave:

Blog or not, you can't deny it. Seriously mate, I hang out with Pakistanis all the time, there is no difference, both Indians and Pakistanis call Africans/Dark Skinned people Kalu, Both Indians and Pakistanis call East Asian "Chinkis"(no offence intended). Nothing to be proud about, but no point being pretentious.

What is kalu, and do you refer to all other Indians this way, for consistency?

And I know what chink means, it's the favourite word of the Indians here. :lol:

What is kalu, and do you refer to all other Indians this way, for consistency?

And I know what chink means, it's the favourite word of the Indians here. :lol:

Kalu comes from Kala(which means black color). I personally don't use these words, but I know a lot of Indians who use the word for darker skinned Indians.

Yes, it is a funny name. I've often seen ads.

It's the most gayest name I've ever seen.
The campus is pretty cool and they got a fair number of chiquitas :smokin:

This tragedy could also happened in pakistani punjab

In swat or chitral / FaTaS, pakistanis punjabis are everyday victim of racism because of their skin colour

Don´t know what was the case with this african student, I m sure it is not because of his race, though some africaners are really troblesome.. I suspect he was involved/mistaken in/for some illegal activities like drug peddling or molesting women..
few of them have earned really bad reputation for their entire race irrespective of their nationalities.
A year ago they killed a mizo student in a campus football match and there has been numerous incidents, where they tried to molest women from NE,they sometime tend to forget that they are guests here.. no wonder they getting beaten up (by some equally crazy folks). Sorry about this kid though , hope he get well soon.

BOMBIEL MEDIA: Northeast Girl Molested, Beaten up by Africans in Delhi

Mizo student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom