What's new

8th anniversary of Gujarat genocide. Never forget

It was more than tacit. Police literally stood by and said, "we have no orders to defend you". In some cases, census data was used to guide mobs to Muslims' homes.

According to HRW and others, police still harass witnesses and activists. As the Australian TV report showed, the justice system is corrupt and show outright favoritism to alleged criminals.

At some point, gross human rights abuses stop being an 'internal matter'. An pogrom organized and facilitated by security forces would qualify as one.

Indians comment on Pakistan's internal matters all the time.

Man I even agree that police stood by and let things degenerate. But the bolded part is the one I take exception to. That is exactly what the two countries have to avoid. And I agree Indians do it too and its two way street. Both country's people gotta stop it.

Brownie,

It is your tadka brother who brought the killings of Hindus over several thousand years to justify what is going on in Gujarat. And I said, he should seriously join some Afghan, Arab or whatever forum and ask them why they were invading you instead of giving headache to us..

Hello iam being quoted out of context. I said it because the title said about thngs like Muslims , guj, we will never forget kinda sh1t. So I wanted to ask how long will you remember. Ok I shall go ask my afghan brothers about invasion but you as my pak brothers to stop poking nose n India and saying hateful things like we will not forget

[/B]

I think you have trouble reading english... I said, i don't take any pride in those invaders...

and atleast we Punjabis put some resistance to coming invaders... what did the rest of Indians do ? :rofl:

Which part didnt defend? I think you have forgotten the battles of Panipat. You have forgotten the battles fought by the Rajputs.

Anyways, the biggest invader of all came to settle and died here and his lineage was stopped only by the British.

Can you please type from your regular keyboard.. Now they are getting really annoying and hard to read..

All the anti Pakistan posts about Pakistan on this forum by Indian members.. talking about OUR internal issues... and you are saying no one is spreading propaganda against Pakistan.. :blink: hmmmm!

Lol sorry.I promise I will not post anti Pakistan messages for next 1 week. This is a self imposed ban almost like a hunger strike. :frown:

Which part didnt defend? I think you have forgotten the battles of Panipat. You have forgotten the battles fought by the Rajputs.

Anyways, the biggest invader of all came to settle and died here and his lineage was stopped only by the British.

You are talking about Mughals? Their lineage wasn't stopped.... :D One of the prince escaped the killings... Most Mughal descendants migrated to Pakistan after partition... except one Mughal Princess who works as a librarian in Delhi... ;)

But that is besides the point. If you want to get into a lame argument, find someone else.

Brownie,

It is your tadka brother who brought the killings of Hindus over several thousand years to justify what is going on in Gujarat. And I said, he should seriously join some Afghan, Arab or whatever forum and ask them why they were invading you instead of giving headache to us..

I for one choose to ignore his views. And my comment was meant in humour. See dragging history centuries old in a discussion about current affairs, is rubbish in my view. Sorry about that tadka. But the point i would like to make is why are some pakistani members still spreading this hate propaganda by starting such threads, such as "never 4get Gujrat". For the record, people who believe only Hindus believe in communal violence, the riots were triggered by Muslims. But i am not justifying the disgusting and shameful riots which followed. It is a painful chapter, and we as a nation have moved on.
Such kinds of threads, spread nothing but hate. just check the name of the thread
"8th anniversary of Gujarat genocide. Never forget"
Typical ,cheap, brainwashing propaganda that has taken so many young peoplein our countries on the wrong track of extremism and violence.

yeah and as a Pakistani we have to respect the feelings of our Pushtun and Balochi brothers (if they invaded us in the past that is history)... now they are Pakistanis... :D ;)

Yay that's nice I wish we Indians could be like pakistanis forgetting history and live
like bothers. Walking down the street it's distant memories are buried in the past for ever. Follow them as one down to lal Bagh, listening to winds playing bhangra.

Unlike 99% Indian Muslims... Pakistanis are NOT 99% indic... You should blame that to British or whatever for giving us 60% Afghan lands... how many times I have told you that 40% Pakistanis have nothing to do with India (Pushtuns, Balochis and Farsiwans and other Iranic groups have nothing in common with INDIA)...

You seem obsessed with the " being different" idea. You started of with us being "ugly" in comparison to you guys and now you are still stuck with this " nothing in common" business. When you say "with 40%", you are also suggesting that you have very little in common with 60 % of Pakistanis.

Define common ! As a "Indian" from Bangalore, i don't have anything in common with any Pakistani. Maybe just a little with the Brahui people of Baluchistan. What am i supposed to make of this? Come to think of it, what i have in common with my fellow Indians is not a narrow definition of culture, religion, language or food habits. It is a shared sense of Indian-ness, something probably undefinable and unexplainable. This in turn makes all "Indian" culture my own. Punjabi culture is part of my Indian-ness as is the culture of any other state of India.

What is an Iranic group when defined loosely. After all Iranians are Aryans since the very name of their country means "Land of the Aryans". One of India's ancient names was "Aryavartha" meaning "abode of the Aryans". Iranians speak languages of the Indo-European family the oldest of which is Sanskrit and are genetic Caucasians just as all Indians are. So we have more in common than you may want to accept. In any case I could not care less and suggest that you too move on.

I'm very sorry for this off topic post.

Thanks
:cheers:

I think you have a short memory. This thread is about gujarat and you were talking about the brave Punjabis and God knows what. Thank. Im done with you.

You seem obsessed with the " being different" idea. You started of with us being "ugly" in comparison to you guys and now you are still stuck with this " nothing in common" business. When you say "with 40%", you are also suggesting that you have very little in common with 60 % of Pakistanis.

Define common ! As a "Indian" from Bangalore, i don't have anything in common with any Pakistani. Maybe just a little with the Brahui people of Baluchistan. What am i supposed to make of this? Come to think of it, what i have in common with my fellow Indians is not a narrow definition of culture, religion, language or food habits. It is a shared sense of Indian-ness, something probably undefinable and unexplainable. This in turn makes all "Indian" culture my own. Punjabi culture is part of my Indian-ness as is the culture of any other state of India.

What is an Iranic group when defined loosely. After all Iranians are Aryans since the very name of their country means "Land of the Aryans". One of India's ancient names was "Aryavartha" meaning "abode of the Aryans". Iranians speak languages of the Indo-European family the oldest of which is Sanskrit and are genetic Caucasians just as all Indians are. So we have more in common than you may want to accept. In any case I could not care less and suggest that you too move on.

I'm very sorry for this off topic post.

Thanks
:cheers:

From 40% I mean those Pakistanis like Pushtuns and their Kings like Ghaznvi, Ghauri etc who WERE invaders of India.. and from 60% Pakistanis I mean who got invaded... Both of these groups are part of the diversity Pakistan now and we have ultimate respect for each other...

On the other hand.. Indians only got invaded and invaded for the last 5,000 years... ;) I hope that makes sense to you...

You are talking about Mughals? Their lineage wasn't stopped.... :D One of the prince escaped the killings... Most Mughal descendants migrated to Pakistan after partition... except one Mughal Princess who works as a librarian in Delhi... ;)

Please read the last moghul. Very sad ending. It is true that the man sons were killled and the ladies of the household became prostitutes and even now some of the descendents have a tea stall in Bengal. Some who survived were mostly children of servants or slaves. Oh yes they sadistically wrote that the last of the lineage of the great timurlane lies naked below my feet. Very sad

Please read the last moghul. Very sad ending. It is true that the man sons were killled and the ladies of the household became prostitutes and even now some of the descendents have a tea stall in Bengal. Some who survived were mostly children of servants or slaves. Oh yes they sadistically wrote that the last of the lineage of the great timurlane lies naked below my feet. Very sad

... self delete...

Last edited:
This forum seriously needs more active Pakistani members to counter Indian presence..

In every thread.. I can't defend Pakistan all alone against dozen of Indians... It just leaves me exhausted... I am out of this thread for now, I need some break..

Instead of being one on one argument.. it always becomes 1 versus 12 argument.. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom