What's new

8th anniversary of Gujarat genocide. Never forget

What aboiut the millions of Hindus killed by Muslims overthousand years ? No one is answering that. All I am saying is that right now india is fine , mslims are not suffering. Or other way of poking is both Hindu and Muslims are suffering becase of corruption . Our neighbors have no need to forget or remember anything hapenjng here . First try not to forgt how you raped and killed millions in Bangladesh before poking your nose here.

Duh! There is a difference... The "millions" of hindus killed by Muslims over thousand of years (I think the numbers are exaggerated, not sure, but I have to check on the numbers)... dont blame that on Pakistanis.. We won't take any blame for that... Go to some Afghan, Arab, Turk, Iranian, Mongol, Greek or British forum and ask them why they were invading you in the first place and why you weren't able to defend yourselves...

Unlike those invaders, 99% Indian Muslims are Hindu converts and are INDIGENOUS to India..

Check my views in this thread

India, Pakistan and the Battle for Afghanistan

and I for once don't "glorify" those invaders. Whether they were Arab or Mongol... they were invaders. There was nothing "heroic" about them... ;)

You cannot run away from common history. When the all those afghans, greek and what not you mentioned came to invade, they came from the western borders. They had to cross the Indus. So dont take pride in someone invading India the entire region was India back then.

You cannot run away from common history. When the all those afghans, greek and what not you mentioned came to invade, they came from the western borders. They had to cross the Indus. So dont take pride in someone invading India the entire region was India back then.

I think you have trouble reading english... I said, i don't take any pride in those invaders...

and atleast we Punjabis put some resistance to coming invaders... what did the rest of Indians do ? :rofl:

Duh! There is a difference... The "millions" of hindus killed by Muslims over thousand of years (I think the numbers are exaggerated, not sure, but I have to check on the numbers)... dont blame that on Pakistanis.. We won't take any blame for that... Go to some Afghan, Arab, Turk, Iranian, Mongol, Greek or British forum and ask them why they were invading you in the first place and why you weren't able to defend yourselves...

Unlike those invaders, 99% Indian Muslims are Hindu converts and are INDIGENOUS to India..

Haha.. Now you are saying that you have the right to poke your nose becase Muslims were killed inguj and you support all Muslims. Ut when I say that Muslims killed millions and we wil never forget you are saying you are Pakistani. So decide. If you are pak stop BEng concerned about Indians. If you want topple your nose answer the pogrom of muslimes invasion

Now the apologists are using ancient history to justify Gujarat.

This is significant because it illustrates the mindset of the people who committed the massacre. Given the opportunity, these people will commit another Gujarat and shift the blame to 'ancient invaders' and 'mass conversions'.

Last edited:
I agree that Pakistan should stay out of India's internal riots.

However, Gujarat was not a communal riot between equal groups of thugs. It was an organized pogrom involving government and security personnel. And police still continue to harass witnesses and activists. As Australian TV (and others) have reported, the criminals not only escaped justice, but are openly bragging about it.

That makes it different.

I agree there was tacit local government understanding that allowed things to degenerate to horrendous levels. This was pretty similar to what happened during 1984 anti-Sikh riots in Delhi.

Even then that's not reason enough for Pakistanis to raise a bogey over it. By doing that not only are you encouraging interference in internal affairs of a country but are making grounds ripe for a similar interference in your affairs. Something that is to the detriment of the neigbourhood.

Conversion didnt start after independence. It started long before that. Unless the entire pakistan claims to be from Arab decent from the first to bring Islam.
It doesnt mean anything when you say Indian muslims are converts from Hindus if you are trying to hint at anything there. Your fore fathers were Indians and they too would have converted at some point.

Conversion didnt start after independence. It started long before that. Unless the entire pakistan claims to be from Arab decent from the first to bring Islam.
It doesnt mean anything when you say Indian muslims are converts from Hindus if you are trying to hint at anything there. Your fore fathers were Indians and they too would have converted at some point.

Sir , does it matter, if anyone is fascinated by arabs ,persians and Turks, please let them be!! lol

Now that you mention it I just remebered that India's GDP has very little to do with it's population...and just cuz your a pinhead doesn't mean we all are without common sense

Pls don't display ignorance . It s embarassing even tho you are pakistani. Percapita = GDP / population. Therfore 1tr / 1 bil = 1000 .
I don't knowwhat you meant by your stmt but I guess u generally wanted to call me names . Lol...

Haha.. Now you are saying that you have the right to poke your nose becase Muslims were killed inguj and you support all Muslims. Ut when I say that Muslims killed millions and we wil never forget you are saying you are Pakistani. So decide. If you are pak stop BEng concerned about Indians. If you want topple your nose answer the pogrom of muslimes invasion

Let us get some facts straight here..

1. I am Muslim, but I am not religious. I have supported Hindus and Sikhs on this forum alot.

2. I didn't start this post.. I don't know who did...

3. Whether Hindus or Muslims... they are Gujaratis... and I have no connection with any Gujarati.. For me they are Indians... and it is not my problem what goes on in Tamil Nadu or Gujarat... :rofl: I don't give a damn about Indians...

4. If you bring Pakistan in the discussion and spread your false propaganda, then ofcourse I have to defend my country...

Check my views in this thread

India, Pakistan and the Battle for Afghanistan

and I for once don't "glorify" those invaders. Whether they were Arab or Mongol... they were invaders. There was nothing "heroic" about them... ;)

Haven't been to that thread but if those are indeed your views I must say they are the first from a Pakistani on this forum.

Yeah, we never know for sure the real numbers. Official figures usually report low numbers and victims usually try to exaggerate the numbers. Therefore, I don't trust both sources. What about we take average

Sikh victims say = 10,000
Official Report say = 3,000

10,000 + 3,000 / 2 = Approx 6000 Sikhs killed :angry:
Inc
Jinxed ji , pls don't trivialize deaths. Also don't have to exaggerate. 1 person killed for no reason is too many

Unlike 99% Indian Muslims... Pakistanis are NOT 99% indic... You should blame that to British or whatever for giving us 60% Afghan lands... how many times I have told you that 40% Pakistanis have nothing to do with India (Pushtuns, Balochis and Farsiwans and other Iranic groups have nothing in common with INDIA)...

Back
Top Bottom