What's new

8th anniversary of Gujarat genocide. Never forget

From 40% I mean those Pakistanis like Pushtuns and their Kings like Ghaznvi, Ghauri etc who WERE invaders of India.. and from 60% Pakistanis I mean who got invaded... Both of these groups are part of the diversity Pakistan now and we have ultimate respect for each other...

On the other hand.. Indians only got invaded and invaded for the last 5,000 years... ;) I hope that makes sense to you...

No, it does not. I don't think it could possibly make sense to anyone who bothers to read history. Did Alexander invade India or "Pakistan" ? He seemed to think "INDIA" even though he never crossed into central "India". Pakistan as an legal entity was carved out in 1947, which meant any invasion of "India" before that date also included Pakistan. That is what the British thought also since they too called it "India".

Look, it does not matter. India and Pakistan may have been separated as independent countries for just 62 years but the respective mindsets of most of the people are now hundreds of years apart. For all i care, you can park yourself (and i am talking about you and not Pakistanis in general) in Iran, Central Asia or in the heart of the Arab world. It makes no difference to anyone of us.

Would appreciate very much if you stopped insisting on bringing your fuzzy history and deep racial prejudice into every topic of this forum.

Thanks

From 40% I mean those Pakistanis like Pushtuns and their Kings like Ghaznvi, Ghauri etc who WERE invaders of India.. and from 60% Pakistanis I mean who got invaded... Both of these groups are part of the diversity Pakistan now and we have ultimate respect for each other...

On the other hand.. Indians only got invaded and invaded for the last 5,000 years... ;) I hope that makes sense to you...

Talk about dragging history, look what you are posting. Please take this bloodline and gene hunting discussion somewhere else jinxxie, because it frankly does not interest anyone.
Sorry for the curt words, but this topic is really irritating now.

Talk about dragging history, look what you are posting. Please take this bloodline and gene hunting discussion somewhere else jinxxie, because it frankly does not interest anyone.

Somewhere else? Where? on some Indian Tamil Nadu forum or Kerala or Bihar forum? Last time I checked this is Pakistani forum and I think I am at the right palce? :undecided: Can come Pakistani confirm this is Pakistan Defence forum not Indian Defence forum... :rofl:

And I am sure my ranting doesn't bother most Pakistanis on this forum... and that is what it matters... On the other hand... I dont care what an Indian thinks about me...I really don't... :woot:

And I am sure my ranting doesn't bother most Pakistanis on this forum... and that is what it matters... On the other hand... I dont care what an Indian thinks about me...I really don't... :woot:

Well thats the one good thing you have done today. accepted that you just rant. I guess that settles the matter.

No, it does not. I don't think it could possibly make sense to anyone who bothers to read history. Did Alexander invade India or "Pakistan" ? He seemed to think "INDIA" even though he never crossed into central "India". Pakistan as an legal entity was carved out in 1947, which meant any invasion of "India" before that date also included Pakistan. That is what the British thought also since they too called it "India".

Look, it does not matter. India and Pakistan may have been separated as independent countries for just 62 years but the respective mindsets of most of the people are now hundreds of years apart. For all i care, you can park yourself (and i am talking about you and not Pakistanis in general) in Iran, Central Asia or in the heart of the Arab world. It makes no difference to anyone of us.

Would appreciate very much if you stopped insisting on bringing your fuzzy history and deep racial prejudice into every topic of this forum.

Thanks

I wasn't bringing my "deep racial prejudice" (as mentioned by you) in this thread... But there is a huge difference between Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims..

All I was saying they (Indian Muslims) are the same people as you... don't kill them... live peacefully with them... You guyz claim "we are Indians first and racial/religious prejudices doesn't matter for us"... and I was strengthening your views... So what are we fighting about then? :D

Well thats the one good thing you have done today. accepted that you just rant. I guess that settles the matter.

You have lots of time in your hands.. to sit in Pakistani forums... read my posts carefully.. and try to nitpick something so you can snub me and come with a lame comeback... Now you know why I avoid Indians in real life? :D

Please do something creative.. instead of nitpicking on everything I say... Please Yusuf Please... I know you are one intelligent smart creative beautiful prosperous Indian.. unlike us Pakistanis...

Man I even agree that police stood by and let things degenerate. But the bolded part is the one I take exception to. That is exactly what the two countries have to avoid. And I agree Indians do it too and its two way street. Both country's people gotta stop it.

I fully acknowledge that there are well meaning Hindus and secular people in India who are just as disgusted as anyone by Gujarat, and who are working for better communal relations.

However, the fact remains that the treatment of Muslims in India is bad and, by some accounts, getting worse. Even leaving aside the Sachar report, there are other reports that claim Muslims have hardly benefitted from India's recent gains. Their status is barely above dalits. There was also another Western report (I don't have the source any more) about eastern India where Hindu Muslim relations are actually getting worse. Even officials were pessimistic about the future of community relations.

All of this is not anti-India. We have the same concern for Muslims who face discrimination in Western countries and sectarian violence within Muslim countries.

At one level, it is a human rights issue but, as Muslims, of course we are more sensitive to the plight of Muslims. This is no different from Jews, Christians and Hindus who work to highlight the suffering of their fellow religious members.

It was Indians who dragged race into the discussion. It was also Indians who dragged ancient history into the discussion.

I really don't understand this Indian obsession to say that Pakistanis are Indians. Except for very brief periods in the 5000 year history, we have been a separate entity politically. Genetically, many Pakistanis and Indians are the same, but there is much variation within India, as there is within Pakistan. Genetically, a Pashtun has little in common with a Bengali or a Tamil, although people in Punjab, Sindh etc. are essentially similar. Culturally, as I mentioned before, Pakistan is a mix of Indian, Arab, Persian, Turk, Afghan ,etc. cultures.

I think you have a short memory. This thread is about gujarat and you were talking about the brave Punjabis and God knows what. Thank. Im done with you.

My smart intelligent beautiful prosperous Indian neighbor... You said you were done with me.. then why continue with your nitpicking in every post of mine... Atleast stick to your words... :D

Khudrat ki kamal ko dekiye, kaise kaise logo ki muh se be sachhi baat nikal aathi he.:cheers:

Somewhere else? Where? on some Indian Tamil Nadu forum or Kerala or Bihar forum? Last time I checked this is Pakistani forum and I think I am at the right palce? :undecided: Can come Pakistani confirm this is Pakistan Defence forum not Indian Defence forum... :rofl:

I know, you don't that explains your illogical and immature posts, which are result of a make believe world you live in. Learn to respect people, irrespective of nationalities.
You still have a lot of growing up to do.

I know, you don't that explains your illogical and immature posts, which are result of a make believe world you live in. Learn to respect people, irrespective of nationalities.
You have a lot of growing up to do.

Yes sir! I try my best to be as good as as perfect as my neighbors on my Eastern Side... Par kiya karoun ? Pakistani houn na... I can never reach the status of logical and mature posts of Indians on this forum.. I really can't... Magar Koshish karoun gi next time... :D

Indians ganging up yet again.
And all of them registered in Feb 2010.

Hmmm....
Seems like some Indian govt. department did a bit of hiring last month...

Back
Top Bottom