What's new

8th anniversary of Gujarat genocide. Never forget

there is a huge difference between Indian Muslims and Pakistani Muslims..

I agree with jinxed girl completely on this one. An Indian muslim is Indian and a Pakistani muslim is Pakistani and that is far bigger a rift than the one of the most divergent of racial stocks. But what has that got to do with the topic friends?

I agree with jinxed girl completely on this one. An Indian muslim is Indian and a Pakistani muslim is Pakistani and that is far bigger a rift than the one of the most divergent of racial stocks. But what has that got to do with the topic friends?

Resort to the comments made by some Indian celebrities and dignitaries visiting Pakistan along with the Indian Cricket team a few years back, and you will get your answer...... a little closer to home.

Indian Muslims are having a strong bond to the Native Culture(Indian Culture) which really helps in the success of secularism in India.No gap drawn between believers and non-believers.

Religion always comes first for us ...

I would agree if the 'us' you refer to were Pakistani muslims. I would however disagree if by 'us' you were attempting to speak on behalf of muslims all over the world. There are many other muslim countries besides Pakistan where the citizens bear allegiance to the country first, and those would no doubt take exception to being bracketed in the 'us' were it to be an all inclusive blanket. As for Indian muslims, I am sure that we Indians would be better judges about our brothers whom we live with everyday, than you trying to speak on their behalf, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom