What's new

Why pray in Arabic and not in a language we understand?

see Allah sab zubano ka paida karne wala ha aur jab koi use mangta ha to wo har ak ki sunta ha cahe wo arbi ho urdu ho english ho french ho ya koi b zuban ho lakin mere bahi har cheez ka ak zabta hota ha aur hamian usko follow karna chahiye aur zabta ye ha k we should offer our prayers in arabic formal prayers like namaz.
ap dua jis marzi zuban mein mangain koi farq nai partra
jahn tak is quam ka sawal ha to agar ye arabic jante b hote to aj phir b inka yahi haal hota masla arbi zuban ka nai masla quran ko na parhna aur na samajna ha kun k ap arabic ni hein so apko struggle karni pre gi apko arabic ka sath sath tarjuma b parhna pre ga use sekhna pre ga

qaum me deshatgard q ha, a ke proxy mullahs unhe arbi suna kar out of context targuma bata kar awam par jihad karne bhejtay ha or ye bare scale par ho raha ha, agar madrassahs me unhe Quran samajhaya jaye to pura masla hal ho jaye ga ke nai.....ha ya na me jawab dena

I never meant we should offer nimaz in urdu i meant to say we should atleast know what we are saying and then reading in the Quran.......

Then we should read tafsir, and try to get the meaning of the Quran, not the translation.

not sure what your agenda is?? Why do christian pray in roman or arminiac or the jewish holy book is in Hebrew? Back in the day religion also served as a doctrine of political unity so the influences naturally flowed in.

Touche.

If only people had ears.
Touche? what an *** clown!
ever heard of " laissez-faire" , that is let people do what they wants"?
Is it your nationalistic obligation to shove your idea down people's throats?
Why dont you people fix the more pressing issues like your very survival first before you ream your own countrymen a new one? No wonder this nation is like a **** hole

You dont need to recite it in Urdu to forbid yourself from doing such. Read tafsir, get the true meaning.

I am not against Arabic if you understand Quran in Arabic good and fine but if you dont you should read the translation instead of just reading and memorising it like a parrot without any understanding......

Good question , its better to read in owns language for better understanding ... i dont think to read in Arabic isnt a must !!!? what is the point of standing behind a molvi for hours and dont understand a thing

not sure what your agenda is??

ARBI.
arbi.
Arbi.
ArBi.

thats his agenda - for today atleast.

what he is implying is that we are all behaving like nomadic, desert dwelling arab tribesman.

talk about a strawman.

not sure what your agenda is??

My agenda is National salvation by understanding the Quran for a change and not just reading it in (with all due respect) some foreign language we dont understand.....

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Good question , its better to read in owns language for better understanding ... i dont think to read in Arabic isnt a must !!!? what is the point of standing behind a molvi for hours and dont understand a thing

congrats u are the second person to understand my point amongst the many who have read this post........

The general principles are Qualities and values, not how he washed his hands (like any other arb did) how he took a crap (like any other arbi did)

Again i don't bother any other arb that how he wash his hands but when it comes to Holy Prophet i will blindly follow him wether it is about hand washing, eating food or any thing any thing you can imagine because i see HIM as a complete code of conduct in my life.
you can disagree me no problem
one will get how much he desire

My agenda is National salvation by understanding the Quran for a change and not just reading it in (with all due respect) some foreign language we dont understand.....

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

congrats u are the second person to understand my point amongst the many who have read this post........

The word Quran is foreign, The word Islam is foriegn.. it was originally in a foreign language.. dont read it in the first place..
its Arbi.. and dangerous for your culture.

ARBI.
arbi.
Arbi.
ArBi.

thats his agenda - for today atleast.

what he is implying is that we are all behaving like nomadic, desert dwelling arab tribesman.

talk about a strawman.

your username says ''realist'' you are not acting realisticly, think realisticly did you know what the molvi was saying in the tarawi this entire Ramadan my point is wouldn't it have been great if we understood what he said.........

=Khan_patriot
Thanks , i think I have the same opinion on namaz , or least the part where you recite part of Sorah's after Al hamd i mean in general people dont know the translation of most of the Ayat's , we ratafied some in school but that was all. If read in owns language will improve the understanding of religion also add quality to prayers

not sure what your agenda is?? Why do christian pray in roman or arminiac or the jewish holy book is in Hebrew? Back in the day religion also served as a doctrine of political unity so the influences naturally flowed in.

Jews are a particular religio-ethnic group - Islam is not Christian Bible has been translated in multiple languages and this struggle was one of the issues that led to the reformation

Here's the agenda - Muslims who understand the content of their faith, who can relate to it in their own language - no one is saying ban arabaic or just saying that religion to be religion must be a part of the peole and there is no better way for this can for being in the language of the adherent.

The word Quran is foreign, The word Islam is foriegn.. it was originally in a foreign language.. dont read it in the first place..
its Arbi.. and dangerous for your culture.

If i dont read it how will i know what my creator has wanted from me....???
I will read it in the language i understand so i may know what Allah wants and follow it........

I have nothing against Arabs or Arabic our our culrural disintegration all i want is for people to think for a change instead of following something blindly......

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Thanks , i think I have the same opinion on namaz , or least the part where you recite part of Sorah's after Al hamd i mean in general people dont know the translation of most of the Ayat's , we ratafied some in school but that was all. If read in owns language will improve the understanding of religion also add quality to prayers

The others seem to think that it is an offense in Islam whereas no where has Arabic been made a compulsion, in my opinion all national problems would go away if we understand the Quran for a change.........

your username says ''realist'' you are not acting realisticly, think realisticly did you know what the molvi was saying in the tarawi this entire Ramadan my point is wouldn't it have been great if we understood what he said.........

i suppose you have a point, i mean i see the SPECIFIC issue and i see the solution to the SPECIFIC issue.

you have expressed it properly.

muse on the other hand is just shrill and dramatic, read his posts, he is conflating one thing with the other with the other.

he is someone who talks nonsense, or is just a trouble maker; only one of the two.

Back
Top Bottom