What's new

Why pray in Arabic and not in a language we understand?

The problem is.. to what end is religion to be allowed to deteriorate..?
Eventually even prayers will become the target of question.. how many.. how to?? etc.
And we will all end up at sunday sermons at the mosque.. perhaps even a monthly sermon will suffice???

rofl, sunday surmons, are you christian???

You all are a bunch of lazy a$$. Why do we learn English in Pakistan? Are we British?

Learning languages is good and soon the new generation in Sindh Province will be speaking Chinese fluently. Never I thought this day would come that our people will speak Chinese fluently.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...ow-compulsory-sindh-province.html#post2083349

So learn Arabic, Chinese, Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Baluchi, Sindhi, Kashmiri...theres no harm in learning new languages.

:pakistan:

The problem is.. to what end is religion to be allowed to deteriorate..?
Eventually even prayers will become the target of question.. how many.. how to?? etc.
And we will all end up at sunday sermons at the mosque.. perhaps even a monthly sermon will suffice???
Sir Islam is very much protected by GOD and this will never happen

Islam are preach to every point of life who are i need in my life.

Sir on the day of Judgement they will automatically speak Arabic

I think everybody is given a crash course in Arabic with Rosetta Stone ! :P

PS: Chogy, you are still going to hell! :P

And we Muslims know that on the day of judgement we will be asked questions in Arabic.

My friend, know this: "NEVER" there was any verse or hadith that says that people will be asked in Arabic
and NEVER there was any verse or hadith that says that Arabic language is superior than any other language

Islam and our prophet are far more noble to be nationalist or giving superiority to any race or language or a culture
our prophet's message is dedicated to the human race not to the small Arab race
Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم had used all his effort and time to demolish nationalism and fighting being intolerant towards those whom are different from you. If you read his last peach you would know that he was not nationalist and Biased to any race

as for the OP's question
I'm not here as an arab, I'm here as a muslim so please don't misunderstand me and think that I'm here to defend my language

there is a hadith or a saying that says "دين يسر لا عسر"

it means " A religion of ease, not hardship "

Allah does not force you or need you to believe or worship him and practice his religion
The prayer is very essential and very strict. you are supposed to do it just like our prophet did it
prayer, hajj we are supposed to do it exactly like our prophet did it

other than these you should use your own language

and again please don't take it that I'm here as an Arab

salam

I think that, in addition to all the question being in Arabic, all paperwork for assignment to Heaven and Hell will all be in Arabic too, right to left script and all! :P

A very good point. Then the honour of prophet is also protected by Allah, why do you have to kill people if they say something bad to him? sorry for going off topic.

Because they do not believe what they say - If Allah is Allah, what business have men protecting Him? If the Beloved of God is His beloved, what business do those who do not even have FAITH (but do have Certitude) to make it their business to protect the Beloved's Honor?

And because they do not have FAITH, they must resort to coercion and violence.

Because they do not believe what they say - If Allah is Allah, what business have men protecting Him? If the Beloved of God is His beloved, what business do those who do not even have FAITH (but do have Certitude) to make it their business to protect the Beloved's Honor?

and what confuses me is so many contradictions and openess to interpretations.

A very good point. Then the honour of prophet is also protected by Allah, why do you have to kill people if they say something bad to him? sorry for going off topic.
Mr ALLAH asks Muslims to do what I mean by protected means that if Muslims will run away from their job he will take revenge from the enemy but we will also pay a great price because will face wrath of ALLAH Sir plz read Islam

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

No Sir ALLAH sent men to do the job but if they will not do it or will become a traitor or a Munafiq or slave of kafirs than he will remove us throw us in hell and replace us with those who will love him he will love them and they will fight for him and he said it in the Quran I hope you must have read the Quran :azn:

Back
Top Bottom