What's new

Why pray in Arabic and not in a language we understand?

If i dont read it how will i know what my creator has wanted from me....???
I will read it in the language i understand so i may know what Allah wants and follow it........

I have nothing against Arabs or Arabic our our culrural disintegration all i want is for people to think for a change instead of following something blindly......

Which they must do by Abandoning the Arbi text.. and make life easier for themselves by only worrying about the translated meaning.. why read about it.. study about it.. when it will all be available for you in your language.. customized to your dialect.

Your wish as it seems is not invalid..
however, you wish to be granted the ability to understand your religion without any effort on your own part.
The recitation of the Quran must not be in its original form.. but rather in the multiple languages ywe speak.. so that the Quran is no longer kept in its original form, for you to hear.. but in different languages each with its own difference in meaning.

Then why even have a Moulvi stand up and recite it??
After all.. the idea is for you to understand it on your language.. then why not your own customs??
You can have the preacher sit down.. or sit on a large table.. whichever suits you.
Since the whole method of prayer was also given by an ancient Arab in the 7th century.. and that is all archaic.. lets leave that as well.

There are two extreme points but I am not participating today.

Just a question who is going to ditch facebook o dear preachers.:lol:

Touche? what an *** clown!
ever heard of " laissez-faire" , that is let people do what they wants"?
Is it your nationalistic obligation to shove your idea down people's throats?
Why dont you people fix the more pressing issues like your very survival first before you ream your own countrymen a new one? No wonder this nation is like a **** hole

Watch your language.

Another one starting to loose it.

Watch your language a** hole.

Another one starts barking like a mad dog.
We have a saying in the US..takes one to know one!
anyways, Or else?
pls ban me! I ve better forum to go to............... I ll never be at a loss!
But practice what you preach ....... your supposed open mindedness!
I am glad u got to be a mod so you can carry ur stick around!
Atleast therer is some meaning in ur life!

''zikr pa khpal jabi ki kawai''

I bet no non Pathan understood it, in the same way no non arab or very few non arabs understand Quran in Arabic so we need a translation and we need to read the translation to understand, i just said '' zikar should be in our own language'' but just memorising it doesn't make u understand it now does it...???

We have a saying us the US..takes one to know one!
anyways, Or else?
pls ban me! I ve better forum to go to............... I ll never be at a loss!
But practice what you preach ....... your supposed open mindedness!
I am glad u got to be a mod so you can carry ur stick around!
Atleast therer is some meaning in ur life!

Forgot to take your medicine or what?

When did I become a US supporter here?

Some English lessons will do you good, after your stint with a psychiatrist of course.

But these didn't exist in 7th century so I guess there is no need for it.

''zikr pa khpal jabi ki kawai''

I bet no non Pathan understood it, in the same way no non arab or very few non arabs understand Quran in Arabic so we need a translation and we need to read the translation to understand, i just said '' zikar should be in our own language'' but just memorising it doesn't make u understand it now does it...???

What is zikar??
Define the forms of zikar mentioned for Pashto?

Which they must do by Abandoning the Arbi text.. and make life easier for themselves by only worrying about the translated meaning.. why read about it.. study about it.. when it will all be available for you in your language.. customized to your dialect.

Your wish as it seems is not invalid..
however, you wish to be granted the ability to understand your religion without any effort on your own part.
The recitation of the Quran must not be in its original form.. but rather in the multiple languages ywe speak.. so that the Quran is no longer kept in its original form, for you to hear.. but in different languages each with its own difference in meaning.

Then why even have a Moulvi stand up and recite it??
After all.. the idea is for you to understand it on your language.. then why not your own customs??
You can have the preacher sit down.. or sit on a large table.. whichever suits you.
Since the whole method of prayer was also given by an ancient Arab in the 7th century.. and that is all archaic.. lets leave that as well.

I am saying dont dump Arabic but UNDERSTAND IT if not arabic just your paryer.......

There are two extreme points but I am not participating today.

Besides, the Quran was sent down so that it would be practiced. It is necessary to think why a muslim who learns English in order to understand an English book does not learn Arabic (in bits and pieces atleast) in order to understand the Quran.

I love PDF, but lately it has been more fun to lurk instead of participating actively. :D

What is zikar??

''khuday pak yaw da ow Rasool Muhammad ye akhari rasool day''

''Allah ek ha or Rasool SAW us kay akhari nabi ha''

''Ya Allah pa ma raham waka''

''Ya Allah mujh par reham kar''

and so on did u understand the pushto part or the urdu part, i think the urdu part BECAUSE IT IS UR OWN LANGUAGE.....similarly for long surahs we cant understnad fully the Arabic but we can understand the translation 100%

Forgot to take your medicine or what?
When did I become a US supporter here?
Some English lessons will do you good, after your stint with a psychiatrist of course.
But these didn't exist in 7th century so I guess there is no need for it.

bhikari is barking yet again! BTW u are not a US supporter , u are the US property!
7th century? sorry I do not live in your town anymore!

What is zikar??

Dont bring Pushto in it again it may be the language of the Pathans but you have no right to mock it, mock it again and see what happens.......

The others seem to think that it is an offense in Islam whereas no where has Arabic been made a compulsion, in my opinion all national problems would go away if we understand the Quran for a change.........

too much mullah influence i guess , imagine if u ask this question to a molvi .. he will confirm you a duzakh there and then. Guess the idea is stop people think outside the box

Back
Top Bottom