What's new

Why Pashtunwali when Islam is there?

Firstly your example is far off, secondly you cant have any example or compare when it comes to this because you're talking about god here. You either have answer for this or you dont.

Umm no. The analogy makes sense. You choose not to reflect upon it.

See, if the teacher already knows the outcome, and thus decides to grade the student before the student can prove his claim of being able to build the plane, it will leave room for argument.

Besides, there are no quick answers to such questions.

Because culture (not just Pashtuns) is stronger than any religion! 1 liner ;)

(you're surrounded more by culture compare to religion)

By Studying History and developed countries you will come to know that in developed countries culture is still there however no sign of religion (Talking about majority of the people).

As a Human race get educated/develop religion fades away! Fact!.

im really surprised by that, how can a logical person not believe in god? lol
i see that book smart people are really most of the atheists , but street smart people are the religious ones.

If God knows everything, why would he create the people he knew were going to hell?
If he knows you're going to hell before you are even born it doesn't seem like your "free will" to go to heaven is really "free." It seems more like God is just watching a movie he directed himself and already knows the ending to.

Man this is exactly the question i asked myself when i was younger,my parents are moderaetly religious.I am an agnostic of sorts.
I came to conclusion that i CAN believe in a higher power,a superior being or sentience that may have been responsible for creation of life and soul [maybe our souls are an extension of a larger universal essence]as all of it seems[take the human body for example] too organized to be completely random.
What i don't believe in is organized religion and set guidelines of do's and don'ts which seems to me to be efforts by different groups of people in diff parts of the world throughout human history to interpret god in their own vision,and lay down their view of an way of life as the ideal way.One more thing that puts me off organized religion is discrimination of women.If god gave instructions i believe he would not even mention word women seperately as all would be judged equally as persons.Most organized religions in many ways restrict women and patronize them with seperate guidelines.
Lastly i look at the scope and vastness of this universe and u have to wonder,to a sentience or diety who created this infinite ..we a small planet in a tiny solar system in this massive universe..we must be like bacteria..even less than that.I think its very arrogant to assume that any supreme diety if it exists would bother to monitor/judge and follow each of us.....i mean it reallyy assumes we are something special.We are the centre of the universe or something.
This human need to feel 'special' or 'chosen' is very old,u can see it with 'chosen people'/superior people psyche either based on god or race or culture throughout human history.
It also why in the middle ages belief was sun revolves around earth.And church defended this idea vehemently even imprisoning galileo and burning several at the stake for it.We are the centre of the universe belief is quite arrogant i believe.

My thoughts and opinion,everyone is entitled to have one.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom