What's new

Why Pashtunwali when Islam is there?

Lol i am Muslim! and fasting right now! just a student of islam.

The Quran says that God is all-knowing and that he knows everything that has happened, is happening and will happened. If this be the case, then why was Satan created? Judging by what I previously stated, wouldn't He have known that Satan would turn on him and cause all of this havoc? Did He not create evil? And knew of it before doing so?

&

If God knows everything, why would he create the people he knew were going to hell?
If he knows you're going to hell before you are even born it doesn't seem like your "free will" to go to heaven is really "free." It seems more like God is just watching a movie he directed himself and already knows the ending to. why couldn't he just not create them? That seems like it would be more loving than allowing someone to burn in hell

@ senior members Please do try and answer my questions! i will appreciate it a lot.

I cannot answer that in Islamic point of view. But in Santana Dharma point of view, he creates man. But the man have his own paths. He can choose his own paths, He can even be a athiest, but he is bound by his lifetime dharma. Even you talk bad against HIM, he sends you to heaven or hell, by the contributions one makes to humanity.

@Pak-one sahab; @Aeronaut; @farhan_9909

Sir aren't these two customs clearly in conflict with Islam. We all know that Islam prescribes death penalty ie rajam or stoning for adultery if and only if the adulterer is married and 4 reliable eye witnesses are presented by the claimant otherwise the claimant would be liable to qazaf punishment ie lashes. Now how does the above is compatible with Pashtunwali as no such conditions required by Islam are needed in the above stated customs? Please explain?

@Pak-one can comment on this.
and
if i am not pashtunwali itself is older than Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot answer that in Islamic point of view. But in Santana Dharma point of view, he creates man. But the man have his own paths. He can choose his own paths, He can even be a athiest, but he is bound by his lifetime dharma. Even you talk bad against HIM, he sends you to heaven or hell, by the contributions one makes to humanity.

Thanks for the effort.
Thats what islam says (along these lines) The questions remains the same.

That God give you an option of choosing the right path and the wrong path, its up to you! BUT God/allah Knows what path that specific person gonna choose from the start and he is going hell so why send him here?

Firstly your example is far off, secondly you cant have any example or compare when it comes to this because you're talking about god here. You either have answer for this or you dont.

Yeah you made some points

but not close to what i asked about :)

Exactly what is your point?you want to ask about clash points?

Exactly what is your point?you want to ask about clash points?

If God knows everything, why would he create the people he knew were going to hell?
If he knows you're going to hell before you are even born it doesn't seem like your "free will" to go to heaven is really "free." It seems more like God is just watching a movie he directed himself and already knows the ending to.

Thanks for the effort.
Thats what islam says (along these lines) The questions remains the same.

That God give you an option of choosing the right path and the wrong path, its up to you! BUT God/allah Knows what path that specific person gonna choose from the start and he is going hell so why send him here?

That question is complicated. You see, when you get a choice, one is bad (but more money), one is good (no wrongdoings), you weigh the pro's and con's of such a decision. So finally, Its U, who take the decision on which path you take. If you take a wrong path, you possibly cannot blame it on Allah/God. its you whom you can blame yourself.

GOD have given you the ability to think, meditate, take decisons. So I believe, it binds on you. I don think he is going to punish if you convert religion from Islam (or to Islam), or if you bad mouth HIM.
It finally depends on ur Karma on earth.
Thats my understanding friend

If he knows you're going to hell before you are even born it doesn't seem like your "free will" to go to heaven is really "free." It seems more like God is just watching a movie he directed himself and already knows the ending to.

These are what we call the issues of Taqdeer, Ghaib ie the unseen. This is from the knowledge of Allah which He has not disclosed to us and which only and only He knows. So please don't delve into these sensitive matters as many people have gone astray by delving into such sensitive issues.

That question is complicated. You see, when you get a choice, one is bad (but more money), one is good (no wrongdoings), you weigh the pro's and con's of such a decision. So finally, Its U, who take the decision on which path you take. If you take a wrong path, you possibly cannot blame it on Allah/God. its you whom you can blame yourself.

GOD have given you the ability to think, meditate, take decisons. So I believe, it binds on you. I don think he is going to punish if you convert religion from Islam (or to Islam), or if you bad mouth HIM.
It finally depends on ur Karma on earth.
Thats my understanding friend

That would be a typical answer that you will get from the majority however does not answer the question. God knows everything, He Also knows at which points U gonna take a wrong path! long story short he knows from the start.

There is no Answer to it. The friend below has a "answer"! basically he means have Faith & some questions can not be answered.

These are what we call the issues of Taqdeer, Ghaib ie the unseen. This is from the knowledge of Allah which he has not disclosed to us and which only and only He knows. So please don't delve into these sensitive matters as many people have gone astray by delving into such sensitive issues.

Agree Brother! there is no answer to it! Basically have Faith.

@Rajaraja Chola

Don't comment on issues related to Islam as you neither have knowledge nor the right to do so. Thank you.

I never replied to your post, nor was my post anything related to Islam. And I don claim I know everything about Islam.
I clearly mentioned, I cannot answer from Islamic point of view if you can read English properly.
And Thirdly, just cos I am not a Islamic follower, does not mean, I cannot comment on Islam. Its my right to comment freely, on any issues, even if its about Islam.
Thank you.

That would be a typical answer that you will get from the majority however does not answer the question. God knows everything, He Also knows at which points U gonna take a wrong path! long story short he knows from the start.

There is no Answer to it. The friend below has a "answer"! basically he means have Faith & some questions can not be answered.

Agree Brother! there is no answer to it! Basically have Faith.

Faith is a short answer, friend. Trying to understand is what many sages and only great persons can do. :)

NO,NOT REALLY,although God knows what human will do,and reason of their creation is that every human has 100 percent chances to change it's fate via prayers,and God knows that human has tendency to will and to change,the whole reason of human existence is to give them a chance to change themselves,and due to this reason,many human's fate are changed,I am personally evident of it,my friend was told in her dream that her fate is changed due to her prayer and she will be given what she will,and later on it did happened to her.
Secondly,those who are failed will not complain to God that why he didn't give them chance and decided their fate without testifying them?because God knows that if he already send them to hell fire or heaven,they will make such accusations.
God didn't impose his decisions on humans,he has given them mind to make their own choices,he is willing to show them right path and see their choices,AND HUMANS ARE FREE TO MAKE CHOICE.

Do some primary or secondary research and you will come to know.

Ok bro I got a serious question and no one seems to have answer for it (even local mosque imam).

IF allah knows everything & he also knows who is going hell and heaven. No point sending us here?

Don't give me the Zakir naik answer. That God give you an option of choosing the right path and the wrong path, its up to you! BUT allah Knows what path that specific person gonna choose from the start and he is going hell so why send him here?

@ Senior members
Because God = Human with great abilities. None of the God ever lived beyond known life of human. They got old like others. It was followers who spread false stories about God. Look even today people believe everything told to then by humans without verifying. Now think about time when there was no way to verify. Most of facts of old days are hearsay.

Faith is a short answer, friend. Trying to understand is what many sages and only great persons can do. :)

It is very complicated & i knew there is answer to it however i thought let me ask here because some members do have good knowledge. Anyways thanks for your contribution mate.

Because God = Human with great abilities. None of the God ever lived beyond known life of human. They got old like others. It was followers who spread false stories about God. Look even today people believe everything told to then by humans without verifying. Now think about time when there was no way to verify. Most of facts of old days are hearsay.

Agree on Some points!

Its FACTS vs FAITH :)

@Pak-one sahab; @Aeronaut; @farhan_9909

Sir aren't these two customs clearly in conflict with Islam. We all know that Islam prescribes death penalty ie rajam or stoning for adultery but if and only if the adulterer is married and 4 reliable eye witnesses are presented by the claimant otherwise the claimant would be liable to qazaf punishment ie lashes. Now how is the above compatible with Islam as no such pre-conditions are required by Pashtunwali before carrying out the punishment. Please explain?

They are surely not compatible with islam, pashtun society needs to be reformed............

Do some primary or secondary research and you will come to know.

Ok bro I got a serious question and no one seems to have answer for it (even local mosque imam).

IF allah knows everything & he also knows who is going hell and heaven. No point sending us here?

Don't give me the Zakir naik answer. That God give you an option of choosing the right path and the wrong path, its up to you! BUT allah Knows what path that specific person gonna choose from the start and he is going hell so why send him here?

@ Senior members

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
- Epicurus [341–270 B.C.]

For as long as there are dead infants and child rapes, there's no place for all knowing, all loving and prayer answering personal god. The only possibilities are either a impersonal god who doesn't care about how we treat them or a sadistic God who tests people in devious ways just to satisfy his ego.

P.S. If all evil doers goes to hell and satan punishes them, isn't satan the good guy??

Back
Top Bottom