What's new

Why Malaysia is riskier than India, Indonesia

Just coz it is not official does it mean it doesnt exist? Explain this forms you have to fill and indicate your race to the point of country of origin? post 43

UK_ethnicity_classification_2001.png

Tolerance and equal of success stories can be erected from Malaysia too :agree:

I was wondering the same....but I cant seem to juice enough out...

1 thing for sure he doesnt even know what he is talking about when it comes to S.E.Asia....

Just coz you have visited a place doesnt automatically make you an expert on the subject! Try living there for say 2-5 yrs! Few months and you still can be considered a guest! Of course it becomes worse if you want to talk to those who are politically influenced and well I dont know fail to see it! I dont see anything balance coming from that!

I went to the states for couple of months ...now does that make me an expert on NYC? Just coz I talked to 10-20 friends or the fact I have family there does that contribute to everything to the point drilling in on 1 article?

I have never lived in these countries, but have visited. I never claimed to have lived there, buddy. But my first had account in touring / visiting Malaysia and Philippines gives me a first hand account on the living situation there?

I dont know about Indonesia I just told you about Brunei MIB...but I guess you cant recognize what you dont know :enjoy:

We have more countries discriminating against its own...but I dont see that much havoc there...why the selective bullying?
don't like it ? deal with it

I have never lived in these countries, but have visited. I never claimed to have lived there, buddy.
I know I could clearly tell from your posts ...but you tried to imply your thorough knowledge by saying twice that you have been to Malaysia and have Chinese friends from there...

don't like it ? deal with it
Likewise! Dont like Bumiputera..you dont even have to deal with it :rofl:

I know I could clearly tell from your posts ...but you tried to imply your thorough knowledge by saying twice that you have been to Malaysia and have Chinese friends from there...

Yes I do have Malaysian friends whom are Chinese in ancestry. I met them during my tours through Kuala Lumpur. You meet a lot of people who become friends when you visit new countries.

This is besides the point. Let's please talk about the subject matter.

Likewise! Dont like Bumiputera..you dont even have to deal with it :rofl:
heck why should I eh ?:woot: I am a Canadian ! & in case you dint know, which I am sure that you don't, bumiputra doesn't run here

dude are immigrants treated fairly in UAE ? no certainly not , its common sense immigrants & citizen's are not the same thing, immigrants are foreign nationals & not local citizen's , the bumiputra systems discriminates among its own citizen's
now that's plain discrimination , countries are not responsible for treating foreign nationals with equality, but it definitely is responsible when it comes to its own citizens
Why are foreign nationals not human? Why shouldn't a govt treat both equally?

Yes I do have Malaysian friends whom are Chinese in ancestry. I met them during my tours through Kuala Lumpur. You meet a lot of people who become friends when you visit new countries.

This is besides the point. Let's please talk about the subject matter.
You should have asked them why was Singapore created? Why didn't they migrate to Singapore when they had the chance? Ever been to Singapore? Seen how racist it is?

LOL. I hardly think Malaysia can compete with Japan. :lol: :no:

You seem to have trouble understanding English. Go re-read my post. I said "Any further investment into Malaysia could have actually created a competitor on par with you!"

Last edited:
You should have asked them why was Singapore created? Why didn't they migrate to Singapore when they had the chance? Ever been to Singapore? Seen how racist it is?

Brother @Abu Nasar , I've never been to Singapore yet, so I don't have a say. I do hope that there is no such thing as a preferential treatment in that country tho. Have you been there?

Brother @Abu Nasar , I've never been to Singapore yet, so I don't have a say. I do hope that there is no such thing as a preferential treatment in that country tho. Have you been there?
You didn't answer my question, Why was Singapore created? and IF the Chinese in Malaysia have an issue with Malaysia, why didn't they move to Singapore, when they had the chance?

You didn't answer my question, Why was Singapore created? and IF the Chinese in Malaysia have an issue with Malaysia, why didn't they move to Singapore, when they had the chance?

To be honest with you, I never read into Singapore's history. But if i had to guess why the Chinese in Malaysia decided to stay; perhaps they had cultural ties to the country? Perhaps they had family in Malaysia, perhaps they had some businesses in Malaysia? I guess it would be the same why some Muslims in India stayed in India after the Partition in 1947? When they could have gone to Pakistan...?

The Malay privileges came about due to uneven development between the wealthier Chinese living in the cities and the poorer Malays living in the countryside. Today the Malay privileges has out live its usefulness. Only benefit the rich Malays.

The Malay privileges will only make the Malay less competitive. Chinese will go where there is money to be made. If Chinese can no longer make money in Malaysia due to Malay privileges, they will leave.

My cousin love living in Indonesia even after she had to flee to Singapore during the 1998 riots. She still returned. Obviously they are doing very well. If you visit Medan/Danou Toba you will see alot of rich Chinese from Medan with their Hondas and Toyotas and youngsters in their flashy scooters. And they do not hide their wealth.

The Malay privileges came about due to uneven development between the wealthier Chinese living in the cities and the poorer Malays living in the countryside. Today the Malay privileges has out live its usefulness. Only benefit the rich Malays.

The Malay privileges will only make the Malay less competitive. Chinese will go where there is money to be made. If Chinese can no longer make money in Malaysia due to Malay privileges, they will leave.

My cousin love living in Indonesia even after she had to flee to Singapore during the 1998 riots. She still returned. Obviously they are doing very well. If you visit Medan/Danou Toba you will see alot of rich Chinese from Medan with their Hondas and Toyotas and youngsters in their flashy scooters. And they do not hide their wealth.

Thank You @Nan Yang for your objective analysis.

I thought the rich people live in the countryside, while the homeless people hang around the city corner.

Back
Top Bottom