What's new

Why Malaysia is riskier than India, Indonesia

Ignore the born-again wannabe. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Years of Middle Eastern brainwashing has damaged their ability to perceive any other history other then Arabic history. Perhaps, as a final measure, you could teach him about the Chola empire and its rule over entire Southeast Asia.
even their country name MALAYSIA comes from the Tamil name MALAI, which means 'mountain'..

As I told again, Compare India with China, Japan and we lag behind them. But not with Malaysia. Simple as that. Does it take longer for you to comprehend?

Malaysia is a small country with a small population. Comparing it with a behemoth like India is sheer unrealistic. Naturally, it should have been developed by now.....

So according to your above (numbers/size) logic - Every smaller country when compared to India must have been developed long ago?

What a horse manure from you...

My Malaysian Cousins are here with me right now, and seeing ur stupid logic they are crying in damn laughter right now.
Malay is a intermixing of Sanskit and even have many loan words from Tamil. Old age sanskrit now mixed with local words is Malay now.
Really ask them what this means:

Suruh dorng Kaling diam...Mun t'tau jgn ckp mcm2

Apa salh yg I type tdi? Mun ada slhnya ckp bisai2...

If you dont know what that means...cousins dont exist :coffee:

even their country name MALAYSIA comes from the Tamil name MALAI, which means 'mountain'..
and funny thing is mostly it is flat :rofl:
Now this @Rajaraja Chola should make them laugh^^
man Indian trying to squeeze themselves everywhere they can :rofl:

So according to your above (numbers/size) logic - Every smaller country when compared to India must have been developed long ago?

What a horse manure from you...

Malaysian population is lesser than the population of Mumbai and has the landmass and resources of Maharashtra.

Furthermore, its military threats are far, far lesser and remains in one of the most stable regions of the world.

All that added with a set of good economy and development-oriented leadership has propelled them to development.

Kuala Lumpur is a developed city however other smaller towns are pretty limited in development. Considering the vast resources they have, they should have been pretty developed.

Malaysian population is lesser than the population of Mumbai and has the landmass and resources of Maharashtra.

Furthermore, its military threats are far, far lesser and remains in one of the most stable regions of the world.

All that added with a set of good economy and development-oriented leadership has propelled them to development.

Kuala Lumpur is a developed city however other smaller towns are pretty limited in development. Considering the vast resources they have, they should have been pretty developed.

Population is not the key factor here.

China India = Same population. But China is more advanced/richer than India.
What the population did in above case?

Population is not the key factor here.

China India = Same population. But China is more advanced/richer than India.
What the population did in above case?

You didn't get my point.

The comparison I made was the rich natural export resources vs the population they have to take care of like the massive Palm oil and other natural exports Malaysia has as its key industrial sector.

China is richer than us because they smartly made their country into a manufacturing powerhouse while we remained service oriented and had a non-existent government for 10 years since 2004 which was regressive in its development policies.

There is simply no comparison between the case on Malaysia and case between us and the Chinese.

My Malaysian Cousins are here with me right now, and seeing ur stupid logic they are crying in damn laughter right now.
Malay is a intermixing of Sanskit and even have many loan words from Tamil. Old age sanskrit now mixed with local words is Malay now.
I never denied that the word was derived from Sanskrit...Maybe you people have a different meaning to derivative in India :tsk:

Actually hinduism and buddhism co-existed in SE Asia. Malaysia , Indonesia were the only nations where Islam spread in peace, albeit, with the help of Tamil Muslims.

I actually thought he was a sensible Elite member. My thoughts are now dashed.

In Indonesia is a little bit different, Farsi (Iran now) along with Punjab merchants is one of the largest moslem group who actually going to spreading Islam in Indonesia. And then came the Ottoman Turks soldiers and envoys who came to Sumatra Island to help the Aceh Kingdom to fighting against the Portuguese in Malacca. They actually chose to settle in Aceh and Western Sumatra, and their legacy to local culture can be traced back. The process actually is very slow, and not many local ruler going to adhere Islam at first. But one point interesting to notes is, in Indonesia our golden age era is happened when the Budhist-Hindu kingdom rule.

Ignore the born-again wannabe. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
Yea an Indian in India knows it all :agree: Had you even a taste of SEA you would know what you just uttered was rubbish...But then again shit is normal in India aint it?

Years of Middle Eastern brainwashing has damaged their ability to perceive any other history other then Arabic history. Perhaps, as a final measure, you could teach him about the Chola empire and its rule over entire Southeast Asia.

I never brought in Arab...i guess buthurt has a huge effect on brain function :agree:
In 1025, Rajendra Chola, the Chola king from Coromandel in South India, launched naval raids on ports of Srivijaya in maritime Southeast Asia and conqueredKadaram (modern Kedah) from Srivijaya and occupied it for some time. Rajendra overseas expedition against Srivijaya was a unique event in India's history and its otherwise peaceful relations with the states of Southeast Asia.

Meaning Srivijaya was already existing! Oh wait do they teach you something else in India?

Yea the blood thirsty Rajendra ...no wonder you keep bringing it up! It's probably paraded and fed to you guys like anything! ...Whose the brainwashed now?

If you want to go back so far...we all came from Africa anyway :enjoy:

In Indonesia is a little bit different, Farsi (Iran now) along with Punjab merchants is one of the largest moslem group who actually going to spreading Islam in Indonesia. And then came the Ottoman Turks soldiers and envoys who came to Sumatra Island to help the Aceh Kingdom to fighting against the Portuguese in Malacca. They actually chose to settle in Aceh and Western Sumatra, and their legacy to local culture can be traced back. The process actually is very slow, and not many local ruler going to adhere Islam at first. But one point interesting to notes is, in Indonesia our golden age era is happened when the Budhist-Hindu kingdom rule.
Oh dont bother teaching Indians they are happy with their ignorance...they can only digest if it is related to them...otherwise it is faulty history! Ask them any history they have their own version! :enjoy:

They cant differentiate Persians, Punjabis, Turks from their phobia of Arabs as they are thought to just accuse using the word Arab!

Yea an Indian in India knows it all :agree: Had you even a taste of SEA you would know what you just uttered was rubbish...But then again shit is normal in India aint it?I never brought in Arab...i guess buthurt has a huge effect on brain function :agree:

Seriously man. Just because you know a bit of Melayu living in Singapore is making you say all this. Regarding my travel, I travel as a profession. From the Andes to the Urals and from Pamukkele to the Cape of Good Hope, I have traveled more than you can even imagine.

Let's leave each others jobs out and focus on the subject.

They cant differentiate Persians, Punjabis, Turks from their phobia of Arabs as they are thought to just accuse using the word Arab!

Then tell me something; why you Pakistanis always bring Arab history forth whenever there is a discussion on the history of the subcontinent? Every one of you starts with the name Mohammad Bin Kasim as if there was no earth before he came in.
That's the reason why you are always categorized with Arabs.

In fact lower than them. They are at least proud of who they are and they know who they are. You guys are a lost rock between two worlds.

Your comment on king Rajendra of Chola Empire tells the contempt you hold for history before your religion existed.

Seriously man. Just because you know a bit of Melayu living in Singapore is making you say all this. Regarding my travel, I travel as a profession. From the Andes to the Urals and from Pamukkele to the Cape of Good Hope, I have traveled more than you can even imagine.

Let's leave each others jobs out and focus on the subject.
Mind you I have been to NYC and literally lived in Europe...But I dont start being their expert just coz I have been to a few countries for a few hrs - few days - few weeks- few months to few years!!! So you telling me your travelling expertise means zilch!

Then tell me something; why you Pakistanis always bring Arab history forth whenever there is a discussion on the history of the subcontinent? Every one of you starts with the name Mohammad Bin Kasim as if there was no earth before he came in.
That's the reason why you are always categorized with Arabs.
I have answered this all over the forum but IF Indians refuse to read it is not my problem..

Why because for most of us we really do have other blood mixed and many of us have proof of it while others are willing to do DNA test just to make a point! What point? That Muhammad Bin Qasim was the 1st from the Islamic world who got the blood mixing started...Hence we are not pure Indians and many of us left India to be away from you guys because of how you oppressed us! We didnt leave all our land for fun you know!

As for being called Arab...well not all of us are Arab we usually talk about Islam it is Indians who associate it with Arabs! When we talk about Islam we talk collectively about Arab influence, Persian influence and also Turkish influence...
In fact lower than them. They are at least proud of who they are and they know who they are. You guys are a lost rock between two worlds.
We are what you would call diverse maybe you dont understand coz all of you are homogenous and cant be bothered!
Your comment on king Rajendra of Chola Empire tells the contempt you hold for history before your religion existed.
Well, we know that but we dont beat the chest like an ape...coz we also had other trade relations but yea Chola Empire caused alot of changes but Srivijaya already existed followed by Majapahit all Hindu Bhuddhist and me acknowledge it coz we dont mind diversity it is the single channel mindset of Indians wanting to say everything is Indian which is disgusting if that is the rate you want to go we can also call half the world Greek or Persian...or lets go further back and say everyone is African :enjoy:

You didn't get my point.

The comparison I made was the rich natural export resources vs the population they have to take care of like the massive Palm oil and other natural exports Malaysia has as its key industrial sector.

China is richer than us because they smartly made their country into a manufacturing powerhouse while we remained service oriented and had a non-existent government for 10 years since 2004 which was regressive in its development policies.

There is simply no comparison between the case on Malaysia and case between us and the Chinese.

Population is not a factor to be rich or poor for the country. Other factors are.
Period.

Based on DNA research....every East Asian people come from Malay origin
Just look one of our Indonesian member photo here @Dayax One of ancient tribal of Indonesia and Malaysia

Indonesian people itself has so many DNA variety...Tamil like group can be found in near sea of Jakarta...where they have darker skin than normal Malay people. Native Jakartan people, betawi, is a mix of Arab/China/Tamil/Java ethnic etc

Betawi people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Really ask them what this means:

Suruh dorng Kaling diam...Mun t'tau jgn ckp mcm2

Apa salh yg I type tdi? Mun ada slhnya ckp bisai2...

If you dont know what that means...cousins dont exist :coffee:

and funny thing is mostly it is flat :rofl:
Now this @Rajaraja Chola should make them laugh^^
man Indian trying to squeeze themselves everywhere they can :rofl:
better check the topography of malaysia..even one of the highest peak in south asia 'MOUNT KINABALU(4000m) is situated there...
reg.-malaysia...then,what the term 'malay' means in your language???
just look Wikipedia..
we can find even many Sanskrit,Tamil derived place names in and around Malaysia and singapore..Singapore itself derived from two Sanskrit words simha(lion) and pura(town)..

better check the topography of malaysia..even one of the highest peak in south asia 'MOUNT KINABALU(4000m) is situated there...
reg.-malaysia...then,what the term 'malay' means in your language???
just look Wikipedia..
we can find even many Sanskrit,Tamil derived place names in and around Malaysia and singapore..Singapore itself derived from two Sanskrit words simha(lion) and pura(town)..
Oh boy here we go again..If you bothered reading my post...I clearly said I never denied the influence of sanskrit! People like you pushing it a little too much is why no one wants to be associated with Indians :agree:

Sanskrit words can also be found in English and other language go dominate there with your insecurity!

Back
Top Bottom