What's new

Why Malaysia is riskier than India, Indonesia

Really ask them what this means:

Suruh dorng Kaling diam...Mun t'tau jgn ckp mcm2

Apa salh yg I type tdi? Mun ada slhnya ckp bisai2...

If you dont know what that means...cousins dont exist :coffee:

and funny thing is mostly it is flat :rofl:
Now this @Rajaraja Chola should make them laugh^^
man Indian trying to squeeze themselves everywhere they can :rofl:

Malaysian Peninsula and Malaysian Island (East Malaysian or Kinabalu and Serawak) had a kind of slightly different of Malay language. Even in Peninsula, the accent and vocabulary will be vary, depends on what states you are standing in. For outsider, it seems very difficult to looking for the differences, but for the natives speaking you can tell who is the person which came from Penang, which the person who came from Serawak and so on.

My self only know a little about Malay language because Indonesian using Bahasa Indonesia, some different kind of Malay language although came from the same roots .

Malaysian Peninsula and Malaysian Island (East Malaysian or Kinabalu and Serawak) had a kind of slightly different of Malay language. Even in Peninsula, the accent and vocabulary will be vary, depends on what states you are standing in. For outsider, it seems very difficult to looking for the differences, but for the natives speaking you can tell who is the person which came from Penang, which the person who came from Serawak and so on.

My self only know a little about Malay language because Indonesian using Bahasa Indonesia, some different kind of Malay language although came from the same roots .
Yea I know...I used to watch a few Indonesian movies too :agree: you guys even arrange the words in the sentence a little differently so I cant speak it but I can understand some of it...I have many Javanese friends and of my friend's bf is Indonesian :agree:

Who ever objected Sri Vijay didnt exist? Are you out of ur mind dumbo? One Indonesian member told that their golden era was under their rule.. now go fart somewhere...
SE and Indian history are very interwined.. It needs broadminded individuals to understand the history.
And your point being? :coffee:

Srivijaya is never written as Sri Vijay :rofl: only an Indian calls whatever they like as they like it! :cheesy:

History is gone ...you need to appreciate how India broke off from Africa and the 1st people in Africa are our ancestors...

True you loser. I cannot tell, whether Malaysia was indeed named from Tamil, cos I dono. But malai means mountain and it might have refered to people living in mountains.
Malai means nothing the people here are Melayu! derived words can mean something but the Bahasa Melayu is an official language learn to respect someone other than your own proud ***!

I see lots of broad-mindedness when everything needs to be related to India for an Indian to understand! :rofl:

True you loser. I cannot tell, whether Malaysia was indeed named from Tamil, cos I dono. But malai means mountain and it might have refered to people living in mountains.
@Emmie can we have you attention at this personal rant!

Last edited:
In Indonesia is a little bit different, Farsi (Iran now) along with Punjab merchants is one of the largest moslem group who actually going to spreading Islam in Indonesia. And then came the Ottoman Turks soldiers and envoys who came to Sumatra Island to help the Aceh Kingdom to fighting against the Portuguese in Malacca. They actually chose to settle in Aceh and Western Sumatra, and their legacy to local culture can be traced back. The process actually is very slow, and not many local ruler going to adhere Islam at first. But one point interesting to notes is, in Indonesia our golden age era is happened when the Budhist-Hindu kingdom rule.

When I think of the great empires of Indonesia, i think of:

1) Sri Vijaya Empire
2) Majapahit Empire
3) Singhasari Empire

Yea I know...I used to watch a few Indonesian movies too :agree: you guys even arrange the words in the sentence a little differently so I cant speak it but I can understand some of it...I have many Javanese friends and of my friend's bf is Indonesian :agree:

And your point being? :coffee:

Srivijaya is never written as Sri Vijay :rofl: only an Indian calls whatever they like as they like it! :cheesy:

History is gone ...you need to appreciate how India broke off from Africa and the 1st people in Africa are our ancestors...

Malai means nothing the people here are Melayu! derived words can mean something but the Bahasa Melayu is an official language learn to respect someone other than your own proud ***!

I see lots of broad-mindedness when everything needs to be related to India for an Indian to understand! :rofl:

@Emmie can we have you attention at this personal rant!

I know... It was a spelling mistake... Only you can make a big issue at it.. A person having 0 knowledge on the history of the country you live in , is the last person I would have like to have a arguement with .
Mind you, I have cousins all over malaysia, Singapore and Mauritius.
As expected getting a proof of nose cut from me and my cousins is enough of ur knowledge. Still they are laughing at ur ignorance.
Good bye.

I know... It was a spelling mistake... Only you can make a big issue at it.. A person having 0 knowledge on the history of the country you live in , is the last person I would have like to have a arguement with .
Look whose talking
Mind you, I have cousins all over malaysia, Singapore and Mauritius.
As expected getting a proof of nose cut from me and my cousins is enough of ur knowledge. Still they are laughing at ur ignorance.
Good bye.
Seriously?:rofl: oh well it is a waste of time to talk to one who speaks on behalf of his cousins just coz they are everywhere he thinks he knows the world :woot:

Back
Top Bottom