What's new

Why Malaysia is riskier than India, Indonesia

@Indos : Dont worry - I have as much higher level of income that I use to classify a country as middle-income.

Indonesia is not a very poor country like BD and is doing quite well. GDP growth of 6% is good and sure that it is destined for prosperity.

@UKBengali

As a person and a Muslim I believe we are all obligated to help our country to move forward.....

Bangladesh has so much potency and I hope the best for your country as well :tup:

This is another data about our middle income history....yup we are still not in upper middle income yet, inshaALLAH we will move much better after this election..

Indonesia risks falling into the middle-income trap | Asian Development Bank

"These positive trends, however, merely underline the critical importance of facing the long-term challenge of graduating from middle- to high-income status. Indonesia became a middle-income economy in 2003. It actually attained middle-income status in 1993, but fell back after the 1997-98 Asian financial crisis. It took six years to jump back to the middle income bracket. Now it needs to battle the so-called “middle-income trap” — where an economy is unable to move up to more value-added production. Indonesia is not unique to this problem."

we can support each other in different ways, technically, intellectually, economically, militarily. India can also join
When a pakistani think of a peaceful ecnomic group they eject india same as indian nothing good will come without pakistan india peace

The term finds its origin in Sanskrit term "Bhoomiputra" which means 'son of soil'. Technically this is a reference to those born on Malay soil which should include Chinese and Indian origin people who were in Malaysia for centuries.

Actually it has to do with religion.

Malaysians who are Muslim and are of Malay ethnicity are given preference compared to even Indian or Chinese origin Muslims who are citizens in Malaysia from centuries. Forget about the Chinese origin Buddhists or Indian origin Hindu citizens of Malaysia who are given ridiculous second class citizen status.

You seem to be forgetting how Indian and Chinese origin non-muslim school kids were asked to have lunch in the school toilets during ramzan in Malaysia.

Google it.
This is funny an Indian from India commenting and explaining what it is when I already presented links and live in the region :rofl: Just coz it has Sanskrit origins doesnt make it automatically understandable to Indians! Bhoomiputra might mean what you suggested but we are talking about Bumiputra here...Bumi in Malay means earth or soil and putra means prince!

1) Malays mind you are not all Muslims! Sorry to say your cry over Chinese and Hindus dont work here...We have Malays who are freethinkers Malays who have shaman and other spiritual believes! So go cry somewhere else about your religious card!

2) I am not aware of eating in the toilet...Maybe you should start another thread on that!

A primary school in Sungai Buloh cordons off its canteen area with red plastic tape, forcing its non Muslim students to have their meals in the school's shower room...outskrits of the capital I see...So the only closed room they found was the "shower room" not toilets mind you! Get your facts right! Maybe Indians use shower room as toilets as well...but we dont !

This is funny an Indian from India commenting and explaining what it is when I already presented links and live in the region :rofl: Just coz it has Sanskrit origins doesnt make it automatically understandable to Indians! Bhoomiputra might mean what you suggested but we are talking about Bumiputra here...Bumi in Malay means earth or soil and putra means prince!

Seriously, now an arab born again is going to teach me about our traditional language.

1) Malays mind you are not all Muslims! Sorry to say your cry over Chinese and Hindus dont work here...We have Malays who are freethinkers Malays who have shaman and other spiritual believes! So go cry somewhere else about your religious card!

Prove it.

2) I am not aware of eating in the toilet...Maybe you should start another thread on that! A primary school in Sungai Buloh cordons off its canteen area with red plastic tape, forcing its non Muslim students to have their meals in the school's shower room...outskrits of the capital I see...So the only closed room they found was the "shower room" not toilets mind you! Get your facts right! Maybe Indians use shower room as toilets as well...but we dont !

Then would you be okay to pray in shower when muslims in non-muslim countries are asked to never publicly pray but pray in showers?

If yes then I feel sorry for you.

Seriously, now an arab born again is going to teach me about our traditional language.
WOW! I am not teaching you your freaking dead language called sanskrit...But I guess people who cant comprehend have this problem...I said maybe in your Sanskrit it means what I made bold but in Malay the word may be dereived from Sanskrit but now it is called Malay and in Bahasa Melayu the word is Bumiputera meaning prince of the soil! Not bhoomiputra ...we dont speak Sanskrit so go cry somewhere else! shhh!
A derivative does not need to be exactly the same as the origin...Man what do they teach you in India?! :tsk:

Prove it.
Why should I? You need to prove me otherwise based on your rant! You were the one being an expert on Malays...

Then would you be okay to pray in shower when muslims in non-muslim countries are asked to never publicly pray but pray in showers?

If yes then I feel sorry for you.
No one shut down your temples in Ramadan so what exactly is your problem? I feel sorry for you to talk trash from being butthurt!

For others who have neurons and can bother to google will get this:

Bumiputera or Bumiputra (Jawi: بوميڤوترا) is a Malaysian term to describe the Malay race and other indigenous peoples of Southeast Asia, and used particularly in Malaysia.

Maybe warrior @Tshering22 doesnt know what other indigenous people mean!

The term comes from the Sanskrit wordbhumiputra, which can be translated literally as "son of the land" or "son of the soil" (bhumi= earth or land, putra=son).

comes or derived from the word not is the sanskrit word...man some people just do loop jumping!

And it is literally translated to son of the land...the meaning is described to that which I already posted...

Size does not matter!
Look at China!
Its determination dude!
Tokyo with its highest population in the world is better than Pune India with 6 times lesser population why?
Both are cities..
Its planning stupid!!

By your logic all smaller countries should have been advanced because of lower head count?
Stupido logic ha/
Because Liberia has 5 million population and its the poorest country of the world after Congo.....
Go and take a hike bro..
Or STFU on this..

Your argument has been dented/debunked.
Your balloon got burst with stats...

As I told again, Compare India with China, Japan and we lag behind them. But not with Malaysia. Simple as that. Does it take longer for you to comprehend?

WOW! I am not teaching you your freaking dead language called sanskrit...But I guess people who cant comprehend have this problem...I said maybe in your Sanskrit it means what I made bold but in Malay the word may be dereived from Sanskrit but now it is called Malay and in Bahasa Melayu the word is Bumiputera meaning prince of the soil! Not bhoomiputra ...we dont speak Sanskrit so go cry somewhere else! shhh!
A derivative does not need to be exactly the same as the origin...Man what do they teach you in India?! :tsk:

Why should I? You need to prove me otherwise based on your rant! You were the one being an expert on Malays...

No one shut down your temples in Ramadan so what exactly is your problem? I feel sorry for you to talk trash from being butthurt!

For others who have neurons and can bother to google will get this:

Bumiputera or Bumiputra (Jawi: بوميڤوترا) is a Malaysian term to describe the Malay race and other indigenous peoples of Southeast Asia, and used particularly in Malaysia.

Maybe warrior @Tshering22 doesnt know what other indigenous people mean!

The term comes from the Sanskrit wordbhumiputra, which can be translated literally as "son of the land" or "son of the soil" (bhumi= earth or land, putra=son).

comes or derived from the word not is the sanskrit word...man some people just do loop jumping!

And it is literally translated to son of the land...the meaning is described to that which I already posted...

My Malaysian Cousins are here with me right now, and seeing ur stupid logic they are crying in damn laughter right now.
Malay is a intermixing of Sanskit and even have many loan words from Tamil. Old age sanskrit now mixed with local words is Malay now.

My Malaysian Cousins are here with me right now, and seeing ur stupid logic they are crying in damn laughter right now.
Malay is a intermixing of Sanskit and even have many loan words from Tamil. Old age sanskrit now mixed with local words is Malay now.

Ignore the born-again wannabe. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Years of Middle Eastern brainwashing has damaged their ability to perceive any other history other then Arabic history. Perhaps, as a final measure, you could teach him about the Chola empire and its rule over entire Southeast Asia.

Yes they adopted the culture as it was amicable to them, we didn't go and impose it on them by sword.Mostly it was the chola empire which traded with these nations and the credit goes to them for exporting hindu religion and culture through peaceful means just like how buddhism was spread all over Asia.
after hinduism they opted buddhism and then islam !

Ignore the born-again wannabe. He doesn't know what he's talking about. Years of Middle Eastern brainwashing has damaged their ability to perceive any other history other then Arabic history. Perhaps, as a final measure, you could teach him about the Chola empire and its rule over entire Southeast Asia.

At one point of time, Tamil was a dominant language in malaysia, with traders and merchants speaking the language. It was like English of that time in Malaysia . King Parameswara converted to Islam under the Influence of his Tamil Muslim wife.
Even today, many Tamil Muslims dont speak Urdu, and they are very proud of their tamil heritage. Even a Wiki search of Malay language, will show the loan words it carries. It is a good language with Literature, of course, but it cannot decline the role of other languages, mainly, Sanksrit and Tamil in enriching its Literature.

As I told again, Compare India with China, Japan and we lag behind them. But not with Malaysia. Simple as that. Does it take longer for you to comprehend?

they are upto there supremacy bro nothing else !

Hehe. :D @Rajaraja Chola - Spare the lecture about the Chola empire. If you are preaching to braindead zombies, you will be wasting your time. :)

after hinduism they opted buddhism and then islam !

Actually hinduism and buddhism co-existed in SE Asia. Malaysia , Indonesia were the only nations where Islam spread in peace, albeit, with the help of Tamil Muslims.

Hehe. :D @Rajaraja Chola - Spare the lecture about the Chola empire. If you are preaching to braindead zombies, you will be wasting your time. :)

I actually thought he was a sensible Elite member. My thoughts are now dashed.

Actually hinduism and buddhism co-existed in SE Asia. Malaysia , Indonesia were the only nations where Islam spread in peace, albeit, with the help of Tamil Muslims.

We two are never different.

If you hear of a temple called Trilokinath Shiv temple in Himachal Pradesh, all its priests are Tibetan Buddhists. :)

Only colonial classification made us into different 'religions'.

If you go to Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand or even Indonesia today, you will find a beautiful mix of mainstream Hindu and Buddhist way of life like the true form they were.

We two are never different.

If you hear of a temple called Trilokinath Shiv temple in Himachal Pradesh, all its priests are Tibetan Buddhists. :)

Only colonial classification made us into different 'religions'.

If you go to Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand or even Indonesia today, you will find a beautiful mix of mainstream Hindu and Buddhist way of life like the true form they were.

Yes true. The main thing is we are content with spreading peace , think about Dharma and attaining Motcha, that we care less about converting others and think of other religious gods. The concept of Athiesm is present in both Hinduism and Buddhism.
Some naives can never understand the teachings of it.
And two days back witnessed the beauty of Golden temple in Kushal Nagar, Karnataka, built by Tibetian Buddhist.

Back
Top Bottom