What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

Aisi baatien bachcon ko shobha nahi deti..putar jaa bachon ke saat ja kar khel.:rolleyes:

chal chodo, main tu majak ker raha tha bharati bhabhi

to kia punishment dete hain bhai saab, khude batado ji, naraj hojate hain kuch hafton tk, ghar khana nahi khane aate

If I am not wrong there is a tradition among Muslims that sun will never set on Christians as they helped Muslims or something like that. I don't remember the whole story. I always have the feeling where I live, that Christians hold hidden prejudice against Jews, but not that much against Muslims even after so much propaganda on their news channels like FOX etc.
you look at dead bodies around the world you will sure get your answer if its prejudice,grudge etc etc.

More 95% of them spout venom with a very few exception. They have this normal trend I found not only in this forum but in commentry in news sites and facebook and other forums:

--Muslim are bashed as "invaders" who "forcefully" converted their ethnic kind and killed their "just and saint" kings. Before that India was the center of the world and a cradle of civilization. SO they
believe in Akhand bharat spanning from iran to cambodia and even china sometimes:cheesy: and
think that hegemonic influence over this area is their birth right.:undecided:

--They always bad mouth ISLAM and our ancestors for accepting ISLAM and ignorantly and arrogantly trolls all day with mods being way too lenient. These delusional wet dreamers expect us to shut up and accept all their BS about our religion and forefathers.

--Hate for muslim countries and islamic personalities crosses all limits among these indians. Anything slightly islamic is bashed and trolled at and the thread is ruined even if its not meant
for them. They have an allergy or inherent fear of the word muslim brotherhood and ummah and
can't stand it and always go on a loose motion:rolleyes: whenever these things are discussed only among muslims . A really pathetic low life mentality.:sick:

--Their favorite words used against muslims who go against their views is terrorist. Have great love
for Israel and other muslim hating bigots like Salman rusdee and Taslima Nasreen. Anyone
going against Islam is praised and hailed as a intellectual hero by them.

--Another thing I have noticed is that they have great love for BJP , well they have a right to it
since its their internal matter
but this proves that they are communal and believe in Hindu
supremacy theory even though at the same time they claim to be secular. Not only that they
praise Suckular boot lickers of the muslim world as heroes and ask muslims to be secular. hight
of hypocrisy I say. Their level of hypocrisy and shamelessness is just astronomically astounding
and their ignorance far surpasses those of the americans.

--The overwhelming majority of Hindu Indians are like that and so is their gov both the Congress and BJP are communal. And their "free" media is just a source of fictional propaganda crap$hits
used to brainwash them since day 1. Its the most racist & xenophobic country in the world
when it comes to Islam and muslims. They can't stand these 2 words.

Hey bhai....Please confirm if you are still alive. I am concerned about you.
I am afraid after so much of hate speech you might get busted.

I think OP you are generalizing every Indian here....

some of us are very "kanzoos" in giving thanks to any one... I only thanks to a good post not by seeing any flag..
no one knows any one on internet, so I think internet in nowadays become new nationality ...
& if you are in any international forum, things become more complicated so better use Internet as your land ...

i am one of them

initially i used to thank much

since last some months,though, i am doing best to correct my thanks B.O.P :lol:

... You might end up with so much money that probably you can clear some of your Loans.... :azn:

it was unnecessary

oh sure i trolled him a lot and now got punishment for trolling .....:lol:

Thats bold ;)

Dont worry you will eventually find "the punishment" to be very cute and beautiful. :)

No actually the Chinese members usually start in this forum being really friendly to Indians. One advantage of our media is that they don't scaremonger about India, in fact they barely talk about India at all. :P

You are stating the obvious. Its not an apple to apple comparison.

India barely has the capability to present a potent threat to china (as of now), and hence as you mentioned there's little or no "scaremongering". Meanwhile, US, the only other boxer in the same weight class sends your leadership and media in a tailspin. On the other hand, China's growing military prowess and ties with India's traditional foes, presents a complex scenario, and hence the concerns about chinese aspirations in the region.

Planning for defense often needs to take in account not only all that is probable, but also what is possible.

Well, in reality Indians and Pakistanis get along very well too. Now do you think, all my south indian co-workers and friends have the courage to say what they say on this forum on my face? I will kick them back to Kerala. People are more genuine and honest with the anonymity of the internet.

Actually its not about courage but in real life peoples talk less about politics, religion, wars or any other differences or controversial topics..even i have seen that many peoples of same nationality get involve in heated debate in real life when they talked about their differences in opinions..

I think OP you are generalizing every Indian here....

some of us are very "kanzoos" in giving thanks to any one... I only thanks to a good post not by seeing any flag..

yea off course i was generalising most Indians(on PDF) based on my observation or presence in different hot topics here..I would suggest you to visit any hot topic and decide it yourself if my observation is right or wrong or either show me any thanks from Indians for any positive comments for Pakistan..I also said that some Pakistani members also do the same but there is no balance here considering that its a Pakistani defence forums..

I already said that its not about me or about thanks but attitude and mentality that how most of us celebrate the negative news or negativity of other countries and it give us some sort of satisfaction and pleasure. We don't care about good and neutral posters/posts which try to clear misconceptions but we care about those who satisfy our ego by agreeing with our views and say the things we wish to hear

Actually its been a year since i started following this forum.Although i became a member just recently. One thing that i would like to point out that i noticed during this period is that there's been a Significant Increase in the population of Indian Members on :pdf: That may be the reason of increase in the rate of Anti-Pakistani threads & Likes in Anti-Pakistani posts:whistle: .But we should also be proud of the FACT that it shows that Indians are preferring Defence.pk more over their National/Local Defense related Forums than Vice Versa :yahoo: But I think that Trolling has also increased (not that because of increasing Indian members but Overall).Increasing the number of Moderators would sort that out. BTW is there any Stats showing Country Wise percentage of Total members on PDF?:laugh:

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks to topics/posts which are anti-Pakistan, anti-pak army, topics/comments associate terrorism with Pakistan or anything that presents Pakistan in bad light. They are also generous to give thanks to Pakistani members in those posts where they find some negativity towards Pakistan/Pakistani. on the other hand good, calm, neutral Pakistani members like developers/Asim aquil get unnoticed because they always defend wrong perceptions of Indians. I bet vinod2070 and fateh71 lead in this competition of giving thanks :D

Well may be Pakistani also do this but i am sure they cannot beat the records of indians in thsi competition even on pdf let alone any Indian defence forums.

Note :
Its just my personal observation on PDF and peoples might disagree with me and it was not meant to insult anyone but just to see why is that we think good posts are only those posts which validate our point of views or opinion. Thanks :)

now why did you get so many thanks now.. same reason you mentioned .got it ?

on a serious note .

we thank post against Pakistan (which contains data , truth , logic ) for obvious reasons.. we are not in love with each other .

in a good discussion we thank Indian posters who put their counter argument very well ,

Indian / PakistanI members who put a balanced view , posts which candidly admit the negatives , drawbacks, truth , etc .

I thank a lot of people who put same opinion , thoughts of mine because most of the time I don't like involve myself in to a lengthy debate because of time . so I thank them as a moral support.

now why did you get so many thanks now.. same reason you mentioned .got it ?

on a serious note .

we thank post against Pakistan (which contains data , truth , logic ) for obvious reasons.. we are not in love with each other .

in a good discussion we thank Indian posters who put their counter argument very well ,

Indian / PakistanI members who put a balanced view , posts which candidly admit the negatives , drawbacks, truth , etc .

I thank a lot of people who put same opinion , thoughts of mine because most of the time I don't like involve myself in to a lengthy debate because of time . so I thank them as a moral support.

Question is how you define well counter argument?

you said you are against Pakistan so you think any comment that is against Pakistan and in favour of India will be a good comment and deserve your thanks and any comment no matter how valid will become useless if it has some positivity towards Pakistan and some negativity or criticism towards India/Indians peoples ?

So if someone have same thoughts as yours then that mean he is brilliant guy and deserve thanks so in that case you are giving thanks to yourself :D

Back
Top Bottom