What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

Question is how you define well counter argument?

you said you are against Pakistan so you think any comment that is against Pakistan and in favour of India will be a good comment and deserve your thanks and any comment no matter how valid will become useless if it has some positivity towards Pakistan and some negativity or criticism towards India/Indians peoples ?

So if someone have same thoughts as yours then that mean he is brilliant guy and deserve thanks so in that case you are giving thanks to yourself :D

no I thank Indians who posts good arguments , data which I also support and believe.

if a Pakistani posts good arguments for a matter, cause which I also support or believe then I will thank him even if it is against an Indian .

please note that like everybody else I also believe my thoughts , beliefs are the ideal ones.. so when I see a a post like that I thank it in support of that..after all you don't thank a post which you think is not ideal.

Well, in reality Indians and Pakistanis get along very well too. Now do you think, all my south indian co-workers and friends have the courage to say what they say on this forum on my face? I will kick them back to Kerala. People are more genuine and honest with the anonymity of the internet.

you are too soft jinni...how u can kick? :smitten:
it will be painful for u :D
;)

Indians are large hearted, that's why we give so many thanks. :P

Shahi-Afridi.jpg

o.k i am also giving thank.. now happy :P

but you'll notice one thing whenever Indian comments ot give thanks, they always do to support their country . it not about being anti pakistani. If you ever try to notice what pakistani people comments, you'll count Indian very decent :D..

i come here to read news only but i have noticed whenever it come to about India, no matter it about locomotive, Defence, poverty, car, arjun tank, lca, missile, AC, planes etc pakistani people comments like they are living in a developed country :D.. and ll call every single indian made stuffs 3rd class , with out knowing that their country do not have these things in their own country.
so defending ourself and liking Indian people comments in this type of case is not wrong..

and you can see whenever 1 Indian and pakistani is any thread there ll be conflict.. it does not matter how many things common they have.. its like you know time pass :D chilling

Back
Top Bottom