What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

No, actually it was me who didn't.
oh ok.i thought u were asking me if idid pick it up in paansingh and rajapakistani's conversation.

Aray wah.. Lagta hay kafi sharmelay ho.

BTW your avatar is too good..

Actually I think he wants to say something else, there are some people who hate mummy daddy stuff.
sharmila can be one reason and sadakchaap can be another reason.

sharmila can be one reason and sadakchaap can be another reason.

no he is right i am kafi sharmila in real life..muje yaad ha ik larki mera rasta rook kar khari ho jati thi jab mein high scool mein tha tu mein laal laal ho jata tha :lol:

no he is right i am kafi sharmila in real life..muje yaad ha ik larki mera rasta rook kar khari ho jati thi jab mein high scool mein tha tu mein laal laal ho jata tha :lol:
oye hoye.....if u wud have been my class mate then i wud have teased you alot.

so you are one of those lady who tease masoom shreef bachey and cannot stand against flirty type bold guys
for first part of your post-yes.thats coz if you tease such a guy he opens up to opposite sex easily.

and for 2nd part of ur post.-No.iwas always terror for flirty and sadakchap type majnoos

^
071112_newyorker_cartoon.png

for first part of your post-yes.thats coz if you tease such a guy he opens up to opposite sex easily.

and for 2nd part of ur post.-No.iwas always terror for flirty and sadakchap type majnoos

yea you are right ..actually co-education at college and university level help me to get rid of my shyness and baqi kasar uk a kar pouri hoo ghi

I don't know about vinod 2070 but rising sun gave me more thanks than any other members :angel:

Back
Top Bottom