What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

o.k i am also giving thank.. now happy :P
Yea very happy ..your one thanks is like million dollars to me :P

you'll notice one thing whenever Indian comments ot give thanks, they always do to support their country . it not about being anti pakistani. If you ever try to notice what pakistani people comments, you'll count Indian very decent :D..

First thing you will notice that no country is perfect and your country man can also be wrong. I also admit some immature comments also come from Pakistani members but if i talk about myself i avoid giving thanks to such immature comments where insult or sarcasm were used as a defence. We should support decent debate and neutral comments irrespective of where they coming from and even appreciating good counter argument from opposite side is also a very positive approach which most of us lack here but i have seen this positive trait in many western forums. We Asians peoples are more emotional and egoistic

nothing .just the difference of language....like country for desh.

Exactly, Like Yaman and Aiman. I thought you were serious there, didn't pick satire.

mera ghar :D

yea sab sultaan, raje, mahraje beekar they. kia kia in loghoon ne humare liya sirf lartey martey he rhey ..kohe developmenet nhi ki

Bhai un ko sharab aur shabab see fursat milti tau kuch karte na..

Bhai un ko sharab aur shabab see fursat milti tau kuch karte na..

muje tu iss baat par herut hoti ha ka most of them were proud to died for britian in second world war..in bewaqoof ko bravery ka tugma de kar aghey kar detey they gorey marney k liya lol

gorey be barey teaiz they

muje tu iss baat par herut hoti ha ka most of them were proud to died for britian in second world war..in bewaqoof ko brave ka tugma de kar aghey kar detey they gorey marney k liya lol

Why only gorey.anybody will use you if you want to be used by them otherwise none can use you against your wishes.

muje tu iss baat par herut hoti ha ka most of them were proud to died for britian in second world war..in bewaqoof ko brave ka tugma de kar aghey kar detey they gorey marney k liya lol

Bilkul Bajah farmaya apne.. Gore barey shay thay aur abhi bhi hein, sir ka khitab diya aur sare kaam kerwa liye. Aye kiss kam ke liye thay aur kya kiya.

Back
Top Bottom