What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

IF you can bash ISLAM in any way what so ever you will get 20 indian thanks for an one liner. That's the type of mentality these guys have. But indians being like that is not surprising just as zionist massacring palestanians is not surprising. They are indoctrinated to hate muslims since day 1 of their birth. SO the question of "why" doesn't even come.
And if you abuse a woman you will get truck loads of thanks from BDs.

a place in PDF should be rented to indians, no free mufte ka trolling space

we pakistanis are too generous

Yes the admins are generous. Besides the Indian Military Thread is the second most viewed. Wonder why :azn:

np03sx.png

a place in PDF should be rented to indians, no free mufte ka trolling space

we pakistanis are too generous
Indian-indian ke sath troll karenge to untna maza nahi atat joki paakistaniyon ke saath mil ke trolling ka maza ata hai.:D

threads like these make it seem that the forum is maturing, many of the senior members now take a deep breath and not take things too seriously.
keep up the decorum :tup:

statutory warning: avoid entertaining drama queens

Indian-indian ke sath troll karenge to untna maza nahi atat joki paakistaniyon ke saath mil ke trolling ka maza ata hai.:D

aapke saath bhi aata hai ;)
but ab thoda soch samaj ke bolna padta hai ;) ab to kaafi jaan pehchan hogayi hai isliye :D

oye main kabhi trolling nahi karti.kyon mera naam badnaam karte ho.

i meant to say that i love to trolll wid u but now i know u ,so i always avoid discussion on hot topics ;)
i dont watch ashleel videos :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I have noticed that too, but there r quite a few exceptions to this rule on this forum, one of them is hinduguy.

More 95% of them spout venom with a very few exception. They have this normal trend I found not only in this forum but in commentry in news sites and facebook and other forums:

--Muslim are bashed as "invaders" who "forcefully" converted their ethnic kind and killed their "just and saint" kings. Before that India was the center of the world and a cradle of civilization. SO they
believe in Akhand bharat spanning from iran to cambodia and even china sometimes:cheesy: and
think that hegemonic influence over this area is their birth right.:undecided:

--They always bad mouth ISLAM and our ancestors for accepting ISLAM and ignorantly and arrogantly trolls all day with mods being way too lenient. These delusional wet dreamers expect us to shut up and accept all their BS about our religion and forefathers.

--Hate for muslim countries and islamic personalities crosses all limits among these indians. Anything slightly islamic is bashed and trolled at and the thread is ruined even if its not meant
for them. They have an allergy or inherent fear of the word muslim brotherhood and ummah and
can't stand it and always go on a loose motion:rolleyes: whenever these things are discussed only among muslims . A really pathetic low life mentality.:sick:

--Their favorite words used against muslims who go against their views is terrorist. Have great love
for Israel and other muslim hating bigots like Salman rusdee and Taslima Nasreen. Anyone
going against Islam is praised and hailed as a intellectual hero by them.

--Another thing I have noticed is that they have great love for BJP , well they have a right to it
since its their internal matter
but this proves that they are communal and believe in Hindu
supremacy theory even though at the same time they claim to be secular. Not only that they
praise Suckular boot lickers of the muslim world as heroes and ask muslims to be secular. hight
of hypocrisy I say. Their level of hypocrisy and shamelessness is just astronomically astounding
and their ignorance far surpasses those of the americans.

--The overwhelming majority of Hindu Indians are like that and so is their gov both the Congress and BJP are communal. And their "free" media is just a source of fictional propaganda crap$hits
used to brainwash them since day 1. Its the most racist & xenophobic country in the world
when it comes to Islam and muslims. They can't stand these 2 words.

Indians hate both Chinese and Pakistani people, so where is the surprise?

No Indians dont hate pakistanis, we are just annoyed and angry on them.

But yes we do hate most of the chinese here on the forum because they are filled with artificial hate for indians. They dont even have some valid reason to hate us so much. They are the one monkey in cats fight.

Back
Top Bottom