What's new

Whatever

DSC_0069.jpg

Our body is fully made of WATER but weneva it HURTS , Blood cumz out.
Our heart is full of BLOOD weneva it gets HURT , da water cumz out from our EYES :(((

These days I am encountering Gosling's creation and I think it is more than enough...The last thing that I want is someone like Donald Knuth coming in my nightmares....please man.. something in the line of history,philosophy or humor....seriously...

Have you ever tried reading the book? It has history philosophy humor and all. The best book ever written :)

Have you ever tried reading the book? It has history philosophy humor and all. The best book ever written :)

No I havent read it yet.But the volumes are there in my office library.I kept ur word in mind this morning when I had to go to office for some urgent work(today is a holiday...i hate to go to office on Saturday)..I would surely like to read it sometime,just not right now..

I personally think that u should have some kind of bonding with the book that u r reading.If u dont feel like it,then theres no point in imposing it upon urself...And right now,I just dont feel like it...but definitely later on sometimes....

Anyways thanks a lot for the suggestion.U r not the first person to suggest the book to me,and I guess definitely not going to be the last one....

I would be highly obliged if u come up with any other suggestion....:):)

Back
Top Bottom