What's new

Whatever

These days I am encountering Gosling's creation and I think it is more than enough...The last thing that I want is someone like Donald Knuth coming in my nightmares....please man.. something in the line of history,philosophy or humor....seriously...

TRM.JPG

its a different kind of book zaki.I dont know for sure its good or bad,but one thing for sure,the book was addictive...pure poison.Whatever is in that book is utter nonsense.But u will be amazed to see how can such nonsense make sense.The book has a unique take on the art of creating humor by having an entirely out of the World approach towards simple day to day happenings... I suggest u give it a try..just have a look at it in any bookstore...I think u might like it...:D

A little quote from the book::

Anything that happens, happens.

Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen.

Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again.

It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though.

Hitchhikers ?? i have seen the movie though..

hmmm interesting,

how can i read this book?

I am quite sure u can get this book in any big book shop in Pakistan...I bought my copy from a place called College street in Kolkata.That place is famous for books..
I can try to get some ebook links if u want me to...

I am quite sure u can get this book in any big book shop in Pakistan...I bought my copy from a place called College street in Kolkata.That place is famous for books..
I can try to get some ebook links if u want me to...
@ebook
please do so, :smitten:

@your post

yeah i will try to buy one when i go back to Pakistan. Btw what was t
he name of that book? i forgot its name

Can you read Urdu??

Sorry man....I cannot...but suggestions are always welcome.Please suggest if u have anything in mind..I have friends who can read Urdu..I made him read Ghalib's poetry for me..I can try my luck again:lol::lol:

Sorry man....I cannot...but suggestions are always welcome.Please suggest if u have anything in mind..I have friends who can read Urdu..I made him read Ghalib's poetry for me..I can try my luck again:lol::lol:

yaar now try meer taqi meer... :lol:

hum huey, tm huey, k meer huey
un ki zulfon k sabi aseer huey.... ;)

BTW I like Ashfaq ahmad...... Do read him... :)

BTW I like Ashfaq ahmad...... Do read him... :)
I will surely keep it in mind.I have never heard of him before,please excuse the poor database between my two ears,but right now I m running some queries on his name...

I will surely keep it in mind.I have never heard of him before,please excuse the poor database between my two ears,but right now I m running some queries on his name...

ok ok.. kep it up..... :)

it takes some times for queries to get the required result ... :P

@ebook
please do so, :smitten:

@your post

yeah i will try to buy one when i go back to Pakistan. Btw what was t
he name of that book? i forgot its name

I can give u a torrent link to the book...

Da link!!!

Btw, i personally prefer to read books that are made of paper..E-books give me a pain in the neck....

The name of the book is "The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" written by Douglas Adams.

I can give u a torrent link to the book...

Da link!!!

Btw, i personally prefer to read books that are made of paper..E-books give me a pain in the neck....

The name of the book is "The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" written by Douglas Adams.
thanks,

i will try to find this book from Internet and my local library. Hopefully i will be able to find it. I don't use ******** anymore but if i can't find from anywhere i'll install torrent software to download this book :)

Thanks a lot for sharing

Back
Top Bottom