What's new

Whatever

No Zaki im watching it on tv. Its 6-6 tie breaker in the first set. hope she wins . Her victory is amazingly is a victory for both the nations.

Meanwhile im trying to figure out if shoiab is in the crowds.. so far hasnt seen him yet.

lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah shoaib must be somewhere in the public :cool: or who knows if he is a drink boy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

and yeah so true, both nations are praying for her :)

No Zaki im watching it on tv. Its 6-6 tie breaker in the first set. hope she wins . Her victory is amazingly is a victory for both the nations.

Meanwhile im trying to figure out if shoiab is in the crowds.. so far hasnt seen him yet.

no I disagree with you.... Woh India k liye khail rahi hy tu us ki jeet bhi India k liye hi hogi.... Pakistan ka us se koi talluq nahi.....

no I disagree with you.... Woh India k liye khail rahi hy tu us ki jeet bhi India k liye hi hogi.... Pakistan ka us se koi talluq nahi.....

but you may agree, in % more Pakistanis will be praying for her than in India........... because some indians are still angry with her :cry:

Not all your fingers are of same size but still there are many......... you know what i mean

and please keep this topic out of this thread :) - only praising is allowed :) - no bashing

if women can watch mens playing cricket or football

then why can't mens watch women playing Tennis or Kabaddi?

is ka Jawaab woh loog behtar taur se de saktay hain jo Women's tennis aur kabbadi dekhte hain.... Mai nahi dekhta aur mai chez ko bura samjhta hon.....

is ka Jawaab woh loog behtar taur se de saktay hain jo Women's tennis aur kabbadi dekhte hain.... Mai nahi dekhta aur mai chez ko bura samjhta hon.....

yaar jis ne dekha hi nahi woh acha aur bura ka faraq kaise karay ga :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bhai jab do aurtain kabaddi khel rahi hoti hain aur KHENCHI dalti hai aur phir latain aur koniya aik dosre se wajti hain to phir pata chalta hai ke kitne mazedaar khel hai :rofl:

sorry maine thori punjabi use ki ooper walay comment main

but you may agree, in % more Pakistanis will be praying for her than in India........... because some indians are still angry with her :cry:

Not all your fingers are of same size but still there are many......... you know what i mean

and please keep this topic out of this thread :) - only praising is allowed :) - no bashing

Bhaijaan yahan logon ko apni Jaanoon k laalay paray hoye hain... loog bhookay marr rahay hain.... kis ko Sania Mirza ki fikar hy????

Yaaa maybe for some.. not for me.. she is still the same old Hyderabadi , South indian lady playing for the nation and making the country proud.

Meanwhile she and her partner has just lost the first set. :cry:

Yaaa maybe for some.. not for me.. she is still the same old Hyderabadi , South indian lady playing for the nation and making the country proud.

Exactly benny....... great post :smitten:

Bhaijaan yahan logon ko apni Jaanoon k laalay paray hoye hain... loog bhookay marr rahay hain.... kis ko Sania Mirza ki fikar hy????

Moin bhai we do watch tennis, cricket, football etc.. atleast it gives some relief from our daily troubles and pains of life..

Dont you agree?/

Moin bhai we do watch tennis, cricket, football etc.. atleast it gives some relief from our daily troubles and pains of life..

Dont you agree?/

I was just responding to Zaki bhai's post.... he said " in % more Pakistanis will be praying for her than in India" I think thats wrong.... why we pray for Sania??

BTW thats my point of view....

Meanwhile she and her partner has just lost the first set. :cry:

And how exactly? :D
By representing in the first round? :rofl:

And how exactly? :D
By representing in the first round? :rofl:

Out of more than 150+ countries and more than thousands of ATP seedings , to represent a country in a prestigious tournament like Wimbledon is indeed an achievement.

1st round or prelims.. it doesnt matter.

Tell me KillBill were you proud of her when she won Australian mixed doubles tournament in 2009 when she partnered with Bhupathi??

Out of more than 150+ countries and more than thousands of ATP seedings , to represent a country in a prestigious tournament like Wimbledon is indeed an achievement.

1st round or prelims.. it doesnt matter.

Tell me KillBill were you proud of her when she won Australian mixed doubles tournament in 2009 when she partnered with Bhupathi??

She won something? :O
Sorry dude, I dint know that. I hardly ever follow anything except cricket.

I used to watch a lot of tennis, but dont have time to follow two or more sports :(

Back
Top Bottom