What's new

Whatever

What are you laughing at ? :mad:

Just because Mr.Levina was entrapped by your crocodile tears when you staged a 'my Hero' moment by having a friend of yours dress up as a man and try to steal your purse and he came in and saved the day....doesn't mean the rest of us are going to be similarly fooled ! :unsure:

What are you laughing at ? :mad:

Just because Mr.Levina was entrapped by your crocodile tears when you staged a 'my Hero' moment by having a friend of yours dress up as a man and try to steal your purse and he came in and saved the day....doesn't mean the rest of us are going to be similarly fooled ! :unsure:
To your imagination

kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

please start writing scripts for hindi movies :devil::devil::devil:

Nooo I have yet to understand the fayeda in love business....i guess I should start investing in it :lol::lol::lol:

Fayeda kuch nahin, fayeda is a happy couple. yes investment is nothing but time, time as to accept the other person as it is and to do that you have to be patient, go through acceptability issues and adapt at a later stage. and both will live happily.

I have been like this forever now.
I think even during my school my alarm clock used to be set for 6hrs only.I guess that should be a reason ...could it be???
And what about brain damaging diseases risk??

And I thought those were legs. :P

All fine.The alarm and clock ,that sounds like a Fauji Mahool.

If you don't like the sound of the alarm.You can change this \/\/\/

tom-and-jerry.gif

To that \/\/\/\/

PecosPest3.gif

All fine.The alarm and clock ,that sounds like a Fauji Mahool.

If you don't like the sound of the alarm.You can change this \/\/\/

tom-and-jerry.gif

I was brought up in a "fauji mahool".
BTW who's the TOM in that gif?? you?? :P

o did @Talon closed her account ? :unsure: @levina @Marshmallow others?
Errr no i dont think so.
I saw her post last nite but not as Talon.

lol okay.. but do keep in mind that the lions always dominates "tigresses"..
Ja jaaaaa :coffee:
Lions are lazzzzyyy animals,they dont even hunt unless they really have to,it is the lioness which hunts.:lol::lol:
And I said tigress and there was a reason to it.Tigresses are stronger,dont hunt along with their pride and they're considered more aggressive than lions.Just because the lion has a mane it is called the king:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
BOOOO!!
Difference Between Lions and Tigers | Difference Between | Lions vs Tigers

Armstrong said:
Mouse seh yaaad ayaaa....thoraa sa kal ka bachaa hovaaa Chocolate Mousse hiii khilaa deiiin aaap ! :ashamed:

Chocolate tart hai...try it :P

1.jpg

Baby when sounding sarcastic ? :unsure:

Should I go for 'Donkey' when I'm sarcastic ? :sarcastic:

No I can't call you a Donkey ! :ashamed:

Probably because the Donkey's would then beat the crap out of me for comparing them to a Monkey ! :whistle:
Monkey who???
:butcher::butcher::butcher:

Armstrong said:
I'm a Lion by the way ! :smokin:
you're a baby Orangutan :p::p::bunny::bunny: and I am a tigress :P
Btw I just gave some gyaan to @DESERT FIGHTER on lions and tigers.:devil:

1.jpg

@INDIC did you see how on that "Punjabization" thread, some Pakistani Punjabis were trying to associate themselves with Jammu/Dogras because we are lighter? :lol: They suffer from low self-esteem

@qamar1990

Long time no see :-)
been busy with some personal stuff lol.
just checking up you guys, congrats on modi.
ill be back to mess with you guys soon lol.

@INDIC did you see how on that "Punjabization" thread, some Pakistani Punjabis were trying to associate themselves with Jammu/Dogras because we are lighter? :lol: They suffer from low self-esteem
nah actually brown is the new white lol.
in the west everybody tans so they can have my skin color, no body wants to light skinned. golden brown is the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom