What's new

Whatever

Rajdhani... brings a smile on my face.:-)
I hate those ATR flights,but then every year I have to travel in them,once I had decided to try Rajdhani 1st AC and I 've some very pleasant memories of that journey.Try kariyo kabhi!!
Their service and cabins 're awesome.
And don't worry 3rd counseling me mil jayega :-)

thnx for saying that,,,..:tup:
kuch na kuch toh milega par koi clinical subject nai mil paega..:(

Nopes, im not gonna spill. But you missed it. You really did.

I was laughing my *** off.

Really Admins? Really? Now a55 is censored? What is this nonsense?
:lol:
people misuse the word for abuse so its censored...take it easy!

Only touchy people like you complain that's why. Harden up, people need to. And so do you.
i hardly complain...:what: dont have that complaining nature....havent ever complained about anyone's ban here....never for once........that is why have very less enemies infact no enemies here:p: unlike you:whistle:...most of the times,the Mods present on any thread ban themselves after watching anything wrong happening....

but you got to understand that...if they dont cencor a few abusive words then every other sec/min you will be seeing ppl abusing each other esp on India vs Pak threads....then things get out of control....you must have seen it!

:omghaha: No why would I want that:astagh:

:sarcastic:
25e06d874624f06799f4220d442d3b5b9610cd1f4447e5be1b74b0588a48851b.jpg
Hi birdie how r ya ???

How are the twins treating you ??? :D

i hardly complain...:what: dont have that complaining nature....havent ever complained about anyone's ban here....never for once........that is why have very less enemies infact no enemies here:p: unlike you:whistle:...most of the times,the Mods present on any thread ban themselves after watching anything wrong happening....

but you got to understand that...if they dont cencor a few abusive words then every other sec/min you will be seeing ppl abusing each other esp on India vs Pak threads....then things get out of control....you must have seen it!

I suppose.

you in favour of it?:(...not again any military rule please...we had enough of them in past....not another Zias,Mushys etc.....

and i agree with rest of your suggestions....

Nah, I am not in favour of martial law unless it's absolutely necessary. The problem Pakistan has had under military rule is that the dictators weren't generally that good with the probable exception of Ayub Khan. A dictatorship during times of anarchy for instance isn't bad provided that the ruler is benign & wise. My solution however doesn't necessitate a military dictatorship per se, but it does require that the ruling political party has military backing to carry out the clean up operation.

guys and conquests/wars/disputes can never be separated! tut tut:tongue::argh:

Lol! :lol:

If there weren't any wars, a lot of the engineering, technological, & medical progress humans have made may never have happened or it would have been an extremely slow process.

Countryball+1_fbe91b_4925298.png

:rofl:

Nah, I am not in favour of martial law unless it's absolutely necessary. The problem Pakistan has had under military rule is that the dictators weren't generally that good with the probable exception of Ayub Khan. A dictatorship during times of anarchy for instance isn't bad provided that the ruler is benign & wise. My solution however doesn't necessitate a military dictatorship per se, but it does require that the ruling political party has military backing to carry out the clean up operation.

Lol! :lol:

If there weren't any wars, a lot of the engineering, technological, & medical progress humans have made may never have happened or it would have been an extremely slow process.

Countryball+1_fbe91b_4925298.png

:rofl:
lol@pic:lol:

Wow!!!
We've more joru ka Ghulams here?? Lolzz

Let me add to that list then.
@scorpionx @DRAY @JanjaWeed @Roybot @Dash @nair @SpArK

:P

There're some would be BAKRAs too on pdf :lol:

But that is not how you had put it earlier :coffee:
You made it sound as if a gal works only to share the financial burden,which ofcourse is not true.

Whats so funny about getting married at 22???8-)

Though I was a lil hesitant to say yes at that age but now I have no regrets.
Sach bataoo tumhe larki nahi mil rahi hai na??? :P
joru ki gulami mein koi problem nahin hei,,,,,usme bahut fayedey hein... ;)

Back
Top Bottom