What's new

Whatever

haha,,,,,,ab toh angur khattey hi hongey..:haha::haha:

Your maturity at 22 must've been as good as a 5yr old boy's,but dont count me in that list. :P
i admit it,,,i was a kid....happy go lucky guy..
those times,,,legendary,,,,hostel life(+the nearby theka +the nearby humanities girls college:p:),,,,career issues settled (as i wrongly assumed)
well that was me:( long time ago

but yup ,,,,u was matured n all ready for marriage:p:
sounds real:D:lol::lol:
:haha::haha:

Another WOULD-BE BAKRAAAA
would be,,,,,,,no doubt
abhi to maze kar lun:angel:

Rehen de pagle. Andhere mein chupchap baitha hua har aadmi bachelor nehi hota :D

Yuva express bolke eek train hai. CC. Usme jaroor mil jayega.
dont wanna sit for 24+ hours

Hes all that when hes not home,but once hes's back at home he's an angel. :angel:

Arrey who're we talking about ???he's patience personified and so strong willed that even the most manipulative devil like me can also not influence him :hitwall:

Finneeeeee!!!
Now its your confession time :D
Did you prepare her bed coffee in the morning and did you finish cooking lunch before you left for your office??? Hmm??:azn:

well My third bachelor life is going to end today afternoon.....:(

Take spicejet then they 've a great menu.(pay karna parega)
And a wonderful on air shopping list. :-)

3rd bachelor life???:blink::blink::blink:

Kettiyavale thirichu konduvarum..... avalu avlude veettil anu prasavam kazhinjittu... - ithu quote cheyyanda njan delete cheyyum

Take spicejet then they 've a great menu.(pay karna parega)
And a wonderful on air shopping list. :-)
usi pe aaya tha,,,,,
kolkata rajdhani me ticket ki thi ,,confirm nahi hua,,,TC bola usko Rs.8000 dena parega..usi shaam flight me utna hi pay karke kolkata aa gaya......
lagta hai phir wahi hoga.....
:cry:5 mahiney se koi kaam nahi kar raha,,,savings pe chal raha hun:cry:

@halupridol

I'm fine.You tell my man?
What's with this huge tally of neg.ratings.lol ?

Are the people not able to understand you or what?
hazoor halat bare nazuk hai:cry:,,,,,,all india pg me rank bohot nichey aaya,1st 2nd councelling me kuch nahi hona,,,shayad 3rd councelling me kuch mil jaye:(
abhi coaching shuru ki hai,,,,,bohot padhna parega:cry:
negative ratings bekar ki hai:agree:,,,,,,trolling,,,i got one for posting pic of a proctoscope in the guns corner,another for posting pic of lacerated wound:p:

u were doing MS,,rt?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

hazoor halat bare nazuk hai:cry:,,,,,,all india pg me rank bohot nichey aaya,1st 2nd councelling me kuch nahi hona,,,shayad 3rd councelling me kuch mil jaye:(
abhi coaching shuru ki hai,,,,,bohot padhna parega:cry:
negative ratings bekar ki hai:agree:,,,,,,trolling,,,i got one for posting pic of a proctoscope in the guns corner,another for posting pic of lacerated wound:p:

u were doing MS,,rt?

Well right now ,FCPS to be exact.But i'll need to buy the big guns to earn the name you know.

True to your blood, eh doc?...(regarding the proctoscope and wound pic)

All the best yarr.Find a companion.A study mate helps a lot.Now that you are in a system for preparation ,hopefully you'll get many willing to coordinate and share their time with you.;)
You know buddy ours is a pretty broadminded field.The stupid inhibitions can't scar our thinking.
You sound depressed.Take care of yourself.
Don't get bogged down and play it smartly as you are supposed to.Indulge in the stuff you like ,but don't get distracted....and don't let anyone occupy you.
Right now the goal is pretty much the career development.

All the best.Go with a Bang!

Well right now ,FCPS to be exact.But i'll need to buy the big guns to earn the name you know.

True to your blood, eh doc?...(regarding the proctoscope and wound pic)

All the best yarr.Find a companion.A study mate helps a lot.Now that you are in a system for preparation ,hopefully you'll get many willing to coordinate and share their time with you.;)
You know buddy ours is a pretty broadminded field.The stupid inhibitions can't scar our thinking.
You sound depressed.Take care of yourself.
Don't get bogged down and play it smartly as you are supposed to.Indulge in the stuff you like ,but don't get distracted....and don't let anyone occupy you.
Right now the goal is pretty much the career development.

All the best.Go with a Bang!
thnx.......:tup:

Here I am jan e man. wassup ??? :P

Btw coconut ??? really ??? o_O

What about Trixie Tang ??? :D
:rofl::rofl: true true but it was recommended by @KingMamba and @RazPaK a while ago.......hahah she is not too bright though :sick:....huh MAYBE KIM POSSIBLE :D
but how are you rampi? how is everything? :D
trixie-tang-meme-generator-tell-me-im-pretty-ce420b.gif

Back
Top Bottom