What's new

Whatever

@levina its time you start looking out..... Everyone may not be a "Zoru k gulam".... some time i feel i should get to know Mr. levina and make him feel how not to become the "Zoru ka gulam"...... :P :P Send him to tvm shall train him.. and i have company of @SpArK

Isshhhhhh Sparkyy and you will turn my lil pet into a LION.
Noooo I am not sending him to tvm:disagree:

large.png
What if the party started at 9am in the morning ??then 9:30pm wont sound bad:p:

halupridol said:
,,,,,,,,,,ab kya fayeda:sarcastic:
I was not thinking of "fayeda" when I was getting married. :pleasantry:

halupridol said:
that was never a issue:cool:
Denial???
:haha::haha::haha:
All depends upon his master's will..................... @levina :D
And master has decided not to send him to 2 quacks.:no:
Please don't call us Bakras. It's an insult to goats. At least they can eat or drink what they want.
Ha-ha-ha
@nair @DRAY
Your fren muttered the truth. :devil::devil::devil:
:p::bunny:

Isshhhhhh Sparkyy and you will turn my lil pet into a LION.
Noooo I am not sending him to tvm:disagree:

And master has decided not to send him to 2 quacks.:no:

Ha-ha-ha
@nair @DRAY
Your fren muttered the truth. :devil::devil::devil:
:p::bunny:

Poor fellow doesnt know what he is missing..... Bring to tvm we shall take him to SPG days and couple of brandi and soda and training will make him a roaring lion......

Poor fellow doesnt know what he is missing..... Bring to tvm we shall take him to SPG days and couple of brandi and soda and training will make him a roaring lion......
Hes all that when hes not home,but once hes's back at home he's an angel. :angel:

Arrey who're we talking about ???he's patience personified and so strong willed that even the most manipulative devil like me can also not influence him :hitwall:
The confession!!! :D

Finneeeeee!!!
Now its your confession time :D
Did you prepare her bed coffee in the morning and did you finish cooking lunch before you left for your office??? Hmm??:azn:

@halupridol IRCTC website now works better in morning hours but still slow but I manged to reserve tatkal ticket on that few days back.

Back
Top Bottom