What's new

Whatever

well your patients were never that lucky we always knew that haha....a man spending so much time on PDF can only kill them and not treat them well....:p:

well you Docs are known for being overweight and saryal and with very very bad hand writing and recommending wrong medicines at the right time haha that is why i changed my profession from medical to Architecture/design ...in making actually8-).....wanted to me a Doc but then changed my mind! and im quite contented at my decision...:p: otherwise ppl would have been cursing me too like people do it with you guys lolz JK

i need to work and prepare some plans/layouts on autocad....ill come laters...and nice seeing you after long here!

A very nice choice.Now start building new dams for us:D.And don't be as useless as me.:P

Later.

Dalit is not an offensive word. Dalits prefer to be called Dalits (which means the oppressed). Ambedkar coined that word to remind the Dalits of their oppression.

Modi is considered from the OBC (Backward castes). A rung above the Dalits, His mother was a maid and father was a tea vendor.

He couldn't afford education, so dropped out at 10, and helped his father sell tea at railway stations.

After he became a young man, he went to the Himalayas in sort of a journey of a ascetic, came back and joined the RSS, started sweeping floors.

He rose through the ranks and eventually became Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2001. ( a lot of RSS leaders and BJP leaders were usurped by him.

He has been elected three times in Gujarat.

That is a summary of him :-)

differences stand at their place, but hats off to Modi for rising from zero to become leader of the 1/3 of the world population !

Aur 200 kids ka ration kaun dega??? Aap?? 8-)

Mr.Levina kiya decoration piece hain ? :sarcastic:

By then your genes would've been mutated by your COLA.
Best age to have kids is before 30 for men and 25 for women.

Best Age to marry is after 35 and kids at 40 ! :smokin:

You can justify you marrying as a little 20 something kid as much as you want but it ain't gonna happen ! :whistle:

i always had a doubt that you were a Gujarati. Somehow this statementof yours reinforces my belief. :D

Gujrati - Like Quaid-e-Azam ! :kiss3:

Mr.Levina kiya decoration piece hain ? :sarcastic:
You were the one who insisted on me and him having 200 kids. So you'll have to baby sit my 200 kids. :D

Armstrong said:
Best Age to marry is after 35 and kids at 40 ! :smokin:
At the of 35 there would not be a single strand of hair left on your head and your head would most probably look like a shiny coconut. :lol:
And at 40 your COLA would 've mutated your genes from XY to ZYXW ,and your babies would look like small aliens:mamba:
:haha:
Armstrong said:
You can justify you marrying as a little 20 something kid as much as you want but it ain't gonna happen ! :whistle:
22 to be exact 8-)
And its already too late for you.:P
Get married at the earliest is what I would suggest,look at Jaibi and alphee. :-)

Armstrong said:
Gujrati - Like Quaid-e-Azam ! :kiss3:
Ohhh phaaaleez dont even compare yourself to him .... Its sacrilegious!
The only thing common between him and you would be Gujarat...he-he-he :D
You dumb apsoo!:haha::haha:

You were the one who insisted on me and him having 200 kids. So you'll have to baby sit my 200 kids. :D

I ain't gonna baby-sit your kids ! :o:

At the of 35 there would not be a single strand of hair left on your head and your head would most probably look like a shiny coconut. :lol:
And at 40 your COLA would 've mutated your genes from XY to ZYXW ,and your babies would look like small aliens:mamba:
:haha:

Oh come on people are Brown....I'd be Bald - No one is perfect ! :p:

22 to be exact 8-)
And its already too late for you.:P
Get married at the earliest is what I would suggest,look at Jaibi and alphee. :-)

And become what ? A human ATM Machine - No thank you ! :fie:

I'd rather live my life first before signing away my freedom, my privacy and my ambitions & aspirations in life for a life of paying bills ! :)

Ohhh phaaaleez dont even compare yourself to him .... Its sacrilegious!
The only thing common between him and you would be Gujarat...he-he-he :D
You dumb apsoo!:haha::haha:

I love Quaid-e-Azam more than I love anyone in the World ! :kiss3:

I so wish I had gotten the chance to talk to him ! :(

I ain't gonna baby-sit your kids ! :o:
Yes you will!!!
Have no doubt...from diaper changing to feeding my 200 kids,you'll have to do it all.:P

Armstrong said:
Oh come on people are Brown....I'd be Bald - No one is perfect ! :p:
Chocolate brown:smitten:
And you're jealous.
I guess that pic of yours is 5yrs old and by now you've lost all your apsooo like hairs.Sach-sach bolo amii. :D

Armstrong said:
And become what ? A human ATM Machine - No thank you ! :fie:
Get married to a parhi-likhi gal,they would earn more than you can dream of :P
Some parhi-likhi gal mighttttt fall for your chinky features after all :D
Armstrong said:
I'd rather live my life first before signing away my freedom, my privacy and my ambitions & aspirations in life for a life of paying bills ! :)
In short you 're aware that NO gal in her right senses would ever marry you :coffee:

Armstrong said:
I love Quaid-e-Azam more than I love anyone in the World ! :kiss3:

I so wish I had gotten the chance to talk to him ! :(
Yes you belong to that era only...the early 1920s-30s.
We 're considering to tele transport you to 1920s,tumhe yahan se rafa dafa kar denge.
Can't view the video,koi gana dedicated hai for married people?:Dafter all marriage is the key to success:sarcastic:
Zakii has been watching a lot of Indian songs lately .The song is "aakhon me tera hi chehra"
Kya baat hai @Aether :azn:

Yes you will!!!
Have no doubt...from diaper changing to feeding my 200 kids,you'll have to do it all.:P

Hell No ! :fie:

Chocolate brown:smitten:
And you're jealous.
I guess that pic of yours is 5yrs old and by now you've lost all your apsooo like hairs.Sach-sach bolo amii. :D

That pic is about a year old; have enough hair as it is but they won't see 35 ! :(

Chocolate Brownie ! :bad:

Get married to a parhi-likhi gal,they would earn more than you can dream of :P
Some parhi-likhi gal mighttttt fall for your chinky features after all :D

I'm old-fashioned; I'd be the Breadwinner of the family....she gets to do whatever she wants to do without worrying about the financial implications of her chosen profession !

In short you know that NO gal is going to marry you :coffee:

Is that a challenge ! :smokin:

Yes you belong to that era only...the early 1920s-30s.
We 're considering to tele transport you to 1920s,tumhe yahan se rafa dafa kar denge.

It would've been fun though; talking to him, listening to what Our Father had to say and asking him all the questions I wanted to ask him ! :(

That pic is about a year old; have enough hair as it is but they won't see 35 ! :(

Chocolate Brownie ! :bad:

I'm old-fashioned; I'd be the Breadwinner of the family....she gets to do whatever she wants to do without worrying about the financial implications of her chosen profession !

It would've been fun though; talking to him, listening to what Our Father had to say and asking him all the questions I wanted to ask him ! :(

wassup buttstrong.. hows life homie..

Ohhhhh yesssshhhh!! :devil:

Armstrong said:
LIARRR
You look like a teenager in it. Thats atleast 5yrs old pic,and so I guess your hairs didnt even get to see 23.:lol:

Armstrong said:
Chocolate Brownie !
White cockroach! :bad:

Armstrong said:
How can you be so regressive Ahmii??
Do you think a gal works just to feed her family??
Do you 've any idea that a job gives her financial independence and that a working gal gets more respect???

Armstrong said:
Prove me wrong Ahmii :coffee:

Armstrong said:
Ufff-ooo
Will you let him live peacefully in heaven atleast???8-)
Oh ok,I thought he's posted main joru ka ghalam song:omghaha:

@Aether - joru ka gulaam!!
:lol:

That title suits him.

How can you be so regressive Ahmii??
Do you think a gal works just to feed her family??
Do you 've any idea that a job gives her financial independence and that a working gal gets more respect???

Kaun sa aggression ? :unsure:

You misunderstood me; I want her to work....not only because it grants her financial independence but because being active in public life is a part of faith and for good reason - It helps you grow as a person and makes you far more constructive and valuable than you'd otherwise be !

But I don't want her to work because she has to i.e because we need money, I want her to work because thats what she's passionate about it - Let me worry about the money; I'm old-fashioned in that sense that I'm supposed to worry about putting food on the table....she gets to go scot-free on that account !

wassup buttstrong.. hows life homie..

Life is alright ! :)

Whats the latest on your end ?

Kaun sa aggression ? :unsure:

You misunderstood me; I want her to work....not only because it grants her financial independence but because being active in public life is a part of faith and for good reason - It helps you grow as a person and makes you far more constructive and valuable than you'd otherwise be !

But I don't want her to work because she has to i.e because we need money, I want her to work because thats what she's passionate about it - Let me worry about the money; I'm old-fashioned in that sense that I'm supposed to worry about putting food on the table....she gets to go scot-free on that account !

Life is alright ! :)

Whats the latest on your end ?

nothing special... just shaved my head though..

nothing special... just shaved my head though..

Shaved your head ! :unsure:

Hajj kiya time seh pehleiii kar liyaa haiii isss salll ? :undecided:

Whats the latest from Baluchistan ? Hows Abdul Malik performing ? Sunna haiii bohat Education pei paisaa lagaa raheiii hain ! :)

Back
Top Bottom