What's new

Whatever

You're a friend so I'm going to say this,

Never try to be apologetic on behalf on some looser and never be ashamed of who you are.

Don't worry. Pakistan is not concerned at BJP's victory. It's not like they came into power for the first time.

and hi !!! he can't be more ambitious than Nehru and his daughter, can he ???

This is my take on him after reading his personal history.

He is a Narcissist. He rose up through the ranks of the RSS and contrary to the organisation's demands, nurtured his own ambitions.

In a way, he will be as famous as Indira and Nehru, a Man from a lower caste, tea selling family vanquished the grand old party.

@RAMPAGE Also India will soon have it's first lower caste Prime Minister.

Pakistan selects Noora,
India elects Modi..

you know everything is wrong in our respective countries :(

He is a Narcissist. He rose up through the ranks of the RSS and contrary to the organisation's demands, nurtured his own ambitions.

In a way, he will be as famous as Indira and Nehru, a Man from a lower caste, tea selling family vanquished the grand old party.

Modi is Dalit ? (pardon if that word is offensive)

yara, money will still flow in some hands, as it was under congress.. aam admi wont be getting anything... this is the status quo. same here..

moreover, thumping victory was a surprise to me, I wasn't expecting, lets see if he acts macho or not..

what worries me is the increased involvement of the corporate houses.

I am a free market guy, but that being said, Indian corporates has grown to enormous sizes and control swathes of the economy.

Small business is the engine of the economy. And the government should encourage the common guy to do business.

More importantly, common women as well.

what worries me is the increased involvement of the corporate houses.

I am a free market guy, but that being said, Indian corporates has grown to enormous sizes and control swathes of the economy.

Small business is the engine of the economy. And the government should encourage the common guy to do business.

More importantly, common women as well.

absolutely !

Pakistan selects Noora,
India elects Modi..

you know everything is wrong in our respective countries :(

Modi is Dalit ? (pardon if that word is offensive)

Dalit is not an offensive word. Dalits prefer to be called Dalits (which means the oppressed). Ambedkar coined that word to remind the Dalits of their oppression.

Modi is considered from the OBC (Backward castes). A rung above the Dalits, His mother was a maid and father was a tea vendor.

He couldn't afford education, so dropped out at 10, and helped his father sell tea at railway stations.

After he became a young man, he went to the Himalayas in sort of a journey of a ascetic, came back and joined the RSS, started sweeping floors.

He rose through the ranks and eventually became Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2001. ( a lot of RSS leaders and BJP leaders were usurped by him.

He has been elected three times in Gujarat.

That is a summary of him :-)

Not necessarily. The guy's now playing in the major leagues.

We'll be in a better position to judge after 12-14 months.

Not necessarily. The guy's now playing in the major leagues.

We'll be in a better position to judge after 12-14 months.

Yep.

The challenge is, you can't do for Gujarat what you can do for Tamil Nadu, or chattisgarh or U.P.

I have a feeling, if Narendra Modi doesn't deliver what he promised during the election rallies, he will be thumped out of office.

And being a Man so enamored with himself, he will be conscious of how history perceives him.

So he would like to enact a narrative of a strong man who led India to new heights of economic glory, that Sardar Vallabhai Patel narrative.

You're a friend so I'm going to say this,

Never try to be apologetic on behalf on some looser and never be ashamed of who you are.

Don't worry. Pakistan is not concerned at BJP's victory. It's not like they came into power for the first time.

and hi !!! he can't be more ambitious than Nehru and his daughter, can he ???

@RAMPAGE The attack happened in Pondicherry, South India.

I am being a regionalist, but I thought my part of the world was considerably better in matters of communalism. I take pride in the fact that we quietly have achieved a lot of Human development.

I was extra disappointed with this I guess.

@RAMPAGE The attack happened in Pondicherry, South India.

I am being a regionalist, but I thought my part of the world was considerably better in matters of communalism. I take pride in the fact that we quietly have achieved a lot of Human development.

I was extra disappointed with this I guess.
Mere bhai chawal har jaga pai hotay hain. don't beat yourself up.

Can you make a bullet sway... a cloth factory or loom chunning out target lists... a guy killing a man who turns out to be his daddy..
I feel like puking already :bad:

You are an embarrassment to 'the nectar' loving people all over the world ! :disagree:
And hows that??? :coffee:

Armstrong said:
7 kids and 5 years later ! :o:
Twins-2 in the second year ,2 in the 3rd year and then 1 each every consecutive year.
Armstrong said:
Mohtarma, mein insaan hooon koiii bacheii bananeiii key factory nahin kholiii hoiii....you're the only Queen Aunt here who wants to have 200 kids to set some kind of Guinness World Record ! :sarcastic:
Aur 200 kids ka ration kaun dega??? Aap?? 8-)

Armstrong said:
And 5 years would be far too soon - Nothing before 35 for me ! :)
By then your genes would've been mutated by your COLA.
Best age to have kids is before 30 for men and 25 for women.
Armstrong said:
And no I don't do maths like you guys do ! :p:

I use ideas to make money or tell others to manager theirs ! :bunny:
i always had a doubt that you were a Gujarati. Somehow this statementof yours reinforces my belief. :D

haha..........hulloooooooooo Doc how are you ? :wave:

yeah nobody messes with me
smileys-devil-042296.gif
....by the way Doc,i been very well behaved lately
smileys-love-920181.gif

Hello!!!

But if you feel like pulling someone's leg.

Use this smiley. >>>
bth_JustKidding-1.gif

Trying to gather all the fun and stuff i like to ward of the stressors.

My patients die all the time as i hang out on whatever a lot. :D

Thinking to develop a pot belly and have a go at my new passion i-e golf.
The only things that's keeping me away from it are the man boobs that comes in combination with the pot belly at times.lol...

Practicing another thing these days....sleeping while sitting on the chair..
1231552_original.jpg

So, what are you doing?
You never tell me about it.
Tell me ,tell me please!
new_puppy_dog_eyes.gif

well your patients were never that lucky we always knew that haha....a man spending so much time on PDF can only kill them and not treat them well....:p:
well you Docs are known for being overweight

Cute Dog.
Trying to gather all the fun and stuff i like to ward of the stressors.

My patients die all the time as i hang out on whatever a lot. :D

Thinking to develop a pot belly and have a go at my new passion i-e golf.
The only things that's keeping me away from it are the man boobs that comes in combination with the pot belly at times.lol...

Practicing another thing these days....sleeping while sitting on the chair..
1231552_original.jpg

So, what are you doing?
You never tell me about it.
Tell me ,tell me please!
new_puppy_dog_eyes.gif

Cute Dog.
well your patients were never that lucky we always knew that haha....a man spending so much time on PDF can only kill them and not treat them well....:p:

well you Docs are known for being overweight and saryal and with very very bad hand writing and recommending wrong medicines at the right time haha that is why i changed my profession from medical to Architecture/design ...in making actually8-).....wanted to me a Doc but then changed my mind! and im quite contented at my decision...:p: otherwise ppl would have been cursing me too like people do it with you guys lolz JK

i need to work and prepare some plans/layouts on autocad....ill come laters...and nice seeing you after long here!

Back
Top Bottom