What's new

Whatever

@Dillinger I am glad you are well. And oh please you need to work har
Praise be to Razpak who brought in that moniker.

Where have you been my dear, where have you been.

Btw your Rahul baby will have lost come tomorrow when the results of the election are declared.

well...there is always next election......you indians surprise me, the one time you have the option of having a pm with such a cute dimple you let it go...look at us Pakistanis, our pm is corrupt and has no attractive dimple haha LMFAOOOOO :P

@Dillinger I am glad you are well. And oh please you need to work har

well...there is always next election......you indians surprise me, the one time you have the option of having a pm with such a cute dimple you let it go...look at us Pakistanis, our pm is corrupt and has no attractive dimple haha LMFAOOOOO :P

Well Pappu the be-dimpled has gone running to mommy.

Why would you choose a stupid username like ZYXW in the first place? :lol:

Is Razi forever banned?

I swear you can ask all the Naswar regulars, I loved keying up the fellow.:(

:) I will change it to Coconut, seems like you have made another great choice. :rofl:
was-that-sarcasm.jpg

haha but thank you!! :D

:blink::blink::blink:

Somehow @S.U.R.B. has never suggested me anything so tasteless as you make it sound @DESERT FIGHTER .
Will try it soon doc.

Get stoned ( a hot gym session or a tough day at work will do as well) and enjoy the entertainment.Hopefully everyone will get a better venue to be accurately scientific.The plot was interesting though.Don't wanna ruin it for you.Have fun.

Last edited:
There will always be the problem of having to deal with the same political parties every now & then unless someone does a massive cleanup within the government, bureaucracy, etc. Personally, I don't even think that Pakistan has the best environment for democracy to flourish, there is way too much rivalry & ignorance among the political parties without any clearly defined goals or vision for the country's future.

If I was a king though, you might get to become a governor of some province. :P
sadly thats so true,friend!:( a hopeless case Pakistan has become but still we are trying!

and lolz for the last line!

Back
Top Bottom