What's new

What will happen if Imran Khan get selected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me when u have next general elections in Pakistan ?

How exactly is pakistan "dogs for USA" does being an ally with USA automatically make you a dog for them?

or is it a hidden agenda

pakistan will likely to get into depression.........as he hates US and US controls almost everything!
he would stop the war on terrorism, US would put sanctions on us and we'll be back to stone age in no time.....(90s were different, we weren't dependent on US, but now we are)

though there would be less corruption as someone mentioned it above.

Stop thinking negatively .
Pakistan wont go in depression even if US puts sanctions on u .
For e.g see Iran , USA has put so many sanctions on it still Iran is developing much better than Pakistan and other Middle East countries .
Iran has no ally but Pakistan has China as hers strong ally , few posts above some1 said tht China will abandon China , my frnd it wont happen anytime soon .

If US leaves Pakistan it will better for India too as US wont care abt Pakistan when she is making policies against China which will be in favour of India

To establish a just society based on humane values while continuously upholding the self-esteem of the nation. The PTI will restore the sovereign and inalienable right of the people to choose political and economic options in accordance with our social, cultural, and religious values. We are broad-based movement for change whose mission is to create a free society based on justice. We know that national renewal is only possible if people are truly free.

Our leadership approaches the people with sincerity and a sense of history and we pledge to commitment to:

Freedom from Political, Economic and Mental Slavery - A self reliant modern Islamic Republic
Freedom from Injustice - Inexpensive and quick dispensation of justice
Freedom from Poverty - 50 percent increase in per capita income in 5 years
Freedom from Unemployment - Two million new jobs every year
Freedom from Homelessness - 2.0 lac new housing units every year and complete ownership right to millions living in Katchi Abadis
Freedom from Illiteracy - Full literacy in 5 years
Freedom to Generate Wealth
Freedom from Fear - Complete Freedom of thought and expression
Freedom for Women - Free education up to Matric for girls from poor households.
Equal right for minorities - no religious discrimination
How about we let PTI, tell us what it will do.

Ideology

All excellent things.
Right but you have too look at what and how you will achieve it, Freedom of political and mental slavery?
Well it will come out when you have money for yourself and you can rely on yourself, Pakistan is not oil producing country like IRAN on which rest of the world depend on as well. Pakistan was sanctioned but India was sanctioned as well but having only Pakistan sanctioned will give a free hand to INDIA which will be the worst mistake ever, since india will be free to do business but Pakistan will be banned from all that, Military advancement will be blocked, This is a defense forum and all the people are well aware of the situation and suppliers and technology routs, This is the main part, Many people are just emotional and they say we will do it but reality is we can't do it alone, IRAN has Russia supporting their defense need on minimum level where as We can't expect from China since having weak Pakistan will only force CHINA to build better relation with INDIA which Pakistan can't afford, NOW MENTAL FREEDOM COMES FROM POWER AND RESOURCES WHICH PAKISTAN LACKS,

Cheap justice! true we need to do cheap justice but you can't have cheap justice from this corrupt judicial system of People like Iftikhar who has double standards.

How will you reduce poverty when you have sanctions? what business will you do? please shed some light?

Freedom fro unemployment will come when you have business!!!!
creating 2 million jobs per year will come when you have business!!

Freedom from Homelessness? It will also come when you have money and business to support them? again no business??

Freedom from Illiteracy - true agreed but for this you need schools and teachers! books etc state provided! again money needed, on this we can ask for national movement where teachers are forced to do community services in teaching and in return they get some discounts from government in their household stocks, again money needed!!! but still workable!!!

Freedom to Generate Wealth ??? HOW???

Freedom from Fear - Musharraf gave all this freedom in his time? people came on national tv and spoke openly against him and nothing happened to them! kids sat across from Musharraf and criticized him and they are not punished for it!!! don't deny it please since you can see i'm being honest as well on your points,

Freedom for Women -women were given so much development in their life!!! And i say free education for entire nation upto 12th grade, BUT AGAIN MONEY IS NEEDED...

Equal right for minorities - They were given right during Musharraf but in return he got a title of being Qadiyani!!!!

In shorts if someone wants to day dream it's ok, But slowly but gradually we can do it just as Musharraf era was doing, As we can see we came out of total dependence on WEST in defense industry!! TOTAL credit to Musharraf time GOP.... Let's stop pulling legs and support Musharraf and IMRAN KHAN both!! We should have their parties as government and opposition and we need to fail entire PMLN and PPPP and this will take time, but we must acknowledge that Musharraf was way better then NAWAZ BB ETC..... We need to bring new culture of democracy as youth which will work and respect opposition, and OPPOSITION must respect government and put a fight in ethical manners.

Let's stop pulling legs and support Musharraf and IMRAN KHAN both!!

Not a chance!

Musharraf has gone either senile or treasonous. His verbal diarrhea of late, revealing Pakistani state secrets has made him fit for a retirement home at best, or jail at worst.

I know he did some good things in his time, but I will never support anyone who reveals State secrets to settle some personal vendettas. And his audacity to tamper with the Judiciary was inexcusable.

Don't even think of letting Musharraf ride Imran Khan's coattails into politics.

One thing i hate about IMRAN khan that he is extremist now don't take my extremist word as NATO word lol I mean that he doesn't know where to stop! he also doesn't know middle path, either he loves you or hate you,,,,,, The way he is charging his group against Musharraf is sick, OK Musharraf broke constitution! but what about his support for CJ dajal... a PCO judge himself? then his silence on punjab government stay orders! no crying the way he did on 7 drone attacks during Musharraf time of 9 years???? After Musharraf Pakistan had close to 300 drone attacks? but he doesn't show compassion as he used to show during Musharraf time? why is it because these drones are in democracy that's why? See he and his most of group people know that Musharraf was a good guy an honest guy but he had some black sheep around him, which doesn't make Musharraf bad! like this we have had heard already heard about black sheep in PTI which is not even big? maybe 14 people party? where as Musharraf had the entire government!!!! i always remember Musharraf's words in his earlier interview up to last one that i'm alone and don't expect me to change black into white but i can change black into grey alone and he defiantly did! but people like Imran khan and many other had to come up and work for the betterment of Pakistan but they had their agenda

Not a chance!

Musharraf has gone either senile or treasonous. His verbal diarrhea of late, revealing Pakistani state secrets has made him fit for a retirement home at best, or jail at worst.

I know he did some good things in his time, but I will never support anyone who reveals State secrets to settle some personal vendettas. And his audacity to tamper with the Judiciary was inexcusable.

Don't even think of letting Musharraf ride Imran Khan's coattails into politics.

Which state secrets? do you mind sharing with me? plus be my guest and elect PTI which will not happen! mark my words and many know that when i say something it happens because i think hard, forget this go a head have PTI vs PMLN PPPP bilawal!!! have a nice time!!!

Which state secrets? do you mind sharing with me?

He made statements that were widely interpreted as admission of Pakistani government diverting US aid, leaking nuclear technology, and helping Kashmir fighters. These things may or may not be true; why does he have to open his big mouth in a desperate attempt to get attention?

plus be my guest and elect PTI which will not happen! mark my words and many know that when i say something it happens because i think hard, forget this go a head have PTI vs PMLN PPPP bilawal!!! have a nice time!!!

Musharraf and Imran Khan both want to be top dog; I can't imagine a coalition government with both of them.

People on here are so stupid. It's the ideology that we need to keep the US happy that's gotten us into this situation. How about keeping the Pakistan people happy, and looking out for their interests. The US may be a super-power but even it has limits. There is no reason why the US would ever help lift Pakistan out of troubles, it's comfortable where Pakistan is at, because Pakistan relies upon it heavily, and so cannot do anything.

Pakistan has been looking after foreign interests for decades, now it's time for it to look after it's own. If the US ties with Pakistan get tense so what?
At least the people will be happier, plus with less corruption we will be better able to handle any shortcomings with our economy.

OK bro you are seriously misinformed, Your statement made me wonder how did you make it here for this long? Musharraf's seigal interview! in that interview Musharraf said clearly that "WE MADE THESE JIHADIST TOGETHER AND THEN PAKISTAN HAD TO KEEP A BLIND EYES ON THEM BECAUSE WE WERE ABANDONED" now if you read his entire interview in context! Musharraf was regarding USA and Pakistan making jihadist back in 80's!!! Which indian media twisted as that he was saying WE as Pakistan but, clearly it was said WE as USA and Pakistan back in 80's making jihadist!!!!! Yaar Pakistanio seh yeh ummed, mujay kabi nahi tee, Watch and read the interview again, now to your funny comment when you say that Musharraf leaked that Pakistan used american aid to build arms for india? Well Americans were kept asking and complaining that Indian Government is kept saying that Pakistan is using american aid against india, in that response Musharraf said that" Pakistan has a old policy in army that regiment take their weapons with them where ever they go! and USA had responsibility to better equipped FC jawans and when they move to indian boarder or iranian or where ever they go, they take their weapons with them so we are not doing this against india, on which americans shut up, Now this is a state secret wow and on kashmiri fighters and helping kasmiri mujahedeens? and Musharraf admitting it? Kurban app ki sadgee per yaar
He made statements that were widely interpreted as admission of Pakistani government diverting US aid, leaking nuclear technology, and helping Kashmir fighters. These things may or may not be true; why does he have to open his big mouth in a desperate attempt to get attention?

Musharraf and Imran Khan both want to be top dog; I can't imagine a coalition government with both of them.

if IK steps in, it would be remembered as the golden period of PAKistan. with all his independent policies we would be able to break the chains of slavery. foreign Investments would rush towards PAKistan alone on his personal credibility, in 5 years time we would also be able to get rid of all the loans, as many a millionaires have promised to work with IK to help the country get out of the mess. PAKISTAN's image would again reinstated as he like Jinnah knows the inside of western psychy, and he is the only accepted dude in their lines, PAKistan would definitely have good relations with its neighbours, his economic revolution would turn the lives of ordinary citizens of PAKistan without any discrimination, and a sense of nationalism would again be our core way of thinking, corruption would be eliminated with all the corrupt people lie Nawaz,zardari, altaf or regional politicians....with IK the process of development and cleaning would take place. and justice would be served to ordinary people....

Kurban app ki sadgee per yaar

This thread is about IK, so I don't want to drag it out. We all know how things work around the world. Pakistan knows it. India knows it. The US knows it.

My point is he didn't have to open his mouth and admit any of it. Look at the Indians and Americans: they keep denying that the sky is blue unless someone gives them the proof in triplicate.

imran khan knows how it feels for the people by winning the world cup and hence he has the true feelings of the people and is in knowledge of the happiness that a good governance can bring to pakistan. He definitly reduce corruption and do a lot better.But his resolve on the military issues is something that can be troublesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom