What's new

What will happen if Imran Khan get selected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I'm posting this here, but I just am

cricket-worldcup-92.jpg

Free and compulsary.
Money for the schools and accountability from the schools.

I read some SO CALLED secularist members comments about IK's personal life, These are those guys who normally never hesitate to teach us illerate pakistanis about liberal and secular things.

And i sae some members saying that you can day dream about PTI's agenda but it is not going to materialize because we will be sanctioned etc etc, well i have only one answer, If he can run a charity Cancer hospital with a budget of more than one billion, he can surely do wonders in health sector if he is PM.
If he can run a high class university surely he can do wonders in education sector if he is PM.
just 2 examples.
dear pakistanis don't be affraid of Sanctions, i think we badly need them now, Its time we should stand on our own.

I don't know why I'm posting this here, but I just am

cricket-worldcup-92.jpg

thats the man, who got injections before and during the match, had arm injury, yet never let his team down for a single second...happy as a chap... IK rocks baby !

With due respect my friend, like i said where did he say anything against Pakistan, I explained you the interview, He was talking about USA and Pakistan creating mujaheedeens during soviet war, and he said we created them but you abandoned us and we had to mind our own business so where are the national secrets? Like i said before, Hate should have some limit.... Just simply say you like Imran Khan as a new face but you don't have to do cheap politics where you will say Musharraf was bad. Be a man and admit it that you like Imran Khan and you wanna Vote him, I don't say that Imran is bad regardless i have concerns of his relations with JEWS and campaigning for his ex wifes brother but guess what i will not call him bad because idk but i like Musharraf and ill vote for him, but i won't do cheap politics like PMLN and PPPP people that you must have to make your opponent look bad even he/she isn't bad!!!! get it? Good
This thread is about IK, so I don't want to drag it out. We all know how things work around the world. Pakistan knows it. India knows it. The US knows it.

My point is he didn't have to open his mouth and admit any of it. Look at the Indians and Americans: they keep denying that the sky is blue unless someone gives them the proof in triplicate.

11 players gave Pakistan world cup but you wanna give Pakistan to the captain of the team lmao ok good IK rocks give him Pakistan, and let him do his experiment as well
thats the man, who got injections before and during the match, had arm injury, yet never let his team down for a single second...happy as a chap... IK rocks baby !

My friend give him a seat for head of health or give him a seat for minister of education, why giving him Pakistan, lol and We talk about money and sanctions because we don't have our heads buried in ground like many have, Either IK is just talk and wanna get elected and act like any other leader of Pakistan OR He will destroy Pakistan like i said before, bring some facts here beside some emotional stuff, You can do one thing! Ask him to bring real life solution and we will vote him for having new face but as long as he will act the way he is acting and talk about fairy tales, i rather VOTE for Musharraf who has ran a successful government in the history of Pakistan after Ayub Khan, His time Pakistan was booming from Economy to defense sector. He gave us so much that we didn't have, Now keep your comments about Terrorism away since We all know that this is a fall out of 911 and we couldn't have fought it like IK suggest!!!!
I read some SO CALLED secularist members comments about IK's personal life, These are those guys who normally never hesitate to teach us illerate pakistanis about liberal and secular things.

And i sae some members saying that you can day dream about PTI's agenda but it is not going to materialize because we will be sanctioned etc etc, well i have only one answer, If he can run a charity Cancer hospital with a budget of more than one billion, he can surely do wonders in health sector if he is PM.
If he can run a high class university surely he can do wonders in education sector if he is PM.
just 2 examples.
dear pakistanis don't be affraid of Sanctions, i think we badly need them now, Its time we should stand on our own.

11 players gave Pakistan world cup but you wanna give Pakistan to the captain of the team lmao ok good IK rocks give him Pakistan, and let him do his experiment as well

yeah 10 sheeps could have won the world cup...good luck with that...

are you suggesting that we should give Pakistan back to some general ? :undecided:

well some short term reforms in some govt departments will happen but nothing much at foreign policy level neither the short term changes will last much as he will be kicked out by vested politicians

Yes but as long he is EX or some good guy with a head on his shoulders full of good stuff not fairy tails.
yeah 10 sheeps could have won the world cup...good luck with that...

are you suggesting that we should give Pakistan back to some general ? :undecided:

very well said Jana, this is what you call, sense speaking, i have no problem with IK but i have problem with fairy tales that he tell...
well some short term reforms in some govt departments will happen but nothing much at foreign policy level neither the short term changes will last much as he will be kicked out by vested politicians

Well,If Imran khan is selected ( I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO) then there would be some 'movement' in Pakistani society for dead sure.
I think for Imran Khan to be selected as PM there has to be some 'movement' in Pakistani society for dead sure. Current society is not going to elect him.
Or I can say if Pakistani society become sane enough to elect people like Imran, it wont need Imran to bring some movement.

I think for Imran Khan to be selected as PM there has to be some 'movement' in Pakistani society for dead sure. Current society is not going to elect him.
Or I can say if Pakistani society become sane enough to elect people like Imran, it wont need Imran to bring some movement.

Our society is sane enough not to elect emotional dude like him.

he advocates a total tussle with US and so on which is nothing more than emotional rant.

Our society is sane enough not to elect emotional dude like him.

he advocates a total tussle with US and so on which is nothing more than emotional rant.

Emotionals are better than corrupt and clueless politicians.

Emotionals are better than corrupt and clueless politicians.

not all. you can have a tab on corruption but you cant change the emotionality of a person. plus policies are not based on emotionally driven macho-ism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom