What's new

What will happen if Imran Khan get selected ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why I'm posting this here, but I just am

cricket-worldcup-92.jpg

wo bhai kya din they jub hum Jin tee

Imran play very impotent role in Pakistan i am not belong to his party but i appreciate his work for country.
as a party leader he seem very honest. if he gain a good chance for chair ship, it will be seem he have done as good as possible but
ho ga wohee joo manzoor khuda ho ga.....:pakistan:

hello guys u all seeing dream that will come with nightmares. u all r weakening right wing. imran khan dont has team to cope with poor situation with pakistan. it is all favouring president zardari

My own view he should be made sports minister I have listened to his speeches many times and saw him as very naive and not in touch with the ground reality but maybe he can change who knows

i am PTI's supporter :coffee: and we youth will bring him in power INSHALLAH we will kik these ganja party n Pee pee pee out from pakistan

When will this youth do that? Why doesnt Imran Khan launch a massive rally against Zardari to kick him out like he did during Mush era and for restoration of judges? Let me also tell you another thing. Imran Khan can not handle the dirty tasks of the government like serving their western masters cuz then us ki asliyat saab kay samnay aa jai gi and he will be just like any other dirty politicians. Its very easy to bark in the opposition.

When will this youth do that? Why doesnt Imran Khan launch a massive rally against Zardari to kick him out like he did during Mush era and for restoration of judges? Let me also tell you another thing. Imran Khan can not handle the dirty tasks of the government like serving their western masters cuz then us ki asliyat saab kay samnay aa jai gi and he will be just like any other dirty politicians. Its very easy to bark in the opposition.

he needs not to do this. he will show his power in this elections or the next. dont worry... jsut want and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom