What's new

What will happen if China and India switch their global position?

Can you add all the countries with whom China has outstanding border issues? Does SCS ring bell to you? There are six countries in SCS. On wikipedia I counted the total number was sixteen countries. I think this information will help you in looking after your affairs rather than poke your nose in to internal affairs of INDIA.

This is what he claimed:

Nothing, India is a country that loved peace, and probably , would have solved all the border issues

We on the other hand, never claimed such a thing.

But we still rank a LOT higher than India on the Global Peace Index.

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/7650-ancient-history-not-appreciated-pakistanis.html

Chronological Chart

Stone Age 70,000–3300 BC
· Mehrgarh Culture · 7000–3300 BC
Indus Valley Civilization 3300–1700 BC
Late Harappan Culture 1700–1300 BC
Vedic Period 1500–500 BC
· Iron Age · 1200–500 BC
· Vedic Kingdoms · 1200–700 BC
Maha Janapadas 700–300 BC
Magadha Empire 684 BC– 320 BC
· Maurya Empire · 321–184 BC
Middle Kingdoms 230 BC–AD 1279
· Satavahana Empire · 230 BC–AD 199
· Kushan Empire · 60–240
· Gupta Empire · 240–550
· Pala Empire · 750–1174
· Chola Empire · 250 BCE –1279
Islamic Sultanates 1206–1596
· Delhi Sultanate · 1206–1526
· Deccan Sultanates · 1490–1596
Hoysala Empire 1040–1346
Kakatiya Empire 1083–1323
Vijayanagara Empire 1336–1565
Mughal Empire 1526–1707
Maratha Empire 1674–1818
Sikh Empire 1799–1849
Colonial Era 1757–1947
Modern States 1947 onwards

South Asian Stone Age: Information from Answers.com

and how does this answer my question/assertion that the time/place of origin of hinduism is not known exactly...?

and yes you may continue to believe in the mythical aryan-dravidian theory...for us its just a busted up myth...

yeah please dont come...we hate you so much so that the moment we see the chinese passport we will spread you, smear tandoori chicken masala all over your body and deep fry you.....

CAN I REQUEST YOU TO TONE DOWN YOUR LANGUAGE. I AM OF INDIAN HERITAGE AND NEVER USE THIS TYPE OF LANGUAGE TOWARDS OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO LOOSE OUR COOL. RESPECT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU.

THANK YOU.

CAN I REQUEST YOU TO TONE DOWN YOUR LANGUAGE. I AM OF INDIAN HERITAGE AND NEVER USE THIS TYPE OF LANGUAGE TOWARDS OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO LOOSE OUR COOL. RESPECT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT OTHERS TO RESPECT YOU.

THANK YOU.

Kazhugu was obviously joking...

if India was as powerful as China today, Pakistan would be publishing articles every day about the "India threat" like Japan is, USA would be desperately propping up Pakistan and Bangladesh, using a microscope to zoom in on even the tiniest of India's problems (and who needs a microscope when we know that India, just like China, has vast social problems), talking about first "Indian superpower" then zooming in on the problems to "prove" that India is a "poor and undeveloped" country and thus will "never be a superpower".

They will get someone of Indian origin whose father married a white for a green card on national TV, and get him to insult India and write books about "the Coming Collapse of India" and "India: Fragile Superpower". They will talk about how India is going to split into 30 countries like the Soviet Union, they will highlight the parallels between Soviets and India. People will insult India about being a "cheap" "copycat" country, while China gets praised for its "ancient cultural heritage" and "traditions" even as millions of Chinese starve to death each year, and think that white people are making a sick joke on them.

China would get a free pass in the global media, but we will suffer huge problems such as landlords still stealing land, corrupt KMT and CPC fighting each other in Congress with no results, 2G scam by a shell company made for stealing called Huawei, forced to import planes from Russia, train accident every day but no reports, high infant mortality, etc.

You want to deep fry and kill anyone with a Chinese passport?

Now you don't start flaim-bait. He was joking and said only throw few masala of Chicken tandoori. He didn't say deep fry and kill anyone.

No one dies with Chicken masala. :disagree:

Now you don't start flaim-bait. He was joking and said only throw few masala of Chicken tandoori. He didn't say deep fry and kill anyone.

Can you tell me how a human being can survive being deep-fried?

if India was as powerful as China today, Pakistan would be publishing articles every day about the "India threat" like Japan is, USA would be desperately propping up Pakistan and Bangladesh, using a microscope to zoom in on even the tiniest of India's problems (and who needs a microscope when we know that India, just like China, has vast social problems), talking about first "Indian superpower" then zooming in on the problems to "prove" that India is a "poor and undeveloped" country and thus will "never be a superpower".

They will get someone of Indian origin whose father married a white for a green card on national TV, and get him to insult India and write books about "the Coming Collapse of India" and "India: Fragile Superpower". They will talk about how India is going to split into 30 countries like the Soviet Union, they will highlight the parallels between Soviets and India. People will insult India about being a "cheap" "copycat" country, while China gets praised for its "ancient cultural heritage" and "traditions" even as millions of Chinese starve to death each year, and think that white people are making a sick joke on them.

China would get a free pass in the global media, but we will suffer huge problems such as landlords still stealing land, corrupt KMT and CPC fighting each other in Congress with no results, 2G scam by a shell company made for stealing called Huawei, forced to import planes from Russia, train accident every day but no reports, high infant mortality, etc.

Thanks bro as a such outstanding answer.

Yeah, the traitors reside inside of our nation must be eliminated. :tup:

Since the US is the biggest barrier for our freedom, and i won't mind to share the World with Russia/India and the rests of the World after its downfall.

Since to be the World's only Hyperpower is really lonely and boring.

USA is the biggest barrier to your freedom! Explain us or Enlighten us please. USA gave your country economic freedom and you feel prisoners of theirs. I am very much confused.

Back
Top Bottom