What's new

What will happen if China and India switch their global position?

yeah please dont come...we hate you so much so that the moment we see the chinese passport we will spread you, smear tandoori chicken masala all over your body and deep fry you.....

Plus I like to take vacations in places with a standard of living comparable to Hong Kong. Cities in Europe, East Asia, in the mainland, Malaysia/Singapore, etc.

I was once curious to visit India, but after hearing all about it (and watching documentaries too) I think I'll give it a pass for now.

Not interested in spending my money in a country that hates us, and that can't provide a comfortable vacation that is better than what I have here.

The Nazis are Aryan wannabes for sure, but they are not Aryans.

Nazi_Swastika.svg

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

nothing...life would go on as usual.....

btw i don think china has the second most powerful military...it would be still russia....third..maybe..

Please post some thread about peace and prosperity all tiem we talking about weapons war military

This Chinese-Dragon is trolling with Zero Knowledge. Avoid replying him who knows 0 about Buddhism. I don't know what he is posting. A person should not post about any religion if he doesn't know anything.

India is not all that bad. I'm part Chinese and I wasn't treated any differently as foreigner would.

I don't think the normal Indians have anything against Chinese. PDF Indians can be mis-leading :P

Most Chinese tourists may be afraid that the hygienic conditions in India may not be adequate.

But i think the urban part of India will be much better.

Plus I like to take vacations in places with a standard of living comparable to Hong Kong. Cities in Europe, East Asia, in the mainland, Malaysia/Singapore, etc.

I was once curious to visit India, but after hearing all about it (and watching documentaries too) I think I'll give it a pass for now.

no problemo.....good for us too for many reasons i cant disclose on a public forum...and good for you..you escaped being tandoori chicken-ed.

I don't think the normal Indians have anything against Chinese. PDF Indians can be mis-leading :P

dude what are you speaking ?....didnt i tell what we indians would do once we see a chinese..? no escape from being tandoori chicken-ed....:disagree:

Most Chinese tourists may be afraid that the hygienic conditions in India may not be adequate.

But i think the urban part of India will be much better.

If you have the money, you can live and travel around in comfort in India. But of course, you must be willing to spend. Alot at that.

My dad always says, while in Asia, only stay in 5 star hotels, if you're in Europe or America, you can stay in lower end hotels, because they tend to be cleaner compared to their asian counterparts.

And yes, if you cant stand rural and unhygienic conditions, stick only to the big cities. The big cities are fine for travel.

The present discussion about "who is Aryan" is mostly between Eastern Euros and Indians/Iranians, whereas Nazi and other Western Euros are out of the question.

Aryan is very vast topic. Mainly it is related with India Subcontinent (Hinduism) / Iran/Persia (Zoroastrian) and Rest of them are converted one. But their is no single proof. All based on assumption.

Indo-Aryan migration

dude what are you speaking ?....didnt i tell what we indians would do once we see a chinese..? no escape from being tandoori chicken-ed....:disagree:

The only thing you guys did to me is serve me tandoori chicken and made me 5kg fatter by the end of the trip. Why you Indians at PDF say one thing, and do another thing :lol: huhuhuhu

And yes, if you cant stand rural and unhygienic conditions, stick only to the big cities. The big cities are fine for travel.

How would it be if someone ONLY went to places like Mumbai and Delhi but nowhere else?

Because the news that keeps being posted on this forum about hygiene/safety issues, almost always deals with Mumbai in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom