What's new

What will happen if China and India switch their global position?

If India and China switched positions India would likely take a more aggressive position to protect it's sovereignty that means it would try to get all parts of Kashmir back even Chinese Kashmir, Remember Power corrupts no matter how innocent you are even the Pure India cannot resist Power :devil:

If India was 2nd largest economy and had very strong leadership, India would have set up very efficient intelligence agency second only to CIA. it would also have installed puppet govts in Indian subcontinent.( except Pakistan)

now lets go back to reality where India is 10th biggest economy and work harder so that one day India will on that position where it can answer back any nation.

1) there is no well defined "starting point of hinduism".
2) there was no pakistan 5000 years ago.
3)there is no proof that vedas were written in areas that constitute modern day pakistan
4)there is no such things as aryan,dravidian ethnicity..they are linguistic terms

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

there was no nepal in 500 bc and it was just bharat varsha stretching from afghanistan to north east india......:hitwall:

lord buddha's kingdom straddled both present day nepal and india....

According to Lokmanya Tilak Vedas were written in arctic.

he means Aryans used to live in aortic region.

this sounds right as Aryans considers fire(Agni) as god and vital, i.e they needed it every time.

it can be only true if they lived in very cold region.

Tilak wrote a book " Arctic> Home of Vedas".

India still will remain as a democratic country and will peacefully co exist with countries like Australia, UK, France, Spain, Canada etc.

In the last 100 years more wars have been started by democratic countries than by non-democratic countries.
But to get back on topic:
If India and China switch their global (economic) position, not very much would change, except for;
1. In the west India would be seen as a thread
2. China would be seen as something to counter/contain that thread.
3. India would become a Chinese obsession
4. The US would become an Indian obsession
So in the end only the words India and China would be switched in articles.

My parents are Buddhists, you think you can lecture me on that? :lol:

There is no requirement at all for any Buddhist to make a pilgrimage, my parents have never once been to Nepal, or India (hygiene worries).

But if I were to go, then I would go to Nepal, since Buddha was from Nepal. I don't buy anything supernatural, since I'm non-religious.

May I take liberty to call you Mr. Troller and Super Clean(Living In a Bubble). I hate to go off topic but could not resist after reading your posts in which you have expressed the concern regarding hygiene conditions in India several times. If you are so much concerned than why don't you come up with some workable solution for the same, which will raise your profile in our eyes and as well as you will be able to enjoy the visit to India without worrying about hygiene.

In the end kindly stay on topic and stop trolling please.

Back
Top Bottom