What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

i hope so; though it is clear that Kashmiris are quite defiant and whether a resistance fighter or a poet --won't vacate the lands they grew up in and were bred in.

Nobody's asking them to vacate anything. All they have to do is reconcile themselves with the fact that Kashmir is part of India. If they have a problem with living in a country that doesn't have a muslim majority government or populace then I am certain that Pakistan or Bangladesh will welcome them in. If they want an "independent Kashmir" then we have arranged for Azad Kashmir where the Kashmiris there are being cared for by their Pakistani brothers who allow them complete independence of will and life. All they gotta do is cross the borders. We will provide the transport if they ask nicely

And where did you get this classified information from ? You certain that you aren't a Brahmin male Hindu R&AW agent posing as a rabid anti Indian/Hindu Pakistani female journalist on this forum ? You do realise that disguising your true identity on this forum is against its rules right ?

air your complaint about my gender to the concerned admins

till then You can assume whatever you want. not my headache.

i hope so; though it is clear that Kashmiris are quite defiant and whether a resistance fighter or a poet --won't vacate the lands they grew up in and were bred in.

If millions of Indians and Pakistanis can leave their lands in 1947, a partition of Kashmir can also happen and this time let those Kashmirs leave who want to.

If it can happen once, it can can happen again.

It actually called the Global War on Terror and Kashmir also belonged to the globe the last time I checked.

the last time we checked the global community taking note of Indian state terrorism called for a referendum in Kashmir .

Thank god red button is in PM hands.And if he wont listen to the PM he will be unceremoniously asked to retire.

Oh hi, congratulations on your new flags. Your second set of flags in two months. Green does look good on you. For your next change, I recommend Greenland and the green polar bear.

If millions of Indians and Pakistanis can leave their lands in 1947, a partition of Kashmir can also happen and this time let those Kashmirs leave who want to.

If it can happen once, it can can happen again.

why not lets bharatis leave the country of Kashmiris and let the Kashmiris come back to their country

On a personal note guys; is it just me or the standard of verbal English of Gen VK actually sucks?

Just try concentrating on/reading the quotes within the news and you'd know what i am trying to say here.

the last time we checked the global community taking note of Indian state terrorism called for a referendum in Kashmir .

Which globe do you refer to?

And the last time I checked, many global leaders reprimanded Pakistan, in differing words, for its links with terrorism.

On a personal note guys; is it just me or the standard of verbal English of Gen VK actually sucks?

Just try concentrating on/reading the quotes within the news and you'd know what i am trying to say here.

Which sentence? Please let me know.

If a partition of kashmir has to happen, it will happen along similar lines as in 1947.

i dont understand when general told about 2 front war everybody started jumping on him.....

now he talks about solving the issues also every one started jumping on him....

poor chap

:undecided:

There's a thing known as 'sanity', which this poor chap of yours seriously lack.

You either dont talk peace after you have monkeyed around threatening your neighbors or you dont monkey around at all at the first place.

Back
Top Bottom