What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

for pakistani members only

i dont know what you guys need when they talk abut war you guys bash that they are enemy they think always abut war

now when they talk abut peace why you guys jumping ? atleast stand on one place .why dont you welcome this?

based on actual events; unless the UN, AI, and other agencies sympathise with ''terrorists'' (e.g. stone throwing youths who declare 26 january a black day every year)

an opinion extrapolated from facts and based on ongoing events in the occupied region (even as i type this)

A visit to Kashmir will remind you of Kabul: a war torn region where the penetrating eyes of hostile security forces watch your every movement.
Over the past half century much has changed in India and Pakistan but not the persistent conflict over the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Kashmiris have continued to gradually lose trust in the Indian government’s ability to give them a fair deal. This raises the question of how successful Indian democracy has been in dealing with the wishes of a people who want to be maintain a unique identity.

In the valley political protest is seen as sedition and anti-India activity. The attitude of the Indian government and the major political parties towards the people of Indian Kashmir is also discriminatory.

More than one hundred people lost their lives in protests last year. The local chief minister was clueless about events on the ground and was unable to control the situation or even sympathise with his own people.

An even fight: Tanks versus stone-throwers

The Indian government was busy formulating new military and security strategies to contain the stone throwers rather than providing relief to hapless innocent victims.

With a few exceptions no mainstream political parties came out in support of the agitating masses of the valley. Even civil society remained largely silent against the brutalities of the security forces towards the people of Indian governed Kashmir. Some international journalists who did dare to write objectively about the situation in the valley have been denied an extension of visa.

We have conquered this valley

The march to hoist the Indian flag at Lal Chowk in Sri Nagar by the Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP), the right wing main Opposition party shows how one section of society thinks.

The BJP wants to treat Indian governed Kashmir as a land that marks India’s ‘victory’ and its people as their subjects. Perhaps this is why the party does not condemn killings of citizens in Kashmir – even though they claim they are Indians.

The attitude of the Indian leadership and smug middle class society towards Indian governed Kashmir reminds me of the way the British used to see their colony, India. They were as immune and indifferent to the English atrocities on the freedom fighters as we seem to be towards Kashmiris today.

Democracy now (and other legends)

India’s much touted democracy and its economic power has failed to win the hearts and minds of people in Kashmir. There is an elected government in Indian governed Kashmir but it does not enjoy the same legitimacy as elected state governments enjoy in other parts of the country.
Kashmir has become a pawn, a prestige issue for the Indian government.

An Indian view on Kashmir: Do we deserve this valley?

Fact. That's quite true.

therefore a referendum would make sense; indians often glee over that britisher poll that was conducted. So indians feel the ''odds'' are on their side based on their twisted and highly distorted logic and mindset. So why not just hold the referendum? We should agree mutually on conditions and parameters whereby referendum would be made possible --perhaps invite international observers if need be.

Part fact. Part opinion. Some of them want independence. Some of them, don't

the young generation of Kashmiris (i've interacted with many of them) are quite different; while not all want to join Pakistan (some want total independence) you will have a tough time finding a large group of Kashmiris who opt to be a part of hindustan. After years of violence and draconian laws, after years of not enjoying the same ''democracy'' and ''freedoms'' indians enjoy in their own country, it's hard NOT to see why. In my opinion.

Lie. Your stand on Kashmir is ambiguous to say the least. First you used to say that Kashmir is yours. Nowadays you hide behind 'the wishes of the kashmiri people.'

plenty of threads exist on this topic; i wont keep repeating myself over and over again.

True. And we will see it resolved on our terms. Well at least as long as we are in a position of strangth.

so why is hindustan entering these talks? If it isn't about Kashmir --then it will be the usual garbage about terrorism/mumbai etc.

india should ask why Kashmiris abuse india, throw stones at the occupational forces (sissies), shout ''go back, go'' and why in some cases they resort to armed violence against the former

i wonder what ghandi would opine of all of this; he must be tossing and turning in his grave.

lolz @ position of ''strangth''

There's a thing known as 'sanity', which this poor chap of yours seriously lack.

You either dont talk peace after you have monkeyed around threatening your neighbors or you dont monkey around at all at the first place.

Nobody threatened any neighbour. General Kapoor was widely misquoted by the Pakistani media.

Preparing for a possible two-front war is not same as wanting a two-front war.

It's like saying that if I carry an umbrella, I want it to rain. Rubbish logic.

There's a thing known as 'sanity', which this poor chap of yours seriously lack.

You either dont talk peace after you have monkeyed around threatening your neighbors or you dont monkey around at all at the first place.

I told you. This dude doesn't like you. If he had the red button then most Sth Asians would be suffering from extreme asthma right now. He aint monkeying around. Invest in a bunker now

modify chap to make it compatible with the plural

On a personal note guys; is it just me or the standard of verbal English of Gen VK actually sucks?

Just try concentrating on/reading the quotes within the news and you'd know what i am trying to say here.

may be the media quoting him sucks in that department and i am still failed to find what does he means when he said
On the corruption scandal plaguing the Army, he said, ''In every system, one faces problems. But I hate corruption and when things are wrong, I always make them happen in the right manner

Strange how the average Pakistani forgets the conservatively displaced 400 000 some off Kashmiri pandits. Or even the 1 million some odd non Muslim Kashmiris who were displaced as a result of so called 'freedom fighter" attacks on them. Is it convenient to pity the Muslim Kashmiri in the hope that the area will go to Pakistan? A referendum will indeed be very convenient considering that a majority of the owners of Kashmir are now exiles from their state

I told you. This dude doesn't like you. If he had the red button then most Sth Asians would be suffering from extreme asthma right now. He aint monkeying around. Invest in a bunker now

In India the red button of nukes is with likes of saffron extremists and with unfolding story of bomb blasts by these hindu extremists its a scary scenario that these saffron people in power corridors can press the red button for fulfilling Hindutva dream

based on actual events; unless the UN, AI, and other agencies sympathise with ''terrorists'' (e.g. stone throwing youths who declare 26 january a black day every year)

an opinion extrapolated from facts and based on ongoing events in the occupied region (even as i type this)

An Indian view on Kashmir: Do we deserve this valley?

therefore a referendum would make sense; indians often glee over that britisher poll that was conducted. So indians feel the ''odds'' are on their side based on their twisted and highly distorted logic and mindset. So why not just hold the referendum? We should agree mutually on conditions and parameters whereby referendum would be made possible --perhaps invite international observers if need be.

the young generation of Kashmiris (i've interacted with many of them) are quite different; while not all want to join Pakistan (some want total independence) you will have a tough time finding a large group of Kashmiris who opt to be a part of hindustan. After years of violence and draconian laws, after years of not enjoying the same ''democracy'' and ''freedoms'' indians enjoy in their own country, it's hard NOT to see why. In my opinion.

plenty of threads exist on this topic; i wont keep repeating myself over and over again.

so why is hindustan entering these talks? If it isn't about Kashmir --then it will be the usual garbage about terrorism/mumbai etc.

india should ask why Kashmiris abuse india, throw stones at the occupational forces (sissies), shout ''go back, go'' and why in some cases they resort to armed violence against the former

i wonder what ghandi would opine of all of this; he must be tossing and turning in his grave.

What news are you telling me? I already know and admit that some want freedom and some don't.

As far as human rights are concerned, name one theatre of conflict/violence in the world where there have been no human rights violations.

Have there been no human rights violations in Swat? NWFP? East Pakistan? Tibet? Xinjiang? Palestine? Iraq?

Name one.

And by the way, stone-throwers are not protesting peacefully. There's no restriction on peaceful protests.

BTW, these very protesters lined up in hordes for govt. jobs in these very agencies they throw the stone at the last time there were vacancies.

Whom do you think you are fooling?

Oh and don't talk about Gandhi for:

a. You can't even spell his name properly which anybody would expect from an MBA aspirant worth his salt.

b. Our nations are not the perfect replicas of what our founding fathers would have wanted them to be, are they? Selective saintliness is self-destructive. You either do it all or do none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir................... Ab us ungli ke baad kya hum aawaj bhi na karen?
Nahi nahi aray bhaia, aawaj niklain, balkay cheekhain marain, humnay apko ungli ki hai koi mazak tu nahi.

AAp Gud khao to kuch bhi nahi.... Aur hume Gulgule se bhi parhej karne ko kahen.

Janab chahay rasgullay khain ya ganderian, bus hamari requirnment yeh hai k sheera nichy na aye, matlab hamaray tak na aye (i am sure Pakistani members must have heard this joke :lol:)

Nobody's asking them to vacate anything. All they have to do is reconcile themselves with the fact that Kashmir is part of India. If they have a problem with living in a country that doesn't have a muslim majority government or populace then I am certain that Pakistan or Bangladesh will welcome them in. If they want an "independent Kashmir" then we have arranged for Azad Kashmir where the Kashmiris there are being cared for by their Pakistani brothers who allow them complete independence of will and life. All they gotta do is cross the borders. We will provide the transport if they ask nicely

that's like a gangster entering your home, dropping his bags on the ground, and saying ''not a damn word from you; rules are changed; this is my home now --abide by the rules i set just for this house ---otherwise vacate''

a naiive, immature and dangerous approach.....one that has failed to win you much affection in the disputed territory

may be the media quoting him sucks in that department and i am still failed to find what does he means when he said

he says"he hates corruption and when things get wrong(like corruption and scandals),he always try to correct them,means fixing the problem"

in hindi also

gen V.K singh kehtey hai ki vasiey vo corruption se nafrat kartey hain,par agar ho jaye to vo usko hataney ki koshish kartey hain.............

hor daso hun main ki karan

Strange how the average Pakistani forgets the conservatively displaced 400 000 some off Kashmiri pandits. Or even the 1 million some odd non Muslim Kashmiris who were displaced as a result of so called 'freedom fighter" attacks on them. Is it convenient to pity the Muslim Kashmiri in the hope that the area will go to Pakistan? A referendum will indeed be very convenient considering that a majority of the owners of Kashmir are now exiles from their state

First of all the Indian claims of 4k pundits even if accepted it does not in anyway change the demography of Kashmir even if they return.

above all Indian invaders throw dust in the eyes of the world by crying about pundits and hide forced migration of thousands of Kashmiris to Azad Kashmir from Indian occupied Kashmir by invader Indian army.

take into account thousands of Kashmiris the account is far far higher than 4000 so let them come back to their areas in IoK and then you talk

the poor oppressed pandits fled next door to a foreign country for purely economic reasons; while they did face some intimidation, it is only the bhartis who love to exaggerate the fact they were ''displaced''

indian propaganda to smear the Kashmiri resistance, nothing else

it isn't just ''Islamists'' who have the animosity towards the occupation. Many secularists do as well.

he says"he hates corruption and when things get wrong(like corruption and scandals),he always try to correct them,means fixing the problem"

in hindi also

gen V.K singh kehtey hai ki vasiey vo corruption se nafrat kartey hain,par agar ho jaye to vo usko hataney ki koshish kartey hain.............

hor daso hun main ki karan

angraji nai aundi tay hindi vich chapo na uno

Back
Top Bottom