What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

In India the red button of nukes is with likes of saffron extremists and with unfolding story of bomb blasts by these hindu extremists its a scary scenario that these saffron people in power corridors can press the red button for fulfilling Hindutva dream

better than the buttons being controlled by Mullas from taliban or Let as in your country isnt it ?? and oh yes...their track record of bomb blast and suicide bombings in daily basis in pakistan is acknowledged by the entire world..so no doubts on that either...so all in all that make it the safest and most stable place on earth. :pop:

that's like a gangster entering your home, dropping his bags on the ground, and saying ''not a damn word from you; rules are changed; this is my home now --abide by the rules i set just for this house ---otherwise vacate''

a naiive, immature and dangerous approach.....one that has failed to win you much affection in the disputed territory

It has always been our house. Those who are uncomfortable with living with our rules in our house are free to leave. Perhaps a better anamoly would be to say its like a father telling his children..."this is my house with my rules. If you don't like it , shove off" :)

Nahi nahi aray bhaia, aawaj niklain, balkay cheekhain marain, humnay apko ungli ki hai koi mazak tu nahi.

Janab chahay rasgullay khain ya ganderian, bus hamari requirnment yeh hai k sheera nichy na aye, matlab hamaray tak na aye (i am sure Pakistani members must have heard this joke :lol:)

Wo kya hai na Sir, humari bhi aadat kuch aisi hi hai............ Hum Ungli ke badle pura Hanth kar dete hai. Aur uska halla to abhi dhekhne ko mil hi raha hai aapse.

Rasgulle khane khilane me khya rakha hai.......... Wo to aap hum se behtar jante hai ki kaon ras girata hai aur kahan Chitiyan lagti hai.;)

the poor oppressed pandits fled next door to a foreign country for purely economic reasons; while they did face some intimidation, it is only the bhartis who love to exaggerate the fact they were ''displaced''

indian propaganda to smear the Kashmiri resistance, nothing else

it isn't just ''Islamists'' who have the animosity towards the occupation. Many secularists do as well.

In your mind you would love to believe that many secularists do. The fact of the matter is that peace will prevail in Kashmir. It just takes a few visitors from your side of the fence and a few trigger happy Indian military personnel to create mayhem for a few days.

lagta hai sab per mera urdu hindi punjabi ka style chardh gya hai heheheheh

phir journalist nu khabar kitho milegi,tawanu hindi tey samaj aani ni..
phir tusi apni website kiven chalaogey........:azn:

tera wada fauji tay maray koln vee vadiya angreji bolda hega . iss wastay main hindi samjh laivan gee par aho jay angreji ??? toba toba avain chawal hee hega aa vee

better than the buttons being controlled by Mullas from taliban or Let as in your country isnt it ?? and oh yes...their track record of bomb blast and suicide bombings in daily basis in pakistan is acknowledged by the entire world..so no doubts on that either...so all in all that make it the safest and most stable place on earth. :pop:

there is no difference between al-qaeda/ttp and saffron brigade. secondly bomb blasts in Pakistan is result of ongoing global al-qaeda terrorism plus the war going on. whereas there is no war in India but the bomb blasts are done by Hindu extremists because anything non-Hindu according to them is against Hindutva dream and for that dream they can go to an extent to kill Hindus too to blame it on own Muslims

a Hindu extremist like Modi with a PM slot on his finger on nuke button indeed is a threat to the globe

tera wada fauji tay maray koln vee vadiya angreji bolda hega . iss wastay main hindi samjh laivan gee par aho jay angreji ??? toba toba avain chawal hee hega aa vee

par mainu tey us di angreji samaj aa gi,ek tusi hi shouting kardey paye ho...
ki gal jana madam ji,angreji vich tawada hath tight lagda hai..:azn:

thori lassi piya karo

It has always been our house. Those who are uncomfortable with living with our rules in our house are free to leave. Perhaps a better anamoly would be to say its like a father telling his children..."this is my house with my rules. If you don't like it , shove off" :)

You can impose your rules in your own house not in neighbour's house

par mainu tey us di angreji samaj aa gi,ek tusi hi shouting kardey paye ho...
ki gal jana madam ji,angreji vich tawada hath tight lagda hai..:azn:

thori lassi piya karo

mama ayee vi angrigi which bol na hahahahahah

there is huge diffence b/w ur post and her post.............hard to except:azn:
chalo koi ni,tawadi hi sister hai..

yaar there is no difrence we are like a fimly ( BTW i hate family system )hehehehe

You can impose your rules in your own house not in neighbour's house

sorry we dont have neighbor named as kashmir,
and we cant control the mind of neighbors..
galti maaf jana ji,sada is tey koi control ni

Back
Top Bottom