What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

I don't expect too much out of these talks; i don't see any major paradigm shift in the hindustani mindset. You cannot enter negotiations without addressing the core issue(s); and based on previous interactions and dialogs, they always led to an impasse. I don't see what will make this so much different.

that is because everyone is on a different page....you can't enter negotiations and then say ''we want peace -- on our terms'' as someone here ludicrously muttered.

Sir......the root cause of terrorism in india is its occupation of Kashmir (apart from other separatist problems), once it stops all this will automatically die. i am sure even an infant like yourself know this very well.

"Sir" with respect I admire the way you continue deluding yourself with the reasons or "root causes" why your country fertilises the minds of extremists who wish to harm my nation. Please don't even go into the Kashmir issue since that is the sole mantra left for you to justify the cowardly carnage which some of your people try to wreck on my nation. If Kashmir is such a highly charged moral , religious and ground issue for you and your kind then be so kind as to impress upon your establishment to declare formal war on Hindustan. Perhaps then you and your army will have a chance to meet the corrupt and disarrayed Indian military for once and for all. Bring your American sponsored weapons and come across the borders to collect that territory called Kashmir which you and some of the brazen loudmouths hiding in Pakistan lay claim to. Trust me when I promise you that you will not be met by 1,2 million Indian soldiers in Kashmir. You will be met by 1 billion Indians

Sir......the root cause of terrorism in india is its occupation of Kashmir (apart from other separatist problems), once it stops all this will automatically die. i am sure even an infant like yourself know this very well.

Wrong notion, the same was said when Punjab was in fire, now see...

It actually called the Global War on Terror and Kashmir also belonged to the globe the last time I checked.

contrary to popular (or rather, hindustani) belieft, Kashmir resistance does not qualify as terrorism. Kashmiris never waged terrorism or even war on indian; actually, symbolically and otherwise --it's the other way around.

the average Kashmiri is quite tired of this tug-of-war going on....they are also quite discontent with indian occupation. We have a clear-cut, transparent standpoint on Kashmir. It is a disputed territory and shall be treated as thusly.

Wrong notion, the same was said when Punjab was in fire, now see...

many of the Sikh dissident nationalists fled to countries like Thailand and Canada. Kashmiris aren't fleeing en-masse.

in that sense, i actually commend these Davids for facing Goliath. Especially as we saw recently during the intifada.

Back
Top Bottom