What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

many of the Sikh dissident nationalists fled to countries like Thailand and Canada. Kashmiris aren't fleeing en-masse.

in that sense, i actually condemn these Davids for facing Goliath. Especially as we saw recently during the intifada.

After that at last Peace in Punjab prevailed...... And so will in Kahsmir.

I think Pakistan should not go for this now. Enough is enough, I always want peace, but BY GOD with India its not worth it any more. Reason: so much hate on both side this will not going last long.

But even our "peaceful" General Singh has been talking about a 2 front war . Now let's see ..that would apply to P&C. Soooooooooooooo I don't think that India or its governent plans on handing over Kashmir to anybody else in the near future. Now let's see that means that you should be sending petitions to your mother country government demanding a war against India. And we still ask Pakistan. We have Kashmir. You want it. Why don't you just come and get it ? I mean honestly. At least Gen Musharrraf had the spine to try and take it . Hence the degree of respect Indians have for him. It seems like the rest of the Pakistani establishment is all about rallies and raising funds for themselves or sending in a few no-hoper rag tag infiltrators from time to time

contrary to popular (or rather, hindustani) belieft, Kashmir resistance does not qualify as terrorism.

Opinion

Kashmiris never waged terrorism or even war on indian; actually, symbolically and otherwise --it's the other way around.

Opinion

the average Kashmiri is quite tired of this tug-of-war going on....

Fact. That's quite true.

they are also quite discontent with indian occupation.

Part fact. Part opinion. Some of them want independence. Some of them, don't

We have a clear-cut, transparent standpoint on Kashmir.

Lie. Your stand on Kashmir is ambiguous to say the least. First you used to say that Kashmir is yours. Nowadays you hide behind 'the wishes of the kashmiri people.'

It is a disputed territory and shall be treated as thusly.

True. And we will see it resolved on our terms. Well at least as long as we are in a position of strangth.

You forgot "Pakistan Army is India-centric" by General Kayani?

Do you expect me to explain you the difference between 'Pakistan is india centric (with reference to WoT)' and 'a Cold Start'?

i though you were better than that.

Anywaz,
- with most of IA poised towards its eastern border (even before this terrorism thingy existed in indo-Pakistan scenario),

- you people busy raising a fourth Artillery Division,

- after you raised Two Mountain Divisions which supposedly are to counter China (as if we dont know how can a military formation be moved from one theater to another to generate superior combat power - i suggest you first read what "combat-power" means in military terms, believe me its not just what you think),

- after you spelled out a deliberate doctrine dedicated specifically to Pakistan, namely Cold Start,

- after you baffled the entire world by advocating the possibility of a Limited War that too within a nuclear framework,

- after you intended (and prep'd) for taking on an (imaginary) enemy (which indeed dont exist) from Two Directions,

- with sensible, sane and hardened guys like Misra telling us that we would be wiped off the face of earth in there be a nuclear war, that too when there was no fringing need for such a stupid statement.

You people consider 'Pakistan being india centric' too heavy and then you have the cheeks to compare it with your COAS' hypocrisy by advocating peace?

Strange.

Do you expect me to explain you the difference between 'Pakistan is india centric (with reference to WoT)' and 'a Cold Start'?

i though you were better than that.

Anywaz,
- with most of IA poised towards its eastern border (even before this terrorism thingy existed in indo-Pakistan scenario),

- you people busy raising a fourth Artillery Division,

- after you raised Two Mountain Divisions which supposedly are to counter China (as if we dont know how can a military formation be moved from one theater to another to generate superior combat power - i suggest you first read what "combat-power" means in military terms, believe me its not just what you think),

- after you spelled out a deliberate doctrine dedicated specifically to Pakistan, namely Cold Start,

- after you baffled the entire world by advocating the possibility of a Limited War that too within a nuclear framework,

- after you intended (and prep'd) for taking on an (imaginary) enemy (which indeed dont exist) from Two Directions,

- with sensible, sane and hardened guys like Misra telling us that we would be wiped off the face of earth in there be a nuclear war, that too when there was no fringing need for such a stupid statement.

You people consider 'Pakistan being india centric' too heavy and then you have the cheeks to compare it with your COAS' hypocrisy by advocating peace?

Strange.

Yet our General is talking of peace.

many of the Sikh dissident nationalists fled to countries like Thailand and Canada. Kashmiris aren't fleeing en-masse.

in that sense, i actually condemn these Davids for facing Goliath. Especially as we saw recently during the intifada.

I disagree, not all seperatists fled to other countries, actually we were able to fought the very idea of a different nation, not the seperatists all together. People's perceptions got changed..That too by the same people..

The same will happen if the status quo prevails in this case too. Let the same people come into power all the way, policing, guarding border etc..
The notion will die down soon.

its S. ASIAN blood jani .think abut peace think abut friendship dont reply trolls thats enough

Swear Bro............ Kash humare mulkon me peace ho jaye. But jab tak nahi hota hai, hum dost hote hue bhi Nationality wise ek dusre ke khilaf hi rahenge.

By the way let me tell you............. I have admired your posts al lot. You are like a pain killer. "All tension & Headache relieved".

Back
Top Bottom