What's new

We want to solve all disputes with Pakistan: General V K Singh

When was the last jab humnay aapko ungli ki the?

Oh, in Mumbai?

Guys, arent we discussing 'intentions' here? What?

When was the last you people received a provocative statement from our COAS?

Indians are trying to derail the thread simple as that. :) as always

When was the last jab humnay aapko ungli ki the?

Oh, in Mumbai?

Guys, arent we discussing 'intentions' here? What?

When was the last you people received a provocative statement from our COAS?

Sir................... Ab us ungli ke baad kya hum aawaj bhi na karen? AAp Gud khao to kuch bhi nahi.... Aur hume Gulgule se bhi parhej karne ko kahen.

Sir........... the root cause of this talks like Cold Start, Limited War, 2 Front War is Terrorism. Once it stops, all this will automatically die. You being so Senior know this very well.

Sir......the root cause of terrorism in india is its occupation of Kashmir (apart from other separatist problems), once it stops all this will automatically die. i am sure even an infant like yourself know this very well.

only and Indian army high rank official can carry a corruption even in animal chaarra i mean hay not a Pakistani officer :) so your translation bounces back to Indian side.

its such a shame your Indian officers have been carrying out corruption even liquor quota, grains and animal food too .

lolzzz

And where did you get this classified information from ? You certain that you aren't a Brahmin male Hindu R&AW agent posing as a rabid anti Indian/Hindu Pakistani female journalist on this forum ? You do realise that disguising your true identity on this forum is against its rules right ?

Sir......the root cause of terrorism in india is its occupation of Kashmir (apart from other separatist problems), once it stops all this will automatically die. i am sure even an infant like yourself know this very well.

Since you guys all seem to be PhD's in 'root causes', care to tell what is the root cause of terrorism by TTP?

I think Pakistan should not go for this now. Enough is enough, I always want peace, but BY GOD with India its not worth it any more. Reason: so much hate on both side this will not going last long.

I think Pakistan should not go for this now. Enough is enough, I always want peace, but BY GOD with India its not worth it any more. Reason: so much hate on both side this will not going last long.

Then come and take Kashmir.

Since you guys all seem to be PhD's in 'root causes', care to tell what is the root cause of terrorism by TTP?

Its called the war on terror.. perhaps you have heard of it.. been going on since 2001..

now i got,
who wants to destablize india and peace in j&k

Sir................................ Kashmir has a elected Government and we are taking care of those small small issues there. And i hope you will appreciate our efforts too.

Also...... don't you think Sir, the same problem like Kashmir(few people demanding separate Country) exist in Pakistan (Baluchistan). What is your say on that?

It's ironic to see that even if we want to settle the intermediate disputes between us, we still can't dump the criticism of our face.
Do you guys even know what u want?

I think India-Pakistan is better off being enemy than improving bilateral ties :flame:

Back
Top Bottom