What's new

Violence erupts in Karachi

I said that if someone is killed in karachi, if he's pathan, ANP starts politics, either he's taliban ot not!!

Are u not aware of talibans in karachi, dont u know that MEHSUD's right hand was caught from karachi?? AnD Inspectar General Police also reported presence of talibans in karachi!!

Will u again say there is no taliban in karachi??

no there may well be but just saying pashtoons are responsible is just plain racism the taliban are explioting the ethnic tensions that were started a long time ago by mqm

hasnain please 7 pages of BULLs**t...enough... tell me MQM rules OWNS KARACHI...for 20 years....and you say PATHANS..PAKHTUNS come from NWFP...why doesn't your GORDON BROWN..a.k.a ALTAF BHAI....tell pakistanis coming from NWFP...he just anti punjabi sentiments,anti pahtan sentiments....and whatever you can't answer anything i have asked you you just start complaining against IMRAN....ANP....please give me a link stating that IMRAN is a terrorist....you just rant on and on about a LOUD SOUNDING NOTHING!!!!

hasnain please 7 pages of BULLs**t...enough... tell me MQM rules OWNS KARACHI...for 20 years....and you say PATHANS..PAKHTUNS come from NWFP...why doesn't your GORDON BROWN..a.k.a ALTAF BHAI....tell pakistanis coming from NWFP...he just anti punjabi sentiments,anti pahtan sentiments....and whatever you can't answer anything i have asked you you just start complaining against IMRAN....ANP....please give me a link stating that IMRAN is a terrorist....you just rant on and on about a LOUD SOUNDING NOTHING!!!!
the most annoying thing is he doesnt answer ur points but just bullcraps some more its like hes some sort of brain dead propaganda tool

Alrite guys enough said about Pashtoons and urdu speaking people in Karachi. I think you all are sensible persons we better request MODS to delete this thread it is becoming more of an internal war.

Our enemy is laughing at us and that is what they want, keep fighting until you are finish and have no unity and power to fight your common enemy. remember divide and rule policy the goras implemented on us.

Wether its pashtuns or Muahjirs all are patriotic pakistanies so end of discussion.

Police conspiring to launch 92-like operation: MQM - GEO.tv

63bab70529a7b4f88739f976390a58e0.gif

Updated at: 2324 PST, Friday, May 01, 2009
Police conspiring to launch 92-like operation: MQM KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s Rabita Committee has alleged that police administration is hatching conspiracy to launch 1992-like crackdown in Karachi.

Addressing a news conference at the Karachi Press Club from London on Friday, the Rabita Committee said: “Inspector General of Sindh Salahuddin Babar and Capital City Police Officer Karachi Wasim Ahmed have misguided the prime minister in their briefing about Karachi violence.”

The Rabita Committee said that “Police authorities are making a plot for 1992-like operation.”

“The CCPO has tried to give the recent spate of violence in Karachi as an “ethnic” color,” it said.

The committee warned that MQM would take an extreme step if IG Sindh and CCPO Karachi were not removed.

The Rabita Committee further alleged that IG Sindh Salahuddin Babar had been patronizing the land and drug mafias in the city. No action was taken against the land and drug mafia despite the fact that they were identified, it said.

“If both officials were not removed, the MQM would not give any ultimatum, but make a decision,” it said.

i wish there is action taken against MQM same operation as was done in 1992....kill the bad elements before they ask for seperation of karachi...

^^^^^^^^^
And what will we gain from that, violence will brin more violence. They need to be tried if they are criminals I don't think that any Pakistani has the right to spill the blood of any other Muhajir.

^^^^^
Ok sir ! but they will continue killing us..So will it be Good? or u have anyother idea to stop these kind of criminal incidents..Share with us

^^^
Well I am not incharge but one thing |I will begin with is a gun riddance policy if people give it in they won't be prosecuted but after that they will face criminal prosecution no one is allowed to display arms in public. I will bring reforms in the Police and strengthen the rule of law not run around killing people.

^^^
Ok but when will this happen..GOS is supporting who? u know better..

U r not incharge but u r Pakistani..if everyone says this is not my work thn what is Pakistan?

This is our moral duty to point out wrong things rather thn stopping the other one who is doing so..

THE brain behind all this mess is to stop , progress & peace in karachi!i think , yes there should be a plan to get unlawfull weapons from allover pakistan, not just from karachi.:angry:
taliban supporters, in karachi are trying hard to get karachi in to the grip of the voilence same as we are witnessing in FATA, it will surly! increase thier cause on a bigger level?:crazy::angry:

MQM is the peoples representatives , they should be given fair chance to get peace in the city, also pakistani pashtoon leadership from karachi should be given fair share of thier voice, but both of them should be told that they have tobe united against a deadly virus called TALIBAN.:agree::tup:

but we haven't seen that in this violence MQM has killed any Taliban?Have u noticed that?

Or u want to say that these 55 pashtuns were taliban?

the explanation u have stated is what u r escaping from the real matter..

but we haven't seen that in this violence MQM has killed any Taliban?Have u noticed that?

Or u want to say that these 55 pashtuns were taliban?

the explanation u have stated is what u r escaping from the real matter..

i guss, every body died there! plz stop of being a nationlist(racist),& start thinking positive & become a pakistani is better for everybody, karachi is karachi , & you cant turn it into , PESHAWAR or SWAT?
accept it, & start thinking positive!:tsk:

Hasnain2009 so are a fair number of sindhis illiterate and proof is out there as well as ur students owned by police:) cheating at large scale in sindh don't
challenge me on that ur own GEO banged Sindh schools Universities collages..80% pathans illiterate? prove it and yes don't deny roam in karachi major business along with sindhis pathans also own as well ..but unlike you i won't brand sindh as fully incapable illiterate..you are racist loser on this forum who consistently accuses pathans as illiterate, terrorists and what not i careless about ur big bang comments on in here and i ask Mods to control ur mouth who is bragging with accusations be a critic not an idiot by the way u can google word idiot its not abusive word with no directions don't throw things out in forum without any investigations confirm information and proven directs..and definitely everyone in Pakistan know about MQM i don't have to provide proof..i asked you in my previous post..what's been cooking since 1980s till now by MQM don't load that garbage on Pushtoons you better change ur racist attitude i will report you next time for directly being racist to pushtoons and Mods must take notice of it..i am criticizing MQM not sindhis while you are doing the opposite..
Are you from consensus branch of Federal govt. Yes i want you to post pics i won't u will so the whole forum can testify to it..there are pushtoons, sindhis, Baloch and punjabis out there who are in fair number literate don't go down to that level calling others illiterate because you don't know..NOW back to thread topic..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom