What's new

Violence erupts in Karachi

u sed that all of the pakhtoons coming in from NWFP are terrorists.

No.. is said that 80% of them are terrorist who are coming in karachi!!
We were happy before 1 year and were living peacefully we never said any thing abt pakhtuns of karachi, but from 6-10 months, the people coming in karachi are 80% talibans, thats why we are worried, and IG sindh and intelligence has also reported, and Mehsud's right hand was also caught from karachi!!

Man i dont know if its ur english or if ur a confused lad but only pashtoon are being killed in karachi thats why they are saying pashtun on the other hand MQM isnt thinking about pakistans or karachis interest its just out for mohajirs

I think u dont know that yesterday 3 MQM men were killed, and some terrorists opened fire on Janaza Prayers!
SHAME FULL ACT!!

Dont talk without source, give me a single source where someone from MQM said a single word in protection of mohajir!!
Only Single Word!!

and terrorising others MQM also protested the flogging of the girl which turned out to be a fake video ur bent on derailing peace between ethnicities. u either leave it or this will continue forever aslong as there are people with common sense they will disagree with ur racism

That video may be fake, and that protest was not only for flogging, thats was also for the mishadling of womens, bombing, bombing shrines, destroying schools, creating hurdles for NGO's and beheadings etc etc.

I think u dont know that yesterday 3 MQM men were killed, and some terrorists opened fire on Janaza Prayers!
SHAME FULL ACT!!

OIC but i haven't heard it yet..
can u plz provide me the link
BTW 3 MQM men killing means to kill 55 Pakhtuns?

No.. is said that 80% of them are terrorist who are coming in karachi!!
We were before 1 year and were living peacefully we never said any thing abt pakhtuns of karachi, but from 6-10 months, the people coming in karachi are 80% talibans, thats why we are worried, and IG sindh and intelligence has also reported, and Mehsud's right hand was also caught from karachi!!

[quorte]
Man i dont know if its ur english or if ur a confused lad but only pashtoon are being killed in karachi thats why they are saying pashtun on the other hand MQM isnt thinking about pakistans or karachis interest its just out for mohajirs

SHAME FULL ACT!!

Dont talk without source, give me a single source where someone from MQM said a single worl in protection of mohajir!!
Only Single Word!!

That video may be fake, and that protest was not only for flogging, thats was also for the mishadling of womens, and behadings etc etc.[/QUOTE]

oh really so this disputes only started recently is it cmon dont lie so openly MQM has always had problems with pashtoons.
u wanna no a shameful act openly killing people because they belong to a certain race another one openly stealing peoples money and other goods like thugs oh and threatening intimidating people for votes. the truth is u didnt care about the flogging or womens right seeing as tho u people opened fire on men women and children the truth is MQM will do anything to give a bad light to the ANP.
MQM and its suppourters are the cancer that along with the taliban must be removed from pakistan. because if everyone province had a party with its own militia for its own people we would be no better than post soviet afghanistan

only u r not saying that pathans r good but the whole karachi is saying but i dont know that who is killing Pakistani's (pathans) iN karachi?
I also dont know who is killing them, and i also dont know who is killing MQM men is karachi and who started firing in janaza prayers of MQM men!!

i m not with any party but i want to say that Baluchi's r also pathan's..we always condemn killing baluchi's..

U haven't read my post..i said that Pakhtun's r not Muhajir (Muhajirs r afghani pakhtuns nd we have totaly different social life as compare to them)

if u dont want to kickout Pakthuns from karachi we will apretiate but Khudara dont kill'em...what u have gained till now from this Lisaani Fasaadat

Who si killing them??
No one in karachi hate pathans, karachites are only worried of talibans who are coming karachi, and ANP is backing them!!

I also dont know who is killing them, and i also dont know who is killing MQM men is karachi and who started firing in janaza prayers of MQM men!!

Who si killing them??
No one in karachi hate pathans, karachites are only worried of talibans who are coming karachi, and ANP is backing them!!

you have got to be the most shameless liar ive ever heard on this forum u actually believe that after the slaughter of ANP members that they are suppourting them in karachi ANP members have been killed in taliban assinations and are still being targeted because of their secular views and u have the nerve to lie that ANP is suppourting the taliban do u have any idea how pathetic ur lies sound no1 is buying ur lies

Who si killing them??

This is the refusal of a big fact that who is killing pathans..u know better that who is doing..
Another thing if u r saying that this act is supporting by taliban so is this ur government who is protesting Against taliban in Assemblies but doing nthing against these talibans who is killing Pathans now..??

This is a fact that MQM is doing this..or who can care the three men of MQM to kill Pathans for them..han?

Fri, May 1

Multan, May 1: Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said the involvement of a foreign hand in the recent spate of violence in Karachi could not be ruled out.

Addressing media persons here, Gilani said the government is committed to take stern action against anybody who challenges the writ of the country and is involved in violation of the law.

"All institutions in the country are strong and working within their constitutional frameworks," The News quoted Gilani, as saying.

At least 27 persons have been killed and over 30 were injured in continuous incidents of violence over the last two days in Karachi.

Several hotels, restaurants and vehicles were also torched in different parts of the city.

The violence and an unending process of firing had erupted in the city after two activists of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) were found shot dead.

Now, Gilani sees "foreign hand" behind Karachi violence - Yahoo! India News

I m not saying that ANP is supporting talbans, my point is, if someone from NWFP has been killed in karachi, then ANP starts politics, either he's from ANP or from talibans, if he's pashtun then ANP starts politics!!

I think i would have to show this again!!

Migrants from Bajaur have yet to adjust to life in a cosmopolitan city

Khan claims that one of his relatives who used to live near Karachi’s Steel Mill was killed some months ago. He also narrates the story of two other Pashtun men who bore no affiliation to any political party but were recently killed. Following their death, Awami National Party workers identified them as party workers. ‘I know they were apolitical,’ insists Khan. ‘The political parties are using helpless, poor people like us for their own purposes.'

I m not saying that ANP is supporting talbans, my point is, if someone from NWFP has been killed in karachi, then ANP starts politics, either he's from ANP or from talibans, if he's pashtun then ANP starts politics!!

how pathetic are u u just wrote that ANP is suppourting the taliban. the reason ANP starts politics is because its always MQM that kills the pashtuns another thing MQM is trying to create unrest by saying that there is taliban in the pashtun areas of karachi to start or justify MQM vigilanties who are just thugs. now the example u gave is of a man who has just lost his brother he is harldly gonna praise a party after his brother was killed for being linked to one and u gave one and there are thousands of example of MQMs crimes

but u haven't given me the Answer...u r taking too much little example..leave the one or two persons killing..Take a big example of 55..

BTW MQM is also a political party

And itelligence agencies have reported that some religious group is involved in the killing of karachi peoples, so why u are blaming MQM, and MQM, PPP and ANP are holding talks, and ANP said that they are terrorist and not belong to any political parties, if ANP is not saying that MQM is involved and agencies also have said that religious group is behind so why u are bashing MQM!!
This news was posted in this forum, can someone find!!

how pathetic are u u just wrote that ANP is suppourting the taliban.

I said that if someone is killed in karachi, if he's pathan, ANP starts politics, either he's taliban ot not!!

the reason ANP starts politics is because its always MQM that kills the pashtuns another thing MQM is trying to create unrest by saying that there is taliban in the pashtun areas of karachi

Are u not aware of talibans in karachi, dont u know that MEHSUD's right hand was caught from karachi?? AnD Inspectar General Police also reported presence of talibans in karachi!!

Will u again say there is no taliban in karachi??

Google talibans in karachi, and sohrab goth(where all pathan lives)!!

And itelligence agencies have reported that some religious group is involved in the killing of karachi peoples, so why u are blaming MQM, and MQM, PPP and ANP are holding talks, and ANP said that they are terrorist and not belong to any political parties, if ANP is not saying that MQM is involved and agencies also have said that religious group is behind so why u are bashing MQM!!

Link plz...

but u just sed ANP suppourted taliban anyway this isnt a one off MQM has been the cause of the ethnic tensions for a while anyway we can argue forever or leave it at the end of the day we all want wats best for pakistan or so i hope so either stop the arguement and i mean stop not say something provocative and then stop just leave it or keep going its ur chioce

Back
Top Bottom