What's new

Violence erupts in Karachi

lol........
Do u know Liaquat Ali Khan was also killed by terrorists??
Tell me if he did anything wrong!!

but altaf wont be, he'll be hanged after a court rightly proves hes nothin but a terrorist swine. and also why are u responding now why didnt u respond to my reply after u gave ur groundbreaking evidence dont u feel ashamed knowing ur lying

I'm not Pashtun. I've lived with Pashtuns and have many Pashtun friends. Most of them are not terrorists. They are normal people like you and me who have families, they go to university, work hard, and do the same things we all do.

I think u forget that in karachi only 49% are local karachiites, and 51% are those who came karachi after 1960's

And dont call MQM terrorsits, bcoz they represnt karachi, do u know where i live MQM got 2 lac 20 thousand votes, against 5000, so i m saying u this bcoz, if say say MQM terrorists thats means u r saying that karachiites are terrorists!!

I think most MQM'ers are terrorists. they have taken over Karachi and dont even allow other Pakistanis to live there peacefully when its the right of every Pakistani citizen to live anywhere in Pakistan they wish to.

I will only laugh if u are saying that MQM dont have genuine support from karachi.
Give me source if any one from MQM said that we dont allow people from other parts of pakistan to come karachi??

Ok hasnain we can't debate with you one minute you said he is there because quaid-e-azam was there now i said tell me how cani bring altaf BHAI back you said no he is scared to come back and even got a british passport....so i say let's make TONY BLAIR our MQM head...he lives in britian has a british passport....and no not most of karachi wants him back to lead his people not sit outside and do telephonic conversations!!!!

No one can win with u!!:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

but altaf wont be, he'll be hanged after a court rightly proves hes nothin but a terrorist swine. and also why are u responding now why didnt u respond to my reply after u gave ur groundbreaking evidence dont u feel ashamed knowing ur lying

I was replying u yesterday, but i wrote in last line that, "u r brain washed and i will not reply u again", bcoz u were asking same questions that zob has already asked before, so u entered in disscussion without checking previous pages of thread, we call this type of user Troll, its good to not to feed trolls!!

i will answer all of your points

1are u joking me there has been rioting read the articles there is no mention of ANP land mafia because it doesnt exist so stop putting forward ur MQM version of events
2when i sed unrest i meant ethnic unrest which is most evident in karachi between MQM and Pashtoons which shows whos responsible if it isnt happening anywhere else
3ANP exporting terrorism :crazy:wat a load of racist load of bullsh*t they are not exporting terrorism there is no protests in NWFP about MQM how can u lie so much without proof ur basically saying that all pashtoons coming in are terrorists. karachi is a part of pakistan and so every pakistani has the right to work or live there
4coming onto the pictures no 1 they have been taken completely out of context and two ANP does not have a militia a few men holding gungs doesnt make it a militia now every1 knows MQM has a well organised militia ive seen it on aljazeera so u cant say its a biased source.
5you wanna no why people go to karachi because since pakistans independence NWFP has always recieved among the lowest funds look it up so thats why, also alot are manual labour workers not well educated people that go there also like i sed its a city in pakistan and so every pakistani has the right to go there and how childish of u obvoiusly they go to punjab
6and lastly before u post again let me remind u that im not buying ur lies and propaganda look at this thread all of us know the ways of MQM we are all united Pakistanis not pathan or punjabi but Pakistani and frankly this salesman crap you have going on is getting on every1s nerve so if ur gonna post try not to sound so mentally retarded i mean how many times did u say liar u sound so immature

looks like a trollfree response to me i only responded to ur lies and u failed to write back and ur the only one on this thread who sounds brainwashed every1s opinion is more or less the same but then theres ur racist and extremist views ur the only troll here buddy

I respect pathans for their role on the development in country,
I welcome all peace loving pakistani's who want to live in karachi!!

MQM will keep thier hold on karachi!!
And ANP, PML-N And Imran Khan will not win single NA seat from karachi!!

End of discussion!!

Pakistan Zindabad!!
Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad!!

End of discussion!!

Pakistan Zindabad!!
Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad!!

Good..so its mean that we should kickout Karachites from NWFP nd other provinces.this is how u r thinking but we wont.we need Only Pakistani'..no Pathan ,no Muhajir,no balochi no punjabi right..
u r saying Quaid-e-Azam zindabad for what? for breaking Pakistan into different provinces?
if u want MQM only in Karachi we wil support u but we want peace ..no killing of Pathan there anymore..BUS:pakistan:

End of discussion!!

Pakistan Zindabad!!
Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad!!
end of discussion because u no ur wrong the whole thread doesnt suppourt ur views but i agree Pakistan Zindabad and Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad and its not up2 to u who is allowed into karachi or not every pakistani has the right and stop ur political salesmanship no1 here suppourts terrorism so dont think they will suppourt MQM lets leave it at that

Good..so its mean that we should kickout Karachites from NWFP nd other provinces.this is how u r thinking but we wont.we need Only Pakistani'..no Pathan ,no Muhajir,no balochi no punjabi right..
u r saying Quaid-e-Azam zindabad for what? for breaking Pakistan into different provinces?
if u want MQM only in Karachi we wil support u but we want peace ..no killing of Pathan there anymore..BUS:pakistan:

I always said that pathans are good, and i never said they should be kicked out from karachi, refer my post if i said sometthing like this,

You are doing propaganda, i never said that pathans should b kickedout or we should stop pathans coming karachi!!

And give me source if any of MQM men said any thing abt muhajir??
Even they have stoped using this word muhajir, but pahtans are still shouting pakhtun pakhtuns, why they dont call them self pakistani??
I can give you hundreds sources in which they are shouting pakhtun pakhtun, but plz give me a single soucre in which MQM is talking abt muhajirs??
ANP always protest that pakhtun is killed pakhtun is killed, but they didnt protested abt the killings of baloch leaders, but MQM protested in support of baloch leaders??

Now tell me who is dividing Quaid-e-Azam's Pakistan!!

Truth is always bitter!!

Give me source if MQM is protesting against the killin of muhajirs??

I always said that pathans are good, and i never said they should be kicked out from karachi, refer my post if i said sometthing like this,

You are doing propaganda, i never said that pathans should b kickedout or we should stop pathans coming karachi!!

Even they have stoped using this word muhajir, but pahtans are still shouting pakhtun pakhtuns, why they dont call them self pakistani??
I can give you hundreds sources in which they are shouting pakhtun pakhtun, but plz give me a single soucre in which MQM is talking abt muhajirs??
ANP always protest that pakhtun is killed pakhtun is killed, but they didnt protested abt the killings of baloch leaders, but MQM protested in support of baloch leaders??

u sed that all of the pakhtoons coming in from NWFP are terrorists. Man i dont know if its ur english or if ur a confused lad but only pashtoon are being killed in karachi thats why they are saying pashtun on the other hand MQM isnt thinking about pakistans or karachis interest its just out for mohajirs and terrorising others MQM also protested the flogging of the girl which turned out to be a fake video ur bent on derailing peace between ethnicities. u either leave it or this will continue forever aslong as there are people with common sense they will disagree with ur racism

only u r not saying that pathans r good but the whole karachi is saying but i dont know that who is killing Pakistani's (pathans) iN karachi?

i m not with any party but i want to say that Baluchi's r also pathan's..we always condemn killing baluchi's..

U haven't read my post..i said that Pakhtun's r not Muhajir (Muhajirs r afghani pakhtuns nd we have totaly different social life as compare to them)

if u dont want to kickout Pakthuns from karachi we will apretiate but Khudara dont kill'em...what u have gained till now from this Lisaani Fasaadat

Truth is always bitter!!

Give me source if MQM is protesting against the killin of muhajirs??

who's Muhajir man Who is?
we r not Muhajir but Pakistani's or u can say pathan..
Muhajirs r those who Migrate to another country nd we r living in our country's province

Back
Top Bottom