What's new

Violence erupts in Karachi

i say do GUN search all over KARACHI....every house from SOHARAB GOTH to CLIFTON.....including LINES AREA NO GUNS should be allowed in KARACHI AT ALL!!

exactly if ANP is caught put them in jail if MQM is caught put them in jail fair for everyone :cheers:

again an MQM person says it

NOoo.....It was CID:hitwall:, and i think MQM dont controls CID!:flame:

i say do GUN search all over KARACHI....every house from SOHARAB GOTH to CLIFTON.....including LINES AREA NO GUNS should be allowed in KARACHI AT ALL!!

Yeah i m happy, but search for illegal weapons!
And for all areas of karachi!

no weapons in karachi; thats it; dont bullshit about illegal or legal weapons; what do you need weapons for? intimidating other people...?

i say rangers should conduct a massive house to house search to clean karachi up; enough is enough...

let altaf bhai and anp bark all they want...

We need legal weapons to protect our selves from land mafia and taliban etc, bcoz we dont have confidence in current police leader ship,
and every tax payer has right to have legal weapon!
We will give all legal weapons to police if sincere leaderships starts runing police!

And MQM has identified the grabbed land and thier areas on media too, but police is doing nothing!:tsk:

We need legal weapons to protect our selves from land mafia and taliban etc, bcoz we dont have confidence in current police leader ship,
and every tax payer has right to have legal weapon!
We will give all legal weapons to police if sincere leaderships starts runing police!

And MQM has identified the grabbed land and thier areas on media too, but police is doing nothing!:tsk:

no weapons for anyone ur not protecting ur attacking there is no taliban active in karachi there is no other party with arms this isnt somalia its pakistan we dont need thugs in the streets

no weapons in karachi; thats it; dont bullshit about illegal or legal weapons; what do you need weapons for? intimidating other people...?

i say rangers should conduct a massive house to house search to clean karachi up; enough is enough...

let altaf bhai and anp bark all they want...

exactly disarm everyone these arms have ruined our nation

Back
Top Bottom