What's new

Violence erupts in Karachi

MQM killing pashtuns:hitwall:

MQM also have support from pashtun, MQM aslo have loya jirga, and if MQM was against pashtuns then they would 1st have killed babur ghauri and site town nazim bcoz both of them are pastun and MQM men!!

why could u please elaborate

Three reasons:

A) MqM & ANP rivalry: Fear engulfs city as leaders spar

B) Dity Politics: Cracks appear in Sindh coalition

C) Public Fear and Anxity, Ethnic Strife...‘MQM will never allow Karachi to become second Swat’

And the presence of Mr. Khan will not help matters much...:)

But lets face it, Karachi is still in the grip of violence (May 12 2007). ANP are trying to muscle its way into KHI, and frankly who can blame them with the city boasting the highest pathan population in one urban area anywhere in the country (yes greater then Peshawar).

MQM loyalists fear backlash for all the **** that happened in previous months, MQM is coming to the streets to show that it is indeed the big boy in town and frankly that attitute will not wash with the ANP.

MQM TTP: Tactics, Techniques and Procedures invloved and rely on hit and run attacks, whereas the Pathan's who have just walked into town and all armed to the teeth can well hold their own ground and go down fighting.

MQM has a real battle on its hand, it is playing the system in a bid to demonise the Pathoons of Karachi (people who are innocent and just migrating to work and earn a living). Come on, most of these poor people live in dumps on the outskirts of Karachi city.

The Pathan's know they cannot affors open conflict with the communties, let alone the MQM, these people are just trying to earn a living, but the MQM just wont play ball.. At this moment it feels a bit to threatened at the Pashtoon power in places such as D'silva town.

Karachi mey Mohajir movement nei in logon key zindagey mushkil kar de hai, they have forced local business not to give the Pathans work ( we are talking about day labourers and transporters).

Until you can change this "Tu Pathan" and "Tu Mohajir" attitute, things will remain quite sensitive for a while to come.

I can provide all sources what i have said, u can bring anything from last pages,
But they will not bring a sinle link if i ask, ok i m asking for single link;

Lines Area

Someone has said million times that lines area is the worst area of karachi and MQM is doing terrorism in that area, so plz provide me a link!(Genuine)

I u were not able to provide me a link then people will decide who is liar!!

buddy do you know what SARCASIM is???? and about links i guess the thread that got closed about LAND MAFIA had quiet a good debate going on it with "genuine soruces" being put up....can we drop the issue about MQM is better than ANP i guess both are messed up....i told you this as well that karachi should be a metropolitan city not an MQM or ANP city...!!!!

KARACHI...PAKISTAN KA HAI.....PAKISTAN KARACHI KA NAHI!!:pakistan::pakistan:

buddy do you know what SARCASIM is???? and about links i guess the thread that got closed about LAND MAFIA had quiet a good debate going on it with "genuine soruces" being put up....can we drop the issue about MQM is better than ANP i guess both are messed up....i told you this as well that karachi should be a metropolitan city not an MQM or ANP city...!!!!

KARACHI...PAKISTAN KA HAI.....PAKISTAN KARACHI KA NAHI!!:pakistan::pakistan:

Aggreed. MQM, ANP... Oh for god's sake we are all Pakistani's.

^^^^^^
Tell ANP to call them pakistani, bcoz they never talk abt pakistan, they always talk abt pashtuns!

And MQM dont talk abt muhajir! Give me a single link or a single video if some one from MQM is saying any thing in support of muhajirs!
MQM always talk abt pakistan!
I know karachi pakistan ka hai,
So why u are saying that??
Can u show me a single link if somone from MQM is saying that karachi main koi nahi asakta, ya karachi MQM ka hai??
Single link plz!!

and

We are proud to be Pakistani!

^^^^^^
Tell ANP to call them pakistani, bcoz they never talk abt pakistan, they always talk abt pashtuns!

And MQM dont talk abt muhajir! Give me a single link or a single video if some one from MQM is saying any thing in support of muhajirs!
MQM always talk abt pakistan!
I know karachi pakistan ka hai,
So why u are saying that??
Can u show me a single link if somone from MQM is saying that karachi main koi nahi asakta, ya karachi MQM ka hai??
Single link plz!!

and

We are proud to be Pakistani!

ANP are the ones organising everything for the idp right now they are the ones who have lost the most party members from taliban attacks so please dont say they dont care about pakistan
MQMs allegations of talibanisation is their way of saying they dont want pashtuns they have always had problems with them its their way of stirring tension and how could u b a proud pakistani when ur leader sed our country was the biggest mistake

Three reasons:

A) MqM & ANP rivalry: Fear engulfs city as leaders spar

B) Dity Politics: Cracks appear in Sindh coalition

C) Public Fear and Anxity, Ethnic Strife...‘MQM will never allow Karachi to become second Swat’

And the presence of Mr. Khan will not help matters much...:)

But lets face it, Karachi is still in the grip of violence (May 12 2007). ANP are trying to muscle its way into KHI, and frankly who can blame them with the city boasting the highest pathan population in one urban area anywhere in the country (yes greater then Peshawar).

MQM loyalists fear backlash for all the **** that happened in previous months, MQM is coming to the streets to show that it is indeed the big boy in town and frankly that attitute will not wash with the ANP.

MQM TTP: Tactics, Techniques and Procedures invloved and rely on hit and run attacks, whereas the Pathan's who have just walked into town and all armed to the teeth can well hold their own ground and go down fighting.

MQM has a real battle on its hand, it is playing the system in a bid to demonise the Pathoons of Karachi (people who are innocent and just migrating to work and earn a living). Come on, most of these poor people live in dumps on the outskirts of Karachi city.

The Pathan's know they cannot affors open conflict with the communties, let alone the MQM, these people are just trying to earn a living, but the MQM just wont play ball.. At this moment it feels a bit to threatened at the Pashtoon power in places such as D'silva town.

Karachi mey Mohajir movement nei in logon key zindagey mushkil kar de hai, they have forced local business not to give the Pathans work ( we are talking about day labourers and transporters).

Until you can change this "Tu Pathan" and "Tu Mohajir" attitute, things will remain quite sensitive for a while to come.

i have to agree completely MQM has continued its criminal behavoiur and ANP has also become confrontational because to the normal person its obvious these people have left their villages to earn a living for themselves and thier families they dont want confrontation they just want to live in peace i feel like they are acting like dogs about their territory its embarrassing and frankly its not right pakistan is for pakistanis not MQM or ANP but for everyone

HASNAIAN give me a link of ANP leader calling PAKISTAN a mistake....an besides....look MQM is a terrorist party and ANP is also doing the same stupid activities in karachi....but please brother tell you BHAI to stop blaimg everything wrong in KARACHI on either,punjabi,pathan or sindhi

ALTAFANIZATION see karachi koo bachooo!!

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD TAA QAYAMT TAAK!!!

HASNAIAN give me a link of ANP leader calling PAKISTAN a mistake....an besides....look MQM is a terrorist party and ANP is also doing the same stupid activities in karachi....but please brother tell you BHAI to stop blaimg everything wrong in KARACHI on either,punjabi,pathan or sindhi

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD TAA QAYAMT TAAK!!!

dont believe his lies ANP and PPP and all other parties have done no criminal activities in karachi MQM is using them as scapegoat to blame other ethinicities like u said punjabi pashtoon sindhi and whomever else its our country for everyone they can go wherever they want because they are just poor people looking for jobs

but please brother tell you BHAI to stop blaimg everything wrong in KARACHI on either,punjabi,pathan or sindhi

Give me a link in which he is blaming sindhi, punjabi or pashtun, and praising muhajir!
Other wise stop ur propaganda!

But peolpe of karachi are saying karachi ko ANP aur taliban se bachao!

Give me a link in which he is blaming sindhi, punjabi or pashtun, and praising muhajir!
Other wise stop ur propaganda!

But peolpe of karachi are saying karachi ko ANP aur taliban se bachao!

theyre are no taliban in karachi there has been no militantcy and only MQM are shouting these slogans to create tensions and defame ANP

Beyond criminal activities, both MQM and ANP leaders point to the resurgence of banned sectarian outfits such as Jaish-e-Mohammad, Laskar-e-Taiba and Lashakar-e-Jhangvi as the biggest threat facing Karachi (particularly in the wake of last November’s Mumbai attacks). As a police officer stationed in Karachi’s Sohrab Goth puts it: ‘The Taliban are only in Karachi to the extent that they’re reaching out to militants who have been based here for decades.’ According to the CID, there are over 5,000 trained militants with ties to banned militant groups currently stationed in the city.

MQM’s leadership rejects Khattak’s analysis of the situation. ‘It’s not an ethnic issue,’ insists Sabzwari. ‘It’s a criminal issue. It’s an issue of law and order. What can we do if the criminals happen to come from Pashto-speaking localities? Is it my fault if Baitullah Mehsud’s right-hand man was caught in Karachi?’ [Badshah Deen was arrested in Karachi’s Sachal area on April 13.] He adds that ANP is giving a simple law and order situation an ‘ethnic run’ so as to consolidate its vote bank.

Source
DAWN.COM | Metropolitan | The Karachi question

Beyond criminal activities, both MQM and ANP leaders point to the resurgence of banned sectarian outfits such as Jaish-e-Mohammad, Laskar-e-Taiba and Lashakar-e-Jhangvi as the biggest threat facing Karachi (particularly in the wake of last November’s Mumbai attacks). As a police officer stationed in Karachi’s Sohrab Goth puts it: ‘The Taliban are only in Karachi to the extent that they’re reaching out to militants who have been based here for decades.’ According to the CID, there are over 5,000 trained militants with ties to banned militant groups currently stationed in the city.

MQM’s leadership rejects Khattak’s analysis of the situation. ‘It’s not an ethnic issue,’ insists Sabzwari. ‘It’s a criminal issue. It’s an issue of law and order. What can we do if the criminals happen to come from Pashto-speaking localities? Is it my fault if Baitullah Mehsud’s right-hand man was caught in Karachi?’ [Badshah Deen was arrested in Karachi’s Sachal area on April 13.] He adds that ANP is giving a simple law and order situation an ‘ethnic run’ so as to consolidate its vote bank.

Source
DAWN.COM | Metropolitan | The Karachi question

again an MQM person says it and the taliban are saying these to show theyre power dont be so naive they will say this to put fear into the govt of their spread. MQM is blaming poor workers who just want to earn a basic living

i say do GUN search all over KARACHI....every house from SOHARAB GOTH to CLIFTON.....including LINES AREA NO GUNS should be allowed in KARACHI AT ALL!!

Back
Top Bottom