What's new

Violence erupts in Karachi

I m posting someone pics, which shows MQM's mass support!!

5003887d830ee38e74a6dc194985e76f.jpg

6d60dadaac750924d43a30aeb1ab99e3.jpg

hey u never responded to my rebuttal either because u knew ur in the wrong or because u didnt see it, i gave u a full response and if u cant respond to that then its best u keep ur mouth shut ur lies and propaganda are clearly getting on everyones nerves, its clear u have problems with pashtoon and the ANP and im not suprised since ur such a big MQM suppourter its only natural for u to b a racist bigot

Whats wrong if he lives in england??

He's head of the party. He should atleast stay in Karachi and fix the problems that is facing Karachi.

To me it seems like he doesnt care much about the people. He's sitting in England while people who support him are sweating in the Karachi heat.

Ok HASNAIN...firstly who "OWNS KARACHI"(i hate the words you choose my friend karachi is not owned by any one political party karachi is a part of pakistan) like you said...MQM...MQM has been in power for 20 years in KARACHI...and yet cannot stop land mafia?? you said ANP can not win one seat of NA from karachi i agree with you...and yet they are the miscreants making all the chaos when they have no support....

Bcoz only police can stop them, and MQM didnt have authority on police single!!
If they try to eliminate mafia with MQM's power, then some people will start crying again!!

63,000 pathans are coming to karachi...do you HATE PATHANS...it honestly seems like that....

I dont hate pathans, where is said that i hate them??
But i have said many times that pathans are the largest contributors for the development of pakistan, i always praise them!!

MQM says talabanaziation is happening in karachi...what will happen once karachi is talabanized...terrorism....right?? well isn't karachi terrorized since the last 20 years....??? as for pictures i posted VIDEOS...of 12th may....and yet you deny them or just don't want to see them....

who killed MAJOR KALEEM....?? if ANP is powerless and has no support how can it terrorize karachi...as for the public in RALLIES...well HITLER had the biggest crowd turn out.....reason FEAR....MQM plays on FEAR.....don't tell me your sector incharges are not told to get as many people to rallies by hook or by crook....

Give me source if any case was proved against MQM.
And ANP dont win seat bcoz local karachiites dont vote them, only some pashtuns votes them, and 80% of them are terrorists!!!

Quaid-e-Azam also lived outside pakistan!!
He wasnt coming pakistan, he was angry!! but Moulana Muhammad Ali jouhar brought him!!

Bcoz only police can stop them, and MQM didnt have authority on police single!!
If they try to eliminate mafia with MQM's power, then some people will start crying again!!

20 years KARACHI is "OWNED" in your language by MQM...and yet they don't control the police....ofcourse i belive you and the videos i posted of 12th may....clearly showed who CONTROLLED what...!!!

I dont hate pathans, where is said that i hate them??
But i have said many times that pathans are the largest contributors for the development of pakistan, i always praise them!!Give me source if any case was proved against MQM.
And ANP dont win seat bcoz local karachiites dont vote them, only some pashtuns votes them, and 80% of them are terrorists
!!!

OK.....i guess you answered it you like 20% pathans....fair enough...

why do you choose to ignore my hitoler comments my videos that i post or my MAJOR KALEEM questions?? i can't debate with you when you just keep saying your one sided propaganda...

ok MODs this is racist bullsh*t and extremely insulting no1 has said anything racist while this moron has openly called us terrorists over and over. He has only proved the point that MQM causes ethnic tensions. He has no relply to my points but just spits our his racist propaganda

Quaid-e-Azam also lived outside pakistan!!
He wasnt coming pakistan, he was angry!! but Moulana Muhammad Ali jouhar brought him!!

Ok tell me who should we send to bring back ALTAF HUSSAIN.....and please don't compare QUAID-E-AZAM to that ALTAF of yours!!!! QUAID was never even alleged to be a terrorist...QUAID-E-AZAM made a country for you for me for US...ALTAF didnot and he BETTER NOT!!!

He's head of the party. He should atleast stay in Karachi and fix the problems that is facing Karachi.

To me it seems like he doesnt care much about the people. He's sitting in England while people who support him are sweating in the Karachi heat.

Most of Karachiites are happy to see him in London, if he came back, then he will be killed, so thats why his supporters are happy that he's in london!!

Who campared altaf with Quaid-e-Azam?? I was only giving an example.
Altaf Hussain is nothing.

Most of Karachiites are happy to see him in London, if he came back, then he will be killed, so thats why his supporters are happy that he's in london!!

Why are you guys so in love with mota Altaf Hussain? He has brought only tensions in Karachi, and he obviously isn't patriotic he would rather be in India. We all saw the speech he made there.

Who campared altaf with Quaid-e-Azam?? I was only giving an example.
Altaf Hussain is nothing.
And i have said 10000 times i m not againt pathans, they played great role for the development of karachi..
And i think u dont know that city leaders dont make police,
i think u dont know police works under Sindh Govt,
i think u dont know that MQM didnt have chief minister single time!!

Ok hasnain we can't debate with you one minute you said he is there because quaid-e-azam was there now i said tell me how cani bring altaf BHAI back you said no he is scared to come back and even got a british passport....so i say let's make TONY BLAIR our MQM head...he lives in britian has a british passport....and no not most of karachi wants him back to lead his people not sit outside and do telephonic conversations!!!!

some pashtuns votes them, and 80% of them are terrorists!!!

I'm not Pashtun. I've lived with Pashtuns and have many Pashtun friends. Most of them are not terrorists. They are normal people like you and me who have families, they go to university, work hard, and do the same things we all do.

I think most MQM'ers are terrorists. they have taken over Karachi and dont even allow other Pakistanis to live there peacefully when its the right of every Pakistani citizen to live anywhere in Pakistan they wish to.

Why are you guys so in love with mota Altaf Hussain? He has brought only tensions in Karachi, and he obviously isn't patriotic he would rather be in India. We all saw the speech he made there.

bro dont waste ur time on this troll he made accusations and i answered them with no disrespect and he didnt even reply it shows he has no interest in a discussion but just loves to troll

Back
Top Bottom