What's new

US Stealth Technology Vs Pak- China Reverse Engineering Joint Venture

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraich66

Reaction score
Country
Canada
US is worried about transfer of Stealth Technology to Pakistan and China used in Stealth Helicopter destroyed during OBL Operation..

I think PA will not agree to return the tail parts of US Stealth Helicopter , it is very useful Trillion Dollar technology for Pakistan and China and GCC .

90% Chopper was destroyed , so much for reverse engineering :rolleyes:

the americans must have started work on the next generation stealth helios. they are not worried about tech transfer. tech transfer may decrease the gap between americans and the rest.

and i think the helicopter which crashed might have been a prototype.

The reverse engineering part is suppose to focus on knowing the chemical composition that the coating has.

Once they know that, I am sure China will easily forward from there.

Well Said , China desperately need to break the code of stealth paint , which is real challenge

^They already know enough about the composite materials and RAM by learning from the downed nighthawk in serbia , sure this helo would help !

the americans must have started work on the next generation stealth helios. they are not worried about tech transfer. tech transfer may decrease the gap between americans and the rest.

and i think the helicopter which crashed might have been a prototype.

I don't think the Americans would use a prototype for such a high profile mission.

the americans must have started work on the next generation stealth helios. they are not worried about tech transfer. tech transfer may decrease the gap between americans and the rest.and i think the helicopter which crashed might have been a prototype.
Your post sounds like east,west,north and south joined togather
1-Of course they would have, there are a some projects that we know, but there are far many that we dont. Some poeple talk about PAK-FA and J-20 being equal to F-22A. Till date since 2003, we dont even know what are true capabilities of F-22A.
2-Tech Gap will certainly close but never be eliminated since US remains on the forefront of Innovative solutions. If halo gets touched by Chinese hands and eyes, China will be the only country after US to have such thing and given its invisibility to radar. It can be the best option for Special Ops
3- There would have been many more in US inventory. No body would risk a prototype for such a critical operation

Once China has produced J-20, the stealth tech won't be new to them. Same is the case for low-noise producing helicopters and according to US defence analyst, same technology is also available in civil helicopters. From the wreckage, when China would be learning US tech, it wouldn't mean China would be learning ABC of these technologies.

But I must say there would be a lot to learn for Pakistan and even for China form that. The Glass Windows had a special coating on them which can be the same coating used on F-22s. Learning about US composite materials would be another great aspect for both of them.

Another important aspect of this learning would be to understand what US was capable of and hence US's stealth technology would be more predictable than before.

This will also give China some queues to build better radars which could see the best known stealth technology America has at present. So its going to pinch America in more than one area because of OBL who when was alive was a trouble to them, now when he is head, he is of more trouble than he was alive. :D

Once China has produced J-20, the stealth tech won't be new to them. Same is the case for low-noise producing helicopters and according to US defence analyst, same technology is also available in civil helicopters. From the wreckage, when China would be learning US tech, it wouldn't mean China would be learning ABC of these technologies.

But I must say there would be a lot to learn for Pakistan and even for China form that. The Glass Windows had a special coating on them which can be the same coating used on F-22s. Learning about US composite materials would be another great aspect for both of them.

Another important aspect of this learning would be to understand what US was capable of and hence US's stealth technology would be more predictable than before.

This will also give China some queues to build better radars which could see the best known stealth technology America has at present. So its going to pinch America in more than one area because of OBL who when was alive was a trouble to them, now when he is head, he is of more trouble than he was alive. :D

And when China develops a similar product, America would know which country facilitated the transfer of the equipment and they would exactly know whose neck they are supposed to catch. :D

We should + share this China and try to dig out some thing useful.

No matter what the gringos do their stealth secret will be decoded by the Chinese.

They and every one in the world knows that the tail section has probably already been examined by the chinese.

I think it will be very important development for the Chinese to study the new stealth heli they will be able to compare it to their own program and see how far ahead the US is.

I don't think this tail alone would be of any help to China as they are already pretty deep into stealth (J-20).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom